It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Kennedy + Derren Brown Experiment show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I found this to be interesting.
Derren explores the possibility that the C.I.A used mind control on the assassin without him even knowing it.
Then Derren tries to get an ordinary member of the public to try and assassinate a famous figure, using the same techniques that were used in the MK Ultra experiments.

www.youtube.com...
sorry I cant seem to embed it.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by musashi9

when embedding only include the video ID not the entire url. In this case the video ID is:

87XbTDwqDy8

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by musashi9

ive always wondered about derren brown. its quite amazing what he does (if you have ever seen any of his t.v shows)
i always wondered were they 100% genuine.

this one always baffled me..

on topic it does show this mk ultra stuff is possible, especially as it is way more advanced than derren brown..

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The Assassin episode is still on catch up watched it yesterday, twice!

It was shocking, it should open anyone's mind to conspiracy theories.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I too watched this show.

It was entrancing to see how Derren "programmed" this young man to actually carry out an assassination attempt in front of loads of people.

And the young man actually did it and did not know he did it or remember any part of the actual event..

This really must open up the case for the possibility that this method was used on the killer R. Kennedy.

We all know the history behind the CIA and the KGB trying to use alternative methods in order to control or get things done (such as ESP or remote viewing) so why is it so hard to believe that this method of hypnotism was not used in order to control one individual to be the fall guy??

This event by Derren sheds considerable doubt of the guilt of Kennedys killer.
edit on 24-10-2011 by Extralien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Still watching right now but I like it, very interesting stuff.
Just recently I went to a comedic hypnotist show, and my friend's husband volunteered as a subject. The process seems pretty similar, and I'm still unsure if it's real. As for my friend's husband, he told us it was like being in a brain fog and you are just 'okay' with doing what the hypnotist says, while being totally lucid.

After watching this so far I almost don't want it to be real. It's far too creepy. Shakes one's faith in free will.

One skeptical question I have is if the subject really believed it was a real gun, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't guns illegal in the UK? Surely he wouldn't have agreed to distribute an illegal firearm?
edit on 10/24/2011 by martianmallow because: added question

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I did not watch it first time around but will have a look. I suppose if you manipulate someone enough they could do anything.

In relation to the other vid posted, I don’t know how many times back in the day I used to go to my bookies with my loosing slip, bang the desk and say "This is the winning ticket"!

Never worked though

new topics

top topics

join