It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican calls for global authority on economy, raps "idolatry of the market"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Originally posted by Gunroshin

Originally posted by 547000

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
reply to post by 547000

thanks for the link and read ...I must say I have a hard time with the Preterist view of Revelation .I think if you search you might find that Preterism and Futurism were both creations of the Jesuits in order to take the heat off of Rome during the reformation..Here check this vid lecture out ..peace
amazingdiscoveries.tv...

Many cstholic prophecies predict the rise of the anti-christ in Jerusalem. But even ignoring those for a moment, the book of Revelation gives many hints that the whore is Jerusalem.

First of all if you read the whole book it says that it is the city where the Lord was crucified. Secondly Jerusalem is described as a whore by certain Old Testament prophets. Jerusalem is also a city with seven hills. Finally New Jerusalem is described as a bride, so what does that make Old Jerusalem?

Jesus said His church will stand to the end of time. If the catholics are wrong, are you saying that from the apostle's time to the protestant reformation that everyone went to hell?
edit on 25-10-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

There is no Hell.Do you believe that dead humans are in Heaven ?

Yes, because I believe in the communion of saints. They're with God until they have resurrected bodies.

So Jesus will tell the saints to sneak back into the ground and jump up when the trumpet blows?Why does the Bible say,when a man dies,he knows nothing.They mourn his grave and he knows nothing...?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gunroshin

They will return with Christ on His second advent I believe. The bible also say God is a God of the living.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Here's a link to the full text of the Vatican's "Note on Financial Reform" I've pasted part of the conclusions with the link.

Full Text of Vatican Note

In a world on its way to rapid globalization, the reference to a world Authority becomes the only horizon compatible with the new realities of our time and the needs of humankind. However, it should not be forgotten that this development, given wounded human nature, will not come about without anguish and suffering.Through the account of the Tower of Babel (Genesis 11:1-9), the Bible warns us how the “diversity” of peoples can turn into a vehicle for selfishness and an instrument of division. In humanity there is a real risk that peoples will end up not understanding each other and that cultural diversities will lead to irremediable oppositions. The image of the Tower of Babel also warns us that we must avoid a “unity” that is only apparent, where selfishness and divisions endure because the foundations of the society are not stable. In both cases, Babel is the image of what peoples and individuals can become when they do not recognize their intrinsic transcendent dignity and brotherhood.

I still don't trust the Vatican, but there are more than a few things I agree with in the note. World Authority though, I'll pass on that.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The title says it all about the "Church" - which also controls the largest banking institution in known history.

Ever wonder WHY Jesus was strongly against the formation of a Church?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jefwane

I still don't trust the Vatican, but there are more than a few things I agree with in the note. World Authority though, I'll pass on that.

The Vatican is already the World Authority and has been for quite some time. Who presides over the coronations, placing the crown on the heads of kings and queens? It is the Pope who confers power to the monarchs. Therefore, who do the monarchs have an allegiance to? Do not all the world heads answer to the Pope?

In the thread, All Roads Lead to Rome, ATS member Josephus found and posted a link to a very old book of Eccleastical Canon Law which states that even all laws in the corporate government in US must be approved by the pope before it can become legitimate law. However, digitalized information is being quickly erased and the link now shows a different book than what was originally presented.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What happened the last time the Catholic church was involved in a world bank?
Templars anyone?
I sure wouldn't want to be involved in this proposed bank when the Church decides it was a bad idea after all.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BadNinja68

I don't remember exactly when but I think it was late 70's through early 80's that the Vatican lost billions to a shady banker with either stupid investments or downright embezzlement. The scandal included the suspicious death of the banker involved, and was coincident with the 33 day reign of John Paul I. Do some web homework on Banco Ambrosiano to learn more.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

the link on p.3

has some info

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I would laugh if I wasn't actually throwing up.

The Vatican is running scared because the Vatican is HUGELY wealthy, at the expense of many many Roman Catholics.

And the Vatican is the first to practise "idolatry of the market".

These people are evil and they have brainwashed millions forever. They are trying to continue that.

Please, someone tell me, why do you believe in this corrupt so-called faith?

Jesus is not in the Vatican. Neither is Mary. Neither is anything good.

Don't believe in churches, just believe in your own saviour - you need to get these evil institutions out.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

Please, someone tell me, why do you believe in this corrupt so-called faith?

I asked God to point which path to walk to and He pointed to Catholicism.

Blessed are you when people curse you and cursed are you when people bless you.
edit on 26-10-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

OK,

But how can you continue on this path when the obscenely rich leaders are letting so many people of their own faith die?

The Vatican could feed millions of starving people. It just hoards its wealth.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Really, that sounds like a blanket accusation. Do you have access to their financial documents? The world hates the church because the church preaches values contrary to the world's. So they look for reasons to speak evil about it.

orientem.blogspot.com...

And that's not even considering the charity work done by the church.
edit on 26-10-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The Vatican already controls the world money supply. "The Bank of Rome begat the Bank of England, which begat the Federal Reserve" and all other 145 Central Banks! www.scribd.com... The Rothschilds are "keepers of the Papal Treasury" and probably Jesuit agents themselves.

Investigation and confiscation of the Jesuit/Rothschild/Vaican holdings is the only way this can be stopped. The Vaican agenda is to bring back the Dark Ages, which was the "good old days" for the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church is the enemy of a positive future for humanity.

A secular approach to resisting Catholic globalization will work better than pounding he King James Bible. The Catholic Church is the enemy of all humanity, not just real Christianity.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by aayers
The Vatican already controls the world money supply. "The Bank of Rome begat the Bank of England, which begat the Federal Reserve" and all other 145 Central Banks! www.scribd.com... The Rothschilds are "keepers of the Papal Treasury" and probably Jesuit agents themselves.

Investigation and confiscation of the Jesuit/Rothschild/Vaican holdings is the only way this can be stopped. The Vaican agenda is to bring back the Dark Ages, which was the "good old days" for the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church is the enemy of a positive future for humanity.

A secular approach to resisting Catholic globalization will work better than pounding he King James Bible. The Catholic Church is the enemy of all humanity, not just real Christianity.

The Vatican has held control of money, and land for a very long time. The Jesuits vow of poverty is a joke...

From "Confessions to the Jesuits" by Greg Szyminski

Achievements of the Jesuit Order -- Make lending of money on interest a noble occupation. -- Place Jews in positions where fault or blame can be placed in the future. -- Exterminate heretic leaders and key opponents. -- Arrange for puppet leaders like Hitler, Mao, Stalin to extend the inquisition. -- Arrange for the slaughter of the Indigenous infidels. -- Institutionalize the Corporation to compete with the individual. -- Establishment of the Central Government for the United States -- Establish the United States Federal Reserve Bank -- Control and facilitate the "Secret Societies" . -- Centralize inner power by controlling the nations Secret Services -- Fabricate conflicts such as the Cold War and Terrorism -- Create artificial events such as 9/11 to manipulate populations -- Control thinking by controlling Educational, History, Media - Maintain a conscript army through economic repression and inquisition. --Repress technology and understanding, hide Tesla's - promote the Einstein's! --Manage the health of the populous.

For four hundred years the great Jesuit army has been fighting their covert war for absolute control of the world. A masterful army of spies and assassins they have, in the past, been expelled from every country in Europe. They have arranged nearly every war in the last 300 years. They initiated the US Civil War to transform the United States into a Central Controlled tool of their conquest of the world. They have placed Hitler in power, Stalin in power, Mao in power, Pol Pot in Power and many more inquisitionists throughout the world's history. They now use the United States to perpetrate inquisitions. As they did in Korea and Vietnam as they are doing again with Iraq. The goal is simple and glorious, a one world government, a New World Order with the Pope on the throne and the Jesuit General in control of the Pope and the empire of the world. Secret services such as the CIA, the KGB, MI6 are controlled by them. Presidents are elected and Popes and Presidents are killed by them. They are the army of the Vatican in control of the Vatican. They hide behind secret societies which they control and corporations they own like Microsoft, Bank of America, Lockheed and many more. This site is dedicated to the glorious achievements of the Jesuit Brotherhood, the Society of Jesus for all to now know.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Bilbo Baggins had lots of elf-gold too. Didn't you hear the tales told in the Shire?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Jesus throws out the money makers. The Vatican want to give them the reins to the world. Did they misread The Bible or something?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
the Papacy, the Vatican, Church in Rome initiated the Inquisitions/dark ages, etc

and now with the ongoing pedophile priest dramss, they say they are so together and have vanquished their money-empire aspirations...that the world should heed their words...and create a economic overseer that they wouldagree with

no way jose

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Who? Darth Ratzinger?

He's a sith dont believe in his lies.

May the force be with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join