It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Enemy" account of Iraq War

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
LOL. Instead of Bagdad Bob, it's Beijing Zcheng!

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Iraqi Resistance Report 11/ 09 /04
Tuesday, 9 November 2004
Al-Fallujah.

Resistance counter attacks strike US supply lines force American armor to retreat north of railroad tracks.

In a dispatch posted at 2:25am Wednesday morning local time (1:25am Wednesday Mecca time) the al-Fallujah correspondent of Mafkarat al-Islam reported that after US forces had succeeded in driving into northern al-Fallujah, Resistance forces from outside the city surprised the attacking Americans with an intense barrage, forcing them to retreat to the north for fear of being cut off.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Mod Edit: Removed 100+ lines of text copy-pasted from another site;

[edit on 11-11-2004 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The totals from this reporter for 24 hours of fighting for tues 9th Nov.

U.S Soldiers Killed...............262.
CIA/Intelligence.................. 15
Danish Troops.................... 4
Police................................ 13
ING................................... 7

Humvees Destroyed............ 38
Bradley Fighting Vehicles..... 24
Abrams Battle Tanks.......... 1
APCs................................ 4
Trucks.............................. 11
BlackHawk Helicopter.......... 1

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So, how would you know if that's right or not?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
i have heard a british soldier say on a UK forum that the recent deaths would not have been reported if they happened in basra. he also said he knew soldiers who had died from hostile action but had not been reported by the press.

i believe the americans use a similar tactic. the aim is to increase moral for the troops.

although i dont believe everything that comes out from the mujahideen due to the fact that they lie also for propaganda reasons i would reckon the death toll is higher then its stated. although unlikely alot higher.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I also believe America is holding out on the death toll. We won't know how many were really killed until a long time after the war is over, if ever.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned

You have to decide what to believe yourself.

Use your brain and your common sense.

For me, the above reports are more credible because they have time, place, events, for each news item. If independent journalist can be there, the events can be denied or confirmed. The reports are concise and to the point. They are mainly describing the events.

There may be some double counting and some miscaculation. Most likely count some heavily wounded for killed.

There are two mirrors, you have to discern yourself what to believe and what is more close to reality.

Everyone has a brain, use it, not delegate the thinking to FOX, CNN etc.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I also heard that these "brave" terrorist are waving white flags, faking a surrender, then shooting from the Minarets of the Mosques..Is that in any of those reports? The cowardice of the Islamic terrorists?

I also heard that these aforementioned Minarets have been...destroyed..
Is that in your reports?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Why? Because none of them are dying, only "American aggressors" and "civilians".

As long as the insurgents don't get suckered into working at baby milk factories or showing up for weddings, they cannot be killed!

Clearly, the U.S. and Coalition forces are doomed, because the "Resistance" fighters are apparently immortal and cannot suffer even a single defeat.

To realize this inevitability, one need only read the honest-to-God truth that zcheng has so thoughtfully provided for us.

Just as Saddam was invincible, so too is the "Resistance". Charming.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Iraqi Resistance Report 11/10/04

Wednesday, 10 November 2004.

Al-Fallujah.

Resistance pounds US rear lines north of al-Fallujah Wednesday-Thursday night.

In a report posted at 2:40am Thursday morning, local time (1:40am Mecca time) the Mafkarat al-Islam correspondent in al-Fallujah reported that Resistance fighters continued to carry out attacks on the rear of US troops engaged in the offensive on al-Fallujah.

At the time of writing, the correspondent said, Resistance rocket attacks on the American rear had been under way for about three hours. During that time more than 55 rockets of various types - not counting mortar rounds - had been pumped into the American troop concentrations.

Mod Edit: Removed 100+ lines of text copy-pasted from another site.

[edit on 11-11-2004 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
11 GI's and 2 Kurds (er I mean Iraqi Elite troops) and several hundred terrorists is the death toll mentioned by the big news channels. Very different to what you posted there...

One interesting point is the repeated claim that 35 GI's have been captured (someone here posted both Chinese and Russian sources). Now this is also (apparently) being reported by Al Jizz-era. Potentially a huge story for the world media but no one is reporting it. Hope it's not true.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

No, you don't. You have no choice but to seek the truth, but you can't decide, without evidence, that it is indeed true. If you do, you're a fool. Common sense tells me they're both lying. Common sense tells you one of them is right. See what I mean? However, I'm quite sure there are probably more American troops dead than our gov. is telling us.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

No, you don't. You have no choice but to seek the truth, but you can't decide, without evidence, that it is indeed true. If you do, you're a fool. Common sense tells me they're both lying. Common sense tells you one of them is right. See what I mean? However, I'm quite sure there are probably more American troops dead than our gov. is telling us.

You are indeed blinded.

How much evidence does CNN, FOX, etc presented to you. How many CNN, etc reporters are in Fallujah? How many independent reporters are in the war zone?

As a fact of fact, there is very limited information from Iraq. What we see is only a small and carefully crafted and presented information. Do you think you have all the evidence or facts?

What we have here is limited information and conflicting facts from two sides, we have to use educated guesses and estimates to get a clearer picture of Iraq today. If you just want to follow CNN/FOX/BBC etc, you do not need to read this thread.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You are indeed blinded.

How much evidence does CNN, FOX, etc presented to you. How many CNN, etc reporters are in Fallujah? How many independent reporters are in the war zone?

As a fact of fact, there is very limited information from Iraq. What we see is only a small and carefully crafted and presented information. Do you think you have all the evidence or facts?

What we have here is limited information and conflicting facts from two sides, we have to use educated guesses and estimates to get a clearer picture of Iraq today. If you just want to follow CNN/FOX/BBC etc, you do not need to read this thread.

Do what??? I'm blinded, because I don't believe the reports from either side? What the hell are you talking about? You're making absolutely no sense.
You can't possibly come to a correct conclusion based upon propaganda. Basically, what you said was that you trust your instincts and go with it. What I said was: No, you can't do that, otherwise you may be wrong. You're still guessing, unless you have some paranormal powers the rest of us lack. Guessing is what got us into this mess in the first place.

[edit on 11-11-2004 by Damned]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   

You are indeed blinded.

less and less people around the world believe the CNN/FOX/BBC/SKY propaganda machines. Their agenda is to shape public opinion not tell the news.

Now that doesn't automatically mean that an Arab journalist embedded with the insurgents is reporting accurate information...

Neverthless thanks for making the reports available.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
i would complain about western media before i complained about zcheng, i have noticed our western corperate media is only reporting what it has to, if the horror of what is happening to coalition troops was shown people would demand the war stopped in under a week

we are not being told/shown the medical wards full of 1000's of seriously injured troops, and the true daily death counts, if it was told public opinion would be different

a probable agenda is to get the bases fully built for maximun control and in a position where you will be told 'we cant leave' before you demand them to leave, so far it looks to be working, i think people will be surprised when they realise the amount of lies they have been sold by there media?

the iraqi injury/death toll is obviously on a bigger scale.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
though to make a correct view on this war isnt easy even if possible, due to said lack of truthfull information in the media, i do similar to what zcheng says and try to evalute all the news sources.

"though to make a correct view on this war isnt easy even if possible" also because there seems to be a lot of different groups and agendas involved some real and some not so real i would summise, but varied i.e. a mess?.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Iraqi Resistance Report Thursday, 11 November 2004.

Al-Fallujah.

Al-Fallujah Resistance pledged to die for their faith and city. Americans blow up the last medical facility in the defiant city.

In a dispatch posted at 2:45am Friday local time (1:45am Mecca time) Abu Sa�d ath-Thallami denied claims by some news media that Resistance fighters had been surrendering and laying down their weapons.

Abu Sa�d ath-Thallami told al-Jazeera TV by telephone that the defenders of al-Fallujah had pledged to one another to die in defense of their faith and city. Abu Sa�d denied American claims that Resistance fighters had been using mosques as places from which to fire on the invaders or to take cover. He said that the occupation forces were inventing these lies as an excuse for blowing up the mosques which are so important to the Muslims.

Mod Edit: Added link to source and trimmed copy-paste

[edit on 13-11-2004 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Please Note that Following Do Not Include Casualties From Fallujah as Unkown By reporter.Though the Assorted Tanks And Helicopters are recorded in the totals and are from Fallujah.

U.S Soldiers Killed...........................80.

Assorted Tanks Destroyed....... ......30
Assorted Helicopters Destroyed..... 6

Humvees Destroyed....................... 10
Bradley Fighting Vehicles................ 7
APCs ...............................................2
Chinook Helicopter ..........................1
Trucks/Tankers ................................5

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

American press admits 215 seriously wounded troops evacuated from al-Fallujah to Germany, casting doubt on Pentagon casualty claims.

I'm not saying this isn't true, but I can't find any American press reporting this. Can you?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join