It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will be...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
picking up Battlefield 3 at midnight tonight? I haven't been this excited about a video game in quite a long time. If anyone is on Live tonight the user name is TJC110408.
edit on 24-10-2011 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

I'm grabbing for PS3 but won't get to open it til X-mas (BOO).

I got into the closed beta and the open beta for ps3 and was loving it. The rush map is NOT the map I would have beta'd on myself as it's essentially Call of Duty, but it really shows off frostbite2.

Love it, even need for speed the run is on frostbite 2 and it looks stellar from the demo.

Any info on if our unlocks from the beta carry over or get reset? I'd hate to start at zero months after everyone else.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Wont be picking it up tonight. I have to put together a new rig(I'm doing it just for this game), that'll take me another couple week. I thought about getting it for the PS3 but I really want those HUGE maps and 64 player servers.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm sure your stats will reset. I played the beta for Medal of Honor and when the actual game was released my stats started at zero. I'm okay with that though make everyone start from scratch! I'm kicking around the idea of completing the campaign before entering multiplayer but I highly doubt that I will have the discipline to resist.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
What has me excited is being able to save the game to your hard drive and accessing an optimal graphics engine. They are making my Xbox a PC! Psyched.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Any info on if our unlocks from the beta carry over or get reset? I'd hate to start at zero months after everyone else.

If I understood it right, if you took part in the beta your unlocks carry over and the Return To Karkland pack is free, Also free with preorder.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KicknAndScreamin

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

If I understood it right, if you took part in the beta your unlocks carry over and the Return To Karkland pack is free, Also free with preorder.

You may be right I was just going off the experience I had with MoH. I didn't get too deep into the beta (reached rank 11 I think) so it would be cool if my unlocks were there tonight.

I hope this game puts Call of Duty to bed. Sick of activision and their cookie cutter shooters.
edit on 24-10-2011 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join