It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Time and/or Space God?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Watch the video.

Rupert bases his ideology on this being ONE experience each of us share together but he has never THOUGHT about the possibility our person has experienced its life many times over, just with a different Soul at the helm each time. Once you throw that possibility in, Rupert's ideology fails miserably because I can relate to MANY pasts and even my future before it happens this time around, for it has already happened many times over, just as yours has and everyone else.

Time is the perpetual Thought of the Universe's Consciousness, shared by WE the Souls as a Collective Consciousness.

I will give Rupert credit for packaging his concepts nicely. They are organized well for a simple mind to buy into them.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hey Justin,

You should read this:

www.tesla-symp06.org...

I just found it and it's an interesting read.
Plus, it puts Tesla on our side.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Do you know what the word idealogy means?
Rupert does not present theories or ideaologies, if that is your belief then you have not really listened to what he says.
Making things up that can not proved is a theory or idea, things like there ''might be a possibility our person has experienced its life many times over, just with a different Soul at the helm each time.''
Rupert does not entertain 'thoughts' about what might or might not be true, he is only ever pointing to the real, to what is experienced.

I like the way you discredit him with this statement....."( Once you throw that possibility in ), Rupert's ideology fails miserably because I can relate to MANY pasts and even my future before it happens this time around, for it has already happened many times over, just as yours has and everyone else." End quote.
Do you see what you did there?
You through in a possibility. You made something up, a fabrication. It is your idealogy, your theory.
The reason you can't hear (i mean, really hear) his message is because you are so fixated on your own beliefs, idealogy, theories.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Rupert does not base his 'idealogy' on this being ONE experience each of us share together, if this is what you heard him say then you are mistaken. Watch the video again and take his advice, leave your mind to one side.
The mind can imagine all sorts of fallasies.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

There is no who.
No one thinks, thinking happens.
All is happening as one.

Exactly.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I think whenever someone ponders these things that is an amazing and wonderful experience in and of itself. It's always good to question and wonder. I think that is part of the beauty, for me, of being alive. A few things though...

I don't think it's really time moving us forward but rather our perception of time. Time only seems linear to us. It is the fourth dimension...can we visualize the fourth dimension? We cannot. We can only see how it progresses.

I think we are apart of something divine or greater than ourselves, something to hard to conceive because of the abstract nature of it.

I don't think space manifests anything. What is space? We know that a small percentage of the universe is made up of what we know as visible matter, i.e. gas, dust, planets, stars, etc. The rest of the universe is made up dark matter and dark energy. What the heck does is that! Mind boggling isn't
. I love this stuff.

Lastly, it is not space and time but rather space-time. The two are connected to each other as shown by Einstein and how light follows the curvature of space-time. Everything is energy, omnipresence...well by who (whom?) or by what..the collective unconscious, God, the universe itself. I read somewhere (and I can't remember where or maybe someone said it to me) that we are the Universe made manifest (now that I think it about, I could have seen that on a television show).

edit on 27-10-2011 by kisharninmah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Do you know what the word idealogy means?
Rupert does not present theories or ideaologies, if that is your belief then you have not really listened to what he says.
Making things up that can not proved is a theory or idea, things like there ''might be a possibility our person has experienced its life many times over, just with a different Soul at the helm each time.''
Rupert does not entertain 'thoughts' about what might or might not be true, he is only ever pointing to the real, to what is experienced.

I like the way you discredit him with this statement....."( Once you throw that possibility in ), Rupert's ideology fails miserably because I can relate to MANY pasts and even my future before it happens this time around, for it has already happened many times over, just as yours has and everyone else." End quote.
Do you see what you did there?
You through in a possibility. You made something up, a fabrication. It is your idealogy, your theory.
The reason you can't hear (i mean, really hear) his message is because you are so fixated on your own beliefs, idealogy, theories.

First, there is kNOw 'A' in Ideology.

Second, you clearly don't kNow what it means:

en.wikipedia.org...

"An ideology is a set of ideas that constitutes one's goals, expectations, and actions. An ideology can be thought of as a comprehensive vision, as a way of looking at things (compare worldview), as in common sense (see Ideology in everyday society below) and several philosophical tendencies (see Political ideologies), or a set of ideas proposed by the dominant class of a society to all members of this society (a "received consciousness" or product of socialization). The main purpose behind an ideology is to offer either change in society, or adherence to a set of ideals where conformity already exists, through a normative thought process. Ideologies are systems of abstract thought applied to public matters and thus make this concept central to politics. Implicitly every political or economic tendency entails an ideology whether or not it is propounded as an explicit system of thought. It is how society sees things."

I dew kNot make things up! It is a fact you are in a Time-loop and your person has existed 100's of times, on identical earth planets as this one, and you dew the same stupid chit every time!

Law of Predestind:

If everything is as it always has been, then everything will be as it always has."

Everything is as it always has been, for 100's of times, so everything will be as it always has. You're kNOw different, you're dew'n exactly what you always dew, because Free Will is an illusion and you've bought into that illusion.

Rupert is no different than you, an educated imbecilic product of this Matrix.

Ribbit

Ps: Since you don't know what Ideology means, Imbecilic means:

imbecile: having a mental age of three to seven years

imbecilic: proving through one's mouth that one is an imbecile

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Rupert does not base his 'idealogy' on this being ONE experience each of us share together, if this is what you heard him say then you are mistaken. Watch the video again and take his advice, leave your mind to one side.

The mind can imagine all sorts of fallasies.

Just as your's has imagined Rupert is telling you the truth.

However, there are truths within what he talks about but that's the case with most anything.

Where he goes wrong is he thinks this is a unique experience our person is having, which that isn't the case. What is unique is this experience you are having is the first and only time your Soul will be who you are but even that isn't unique, for as a Soul you have access to all memories of each and every one of us here, which encludes all lifeforms.

It's like I told a friend last night, imagine your entire life, all aspects of it and from your viewpoint, recorded on a single grain of sand. Then imagine there are hundreds of grains of sand with your person's name on them.

You're kNot only being watched, you're being recorded, as was your person's life before you, and before them, and so on and so on . . .

"The truth can be found in a lie but a lie cannot be found in the truth." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Attacking is no more than a defence against your own ignorance.
I care not what you 'think' is true.
I am amused by your behavior.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

There is no who.
No one thinks, thinking happens.
All is happening as one.

Exactly.

If there is kNOw who, then why dew you have a doorbell?

Knock-Knock!

Ribbit

Ps: Happening requires thought, so if All is happening, continued Thought is Thinking, so which is it? No thinking, no happening or is it thinking is happening?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Attacking is no more than a defence against your own ignorance.
I care not what you 'think' is true.
I am amused by your behavior.

You were the one incapable of spelling Ideology correctly and you were the one that didn't kNow what it meant, so it's kNOw wonder you consider it an attack, since you confuse much with little.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

You are missing the point entirely, there is no person.
You still haven't heard what Rupert or myself are saying.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Quote.
Ps: Happening requires thought, so if All is happening, continued Thought is Thinking, so which is it? No thinking, no happening or is it thinking is happening? End quote.

In answer to this above question: Thinking happens. Or thinking is known, experienced. Just an appearance.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kisharninmah
reply to post by smithjustinb

I think whenever someone ponders these things that is an amazing and wonderful experience in and of itself. It's always good to question and wonder. I think that is part of the beauty, for me, of being alive. A few things though...

I don't think it's really time moving us forward but rather our perception of time. Time only seems linear to us. It is the fourth dimension...can we visualize the fourth dimension? We cannot. We can only see how it progresses.

I think we are apart of something divine or greater than ourselves, something to hard to conceive because of the abstract nature of it.

I don't think space manifests anything. What is space? We know that a small percentage of the universe is made up of what we know as visible matter, i.e. gas, dust, planets, stars, etc. The rest of the universe is made up dark matter and dark energy. What the heck does is that! Mind boggling isn't
. I love this stuff.

Lastly, it is not space and time but rather space-time. The two are connected to each other as shown by Einstein and how light follows the curvature of space-time. Everything is energy, omnipresence...well by who (whom?) or by what..the collective unconscious, God, the universe itself. I read somewhere (and I can't remember where or maybe someone said it to me) that we are the Universe made manifest (now that I think it about, I could have seen that on a television show).

Time isn't the 4th Dimension, it's the 3rd of three dimensions, separate of the two other dimensions of Space, therefore, it is kNot Space-Time, it is Space & Time.
However, when referring to that which occupies space-time, you can use that combination together but when speaking of Source, they are kNot bundled up together as one in the same.

You repeatedly say the werd "think" so how dew you think you can think without Time?

If you want to see Time, just think about it, since the Source of Time is Thought.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Ideology is no more than a bunch of 'ideas'. Ideas are not truth, they are make believe maybes, possibilities.
What if this or thats.
Not true, fallacies.

Why are you so aggressive?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You are missing the point entirely, there is no person.
You still haven't heard what Rupert or myself are saying.

Yes there is a person, 7 billion of them currently, and We are all individuals, just as our Soul is an individual Soul, even though WE share One Mind.

What you are dew'n is classifying the whole as One, when without the individuals making up the whole, there would be kNOw whole. That's like saying there are kNOw galaxies, there's only the Universe but it's the galaxies that make up that Universe and without them, there'd be kNOwTHING!

So you are missin the point by living in that point and refusing to look out of the shell of your point!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
DP
edit on 27-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Ok thank you for that i know now that you are nowhere near the truth.
I realized it long ago when you started being so defensive and down right nasty. Those who know the truth are not scared or intimidated by anything and your behavior is steeped in fear.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Ideology is no more than a bunch of 'ideas'. Ideas are not truth, they are make believe maybes, possibilities.
What if this or thats.
Not true, fallacies.

Why are you so aggressive?

The thought of truth is an idea of fact, so does kNot fact make up the truth and does it kNot require thought to surmise that truth, based on those facts and since there is more than one fact to surmise, that creates more than ONE fact to have to question so if you dew kNot ask what if this or what if that, then you dew kNot question, then you have very little chance of ever kNowing the truth.

Furthermore, this thing you call Life is just that, a Question of What if?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Ok thank you for that i know now that you are nowhere near the truth.
I realized it long ago when you started being so defensive and down right nasty. Those who know the truth are not scared or intimidated by anything and your behavior is steeped in fear.

I fear kNot and am kNot intimidated by you nor Rupert.

I dew find it interesting though that you will boldly say I don't kNow the truth when you have ZERO originality. You thrive off of other's thoughts.

You are a humanoid parasite.

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join