It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life's purpose is to make you christian.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This s a pointless endeavour for the majority of you...there is no reasoning with hardcore religious followers. That is just the way it is, as far as I'm concerned let them live their life and you live yours....we will all figure it out FOR REAL when we are dead. Until then there is no need to draw yourself into a sandpit. Just be content in the fact that religion gives weak spirited people the strength to live "honest" lives, I loathe organized religion, but truth is truth. Concentrate on your own spirituality, who care what the rest of the world does.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
We just should be left alone doing what each of us does and we will get it eventualy.

Topic of this thread was: Life's purpose is to become a christian. Think about it. Thx!

If Christians in the USA would just go about their business and leave everyone alone - - that would be great. But they keep insisting on being involved in politics and denying rights of others.

If Christians anywhere would just go about their business - - but part of Christianity is spreading the word. So that's not going to happen.

One's Life Purpose is defined by the individual - - - whether they believe in Christ or not.

If we had real Christians in Politics then we wouldn't be having these problems. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Christ against the tax collectors?

Was he? Or was he against corruption?

I personally like and support a lot of things taxes pay for - - such as sewers - schools - paved roads - etc.

Christianity is a belief. It doesn't matter if you think someone is a real Christian or not. Forcing a religious belief via politics is wrong - - - unless you are in a country intently governed by religious belief. (its still wrong - but it is their government).

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Jesus is the only way to truth because Jesus said he was truth itself.

Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, Wiccan, are all false teachings now the messiah has come once and will come again.

If theirs one thing ive learned about truth seeking is that all paths lead to Jesus Christ.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, Wiccan, are all false teachings now the messiah has come once and will come again.

If theirs one thing ive learned about truth seeking is that all paths lead to Jesus Christ.

the bible warns you about self claimed profits
hate to break it to you but the messiah never came and the only time he returns is when some crackpots claim they are jesus.
trust me, if there was a god and a selection process to get into a place such as heaven.. people foolish enough to believe in stuff like christianity would not make it in. even your god would prefer someone who didnt believe in him because they arent gulliable and likely to be tricked by satan..
clearly all paths do not lead to jesus, maybe your paths

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

Your words are straight from your masters mouth... satan himself.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuzMc
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Untrue Statement.....PROVE IT!

Exactly and how is it gonna help those who are of other faiths?

2nd

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

False teachings?

Those religions came before Christianity and had some of their teachings stolen by Christians for their own beliefs and philosophies so wouldn't that make Christianity the false religion and teachings?

In fact, Wicca and Paganism are the true original religions and are all about giving thanks to the earth and surroundings and plants and animals for allowing us to live amongst them.

The Jesus story was lifted from Ancient Greek myths and Islamic and Egyptian stories of a similar person with Christian embellishments involving the modern day (at the time) things such as Romans, crucifixions and such to make it relevant and real to a particular time while ignoring and shunning the original versions to the back of the room.

In fact, if religions were songs, Christianity would be the modern dubstep cover version of a classic 70s song.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

This is my point.....You are just trying to make the fella scared by saying he is in cahoots with the Devil, Thats what Christians do they try and scare people into believing something horrid is going to happen when they die....
I don't follow any man made religion but at this point I hope its a Muslim God to see this posters face when he dies

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

So you are back with your monomaniacal, religious-psychosis crap?

But ofcourse, your obvious intellectual sub-standard level, your repetitive propaganda-clichées and blind idiocy-faith in a ridiculous book 'inspired' by an insane pretender-god, will help to hasten the death of an already dying christianity (please, no more of your faked statistics, one thread with your lies on that point was enough).

So the more madmen like you manifest their abysmal stupidity, the better.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
The Jesus story was lifted from Ancient Greek myths and Islamic and Egyptian stories of a similar person with Christian embellishments involving the modern day (at the time) things such as Romans, crucifixions and such to make it relevant and real to a particular time while ignoring and shunning the original versions to the back of the room.

I know. Like I've previously said - - I was looking for God - - I was looking for truth.

When you actually find the real truth - - then you know what a total lie Christianity is.

I'm really at a total loss as to how anyone with intelligence can still believe this man created myth. It boggles the mind.

Maybe Life's Purpose should be to know and accept real truth. And go back to Earth beliefs - - which make complete sense.
edit on 26-10-2011 by Annee because: spelling

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Life is all about becoming more Spiritual, and more Free of Spirit. Religion, especially Christianity/Islam is anything but Freedom, in fact, is is akin to slavery, is it not? "Jesus" was either one of two things. Either he was a God who became a Man, in which case he is to be worshiped, or, he is a Man who became a God, in which case we are supposed to follow his example and become God and Goddesses ourselves. I subscribe to the latter.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Maybe Life's Purpose should be to know and accept real truth. And go back to Earth beliefs - - which make complete sense.

Earths beliefs are governed by mans issues... such as...

The strong will overpower the weak...

The old will be pushed aside for the young...

The most intelligent will govern over them all, and use the strong to enforce their beliefs...

Its a flawed system hun.... and eventually it will come to an end.

Theres only one way to have peace on this planet, and man does not have the answer...

edit on 26-10-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by Annee

Earths beliefs are governed by mans issues... such as...

The strong will overpower the weak...

The old will be pushed aside for the young...

The most intelligent will govern over them all, and use the strong to enforce their beliefs...

Its a flawed system hun.... and eventually it will come to an end.

Theres only one way to have peace on this planet, and man does not have the answer...

Earth beliefs are about nature. Solstice - crops - weather - birth - death - respecting the life-force of the animal you kill to eat - - etc.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

1. I am a talking cat. Now you must assume this is true because I have said it and it has been written.
2. ORLYNAO? Than how come JESUS was a BUDDHIST and a JEW, and the wiccan religon PRACTICES THE SAME WITCHCRAFT AS THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, THE ROOT OF ALL CHRISTIAN RELIGONS? And also, ISLAM WORSHIPS THE SAME GOD!!! You religous freaks are so... enveloped by your own religon you don't see that all religons are one! You fight over tiny diffrences and IGNORE THE BIG PICTURE

3. Wikipedia does not lead to jesus christ. Science does not lead to jesus christ. Chemistry does not lead to jesus christ. Statistics do not lead to jesus christ.

In fact, the ONLY things that lead to jesus christ are religous texts.

Sidenote to mods: Can we just unhinge that "Deny ignorance" sign right now? Nobody seems to be looking at it much...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Oh my, I have to get off soon, master needs me to clean the tourture chambers again.. I guess sombody went a little too "hard."
edit on 26-10-2011 by darkredfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Christianity is not "man made" though because Christ himself established the early church with his teachings and he was not merely a man he was divine in nature. What you people tend to forget about Christianity is that it is God coming to man, not Man trying to get to God like most other religions. And scare tactics is not my mission, but when i here word's like his i think to myself their is only one influence that could say such deceitful things.
edit on 26-10-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Matthew 24:24, "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

What this is saying is even the very intellectual people such as richard dawkins will be Deceived...

This is because when we place our total trust in men whether they seem to be preachers of righteousness or not, we are deceiving ourselves. We must trust God fully with our lives and then we will be humbled to the truth.

You seem to be a very angry person bogomil, how is that negativity playing out for you?

I have got nothing against you and you can attack me all you like but you will not stop me in spreading the truth and exposing the lies of men who claim to be elect and above God.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by darkredfish

Originally posted by darkredfish

1. I am a talking cat. Now you must assume this is true because I have said it and it has been written.
2. ORLYNAO? Than how come JESUS was a BUDDHIST and a JEW, and the wiccan religon PRACTICES THE SAME WITCHCRAFT AS THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, THE ROOT OF ALL CHRISTIAN RELIGONS? And also, ISLAM WORSHIPS THE SAME GOD!!! You religous freaks are so... enveloped by your own religon you don't see that all religons are one! You fight over tiny diffrences and IGNORE THE BIG PICTURE

3. Wikipedia does not lead to jesus christ. Science does not lead to jesus christ. Chemistry does not lead to jesus christ. Statistics do not lead to jesus christ.

In fact, the ONLY things that lead to jesus christ are religous texts.

Sidenote to mods: Can we just unhinge that "Deny ignorance" sign right now? Nobody seems to be looking at it much...

1. Back it up, like Jesus did, otherwise your making nothing but unfounded claims.
2. Jesus was a Jew, do you have a point there? He was not Buddist, and witchcraft is absolutely forbidden in the Bible. I do not consider Catholics Christian, they ignore scripture and put there own rituals before Christ. Islam's God is not the God of the Bible, it is revealed that Alah is certainly not Yahweh when you study islam. I'm afraid to say without Jesus in your life you will never know the big picture because you do not know what is to come and think this world is it, but its not.
3. I can find him on Wikipedia easily enough. Science can absolutely prove the existence of God and there is much real science that can validate everything the Bible says to be true. Chemistry and Statistics? You've lost me there...

And i'm sorry to say it but the greatest ignorance is that of your own self pride.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

reply to post by bogomil

Matthew 24:24, "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

What this is saying is even the very intellectual people such as richard dawkins will be Deceived...

This is because when we place our total trust in men whether they seem to be preachers of righteousness or not, we are deceiving ourselves. We must trust God fully with our lives and then we will be humbled to the truth.

You seem to be a very angry person bogomil, how is that negativity playing out for you?

I have got nothing against you and you can attack me all you like but you will not stop me in spreading the truth and exposing the lies of men who claim to be elect and above God.

Only really insane fanatics rely on circular argumentation, and you are not only one such, you are a classic example of the madman one step from the padded cell.

And skip the pop-psychology. it only makes you appear to be imbecile on top of the crazy fanatism. I'm not especially angry, I'm just trying to behave like a christian standard extremist idiot: Noisy, stupid and insulting.

You are not spreading any truths, only your own delusional fantasies, based on your inability to relate even slightly to reality.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

oooogaaa boooggggaaaaaaaaaa
ooooooooogaaaaaaa booogggaaaa
let me scare you with my primitive garbage

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join