It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life's purpose is to make you christian.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Every day offers the opportunity to become spiritual. It begins already at very young age. We are spiritualy introduced to believe in Jesus. Life then on makes you a believe and makes you out your belief.

I mean that spirituality is offered in life. One doesn't have to read the bible to become a christian. If christianity only was possible reading the bible then it would had nothing to do with life. Jesus 'lives'. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Jesus you run across in your life.

Spiritualy you are formed in the life!!

The bible is a nice tool for study but what the bible tells you come across in your life.

Life's purpose is to make you christian.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Untrue Statement.....PROVE IT!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
There are many religions and paths to take to spirituality. Christianity is but one. It is not one's purpose to become christian.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Becoming a believer is the single valuable opportunity that life has to offer.

First I want you to prove my statement is untrue.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave[/ It begins already at very young age. We are spiritualy introduced to believe in Jesus.

So essentially what you are saying is that all other belief systems and cultures mean absolutely nothing? There is no other way to spirituality other that jesus? What about Buddhism? Or Islam? Judaism? Wicca? Or anything else for that matter that teaches you how to lead an honest meaningful life? I don't follow any religion yet I am extremely spiritual, shall I burn in"hell" with all the other heretics which lead honest lives? Do some research for me my friend, look up cargo cults, the Jon frum movement is a good one, apply it 2,000+ years ago to ancient people and advanced technology....there you will find christanity and jesus.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
haha so all other religions dont exist?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Becoming a believer is the single valuable opportunity that life has to offer.

Untrue. I'm kind and caring, helpful towards others, donate to the food bank and charities and in some cases donate my time towards these en-devours.

all of which completely absent of "belief" in your chosen religion. You know, you'd probably make out better in life in general if you spent more time practicing your religion and less time preaching it to others and attempting to justify your belief that it is the only one true religion.

Just saying.

Also, wasn't Jesus "King of the Jews" and therefor a follower of Judaism?

edit on 24-10-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
one thing life has done for me is push me further and further from Christianity. I started life as one of those people... glad life pushed me away from that closed mind society.

life has done exactly the opposite of what you are proposing...guess that either makes me enlightened or doomed to hell.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Jesus is truth, when you believe in truth, you believe in Jesus cause Jesus is truth.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hey big guy, all religons are "Spiritual."

And frankly, Life has NEVER given me a chance to become spiritual, except for the day I was born and my parents forced their beliefs on to me.

Besides, Im gonna burn in hell anyways so whats the point?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaNormality

There is only one God who is allknowing.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
Jesus is truth, when you believe in truth, you believe in Jesus cause Jesus is truth.

cat is frog, when you eat cat you eat frog, you eat cat cause cat is frog

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Reminder;

Matthew 7;13 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

There is only one God, spiritual one becomes because of Jesus.
edit on 2011/10/24 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuzMc

Untrue Statement.....PROVE IT!

You are here too? Are you an "anti-christ" troll............. It looks like you are out to instigate religious threads today..??

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

reply to post by ParaNormality

There is only one God who is allknowing.

true, but you shouldn't judge other's paths to god.....

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Reminder;

Matthew 7;13 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

"The one who has stolen what was set apart for destruction will himself be burned with fire, along with everything he has, for he has broken the covenant of the LORD and has done a horrible thing in Israel." (Joshua 7:15 NLT)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Amen! Great testimony!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

nope

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
without using the "bible" prove Jesus was a real person, prove that his "miracles" actually happened. then i may begin to believe. doubtful though....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join