It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is mysterious translucent jelly found in Cumbrian Fells from outer space?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'm off to Cumbria next week, anyone want me to pick up a sample?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I don't have any time to find them right now but search for Oakville WA, I think that happened in '93 or '94. I remember seeing video of the substance and reports from residents and lab techs that couldn't identify it. Then everyone started getting sick.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I wonder if is a type of fungus. Seems like science would find that out quickly though.
Has anyone tried to cultivate it in a petri dish?
From the pics, it looks like it occurs on vegetation in a wet environment.
Is it found in dry places as well?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Now I remember, it was on "Unsolved Mysteries" that I saw it first.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch

op you said:

"Strange... personally i think if it coincides with rutting season maybe there is the logical answer."

then he said:

"Deer semen?"

and you gave him a hard time for asking if you were suggesting that it was dear spunk... weird... maybe you shouldn't start threads if that's the way you run them.

on topic, who cares

no mate.. you got it all wrong. he didnt ask if thats what i thought it was, he just said deer semen? which from that comment was not clear what he meant. was it his opinion or did he know that for fact, (indecently he later admitted WAS a sarcastic comment)
he then followed my reply again with a snidey remark...

and my personal take on it is this, if i start a thread and someone instantly tries to derail it with bs and belittle me in the process, then i will defend my corner..

and "on topic who cares" well my friend if thats the way you contribute to threads then maybe you shouldnt bother replying to them..

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludshed
www.youtube.com...

Now I remember, it was on "Unsolved Mysteries" that I saw it first.

thanks ludshed..
ill watched the first minute or so and will check the rest out when i can (working)

maybe there is more to this story.. and something sinister perhaps?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Some more comments on the 'mystery' here:

www.bbc.co.uk...

But no firm conclusion.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by ludshed
This happened in Washington state a while back and everyone got sick. That story disappeared rather quickly as I'm sure this one will.

interesting, i will have to look it up..

do you have any links?

I think this is the thread in question. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by doubledutch

op you said:

"Strange... personally i think if it coincides with rutting season maybe there is the logical answer."

then he said:

"Deer semen?"

and you gave him a hard time for asking if you were suggesting that it was dear spunk... weird... maybe you shouldn't start threads if that's the way you run them.

on topic, who cares

no mate.. you got it all wrong. he didnt ask if thats what i thought it was, he just said deer semen? which from that comment was not clear what he meant. was it his opinion or did he know that for fact, (indecently he later admitted WAS a sarcastic comment)
he then followed my reply again with a snidey remark...

and my personal take on it is this, if i start a thread and someone instantly tries to derail it with bs and belittle me in the process, then i will defend my corner..

and "on topic who cares" well my friend if thats the way you contribute to threads then maybe you shouldnt bother replying to them..

Lets get this clear. I have a life therefore am not particularly bothered about my reputation online, although I do respect other people and their opinions.

One thing you clearly need to improve on is your understanding of grammar. A question mark implies that the words before it were a question, therefore, when I said 'Deer semen?' most people with a good understanding of English would realise that this was a question rather than an opinion. You clearly have no sense of humour, very poor people skills and a lack of understanding in written English. On top of this, your attitude stinks. Have a little think about yourself and then come back with your smart reply which I'm sure you will.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I took deer semen? To mean he was putting it out there as a maybe, not sarcasm, and i'm a really sarcastic person. You've put up a thread you can't police it - if you don't like some responses, ignore them, you can't tell everyone to stop posting if you don't like their opinion!

Btw, its SEMEN, not SEAMEN. Unless lots of little sailors are what deer ejaculate '?'. ;p

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join