It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey's Earthquake Coincide with Israel Prisoners Release? Gog and Magog War Connection.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
reply to post by SuzMc

There is a theory that this commandment was actually DO NOT MURDER! ie in cold blood.

The word kill has been put in there by the same people who took out any mention of treating animals with kindness-The Romans.

If you are on this forum you should realise that all history has been rewritten to dumb us all down and it is a shame to say it but this has also happened to the bible.

So go do your own research and stop your tantrums at these people, who if they weren't here on Earth, this world would be in a far worse state. If you knew of the real workings of this Earth that we all live on, you would know this to be true.

I have facts that our God is a merciful and kind God-April 2010 Iceland volcano is one. Because of the old knowledge that has been systemically hidden, you and many others don't realise that the ash cloud was what is now called rock dust-a fantastic fertiliser that doesn't need to be applied annually but every 10-20 years. Yet God let this happen for even you.

God loves even you. Even though you hate him.

What is truth? Find out what the real truth is before you have a hissy fit and help pull the whole world down into hell.

If you read my post in context, you would see that I also love god. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I was just pointing out that a merciful god wouldn't kill innocent children in an earthquake as was stated in this post as a "judgement" on Turkey. My god is kind and does not judge anyone. As for translations of the bible. I have read many of them and found them all contradictory. One verse cancels out another. It's a book of biased fiction for the hebrews. The new testament, now those combined books are more to what I believe, however I cannot accept a god who would destroy, murder, or curse anyone and harm innocents along the way just because of a wrong place wrong time.
As for "pulling the whole world down into hell". 1. I do not believe in hell, it's a fear tactic made by religions to control people. 2. And if it did exist, christians are the ones who are pulling the whole world into hell, as they believe that everyone who doesnt believe as they do are going there!
Please, a hissy fit is way beneath me as I follow the rules of the universe and love everyone and everything. I just do not tolerate fanatics who try to push their "religions" down everyones throat and if they dont believe, then right away they are going to a place that doesnt exist....ooooh scary!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
On the other hand I get told to move on in other threads when I try and explain this prophetic view of the Bible so if people do not like what I point out join the other threads of anti - religion because I am sure there are plenty who dislike and don’t believe in it.

The problem with people's interpretation of the Bible is that they do not understand it as a whole, it is a story of a 7 year time span and during those time people and laws change, they are called covenants and dispensations which bring changes to laws over time, they are not contradictions.

All people are trying to do is show how the spiritual barometer swings because time itself is running out for man on earth, it took 7 days to make the earth and 7,000 will be man's time on earth with 1000 years of peace before the serpent dragon is let loose again for one last war. Like it or not nations and people and tribes will bring this about and all those who oppose it will blame Christianity for this otherwise there would not be that end time genocide against God's people who do not take the mark of the beast.

All major world ideologies appose Christianity so they will one day gather against them.

These include:
Christian cults who say they believe in God but deny Christ or call on other version of Jesus
Sharia and Islamic law and culture that kill Christians for Blasphemy
Communism that kills and tortures those of any religion, North Korea is known for Christian persecution
Atheism that is trying to bury the message and bring in politically correct laws against Christianity
Science will lose ethical codes and produce human hybrids, even temporary maybe creating demonic souls.
Judaism denies Christ and Messiah not yet arrived; Jews persecute Christians too in Israel with their unbelief.
New Ageism, self spirituality no God you are god.
Ufology and science fiction- Other gods and beings but never Christ.

All these countries have practiced some form of persecution against Christianity.

Afghanistan - Algeria - Azerbaijan - Bangladesh - Belarus - Bhutan - Burma - China - Cuba - Cyprus - Egypt -Eritrea - india - Indonesia - Iran - Iraq - Jordan - Kazakhstan - Kyrgyzstan - Laos - Lebanon - Libya - Malaysia
Maldives - Mauritania - Morocco - Nepal - Nigeria - North Korea - Pakistan - Palestinian Territory - Saudi Arabia
Somalia - Sri Lanka - Sudan - Syria - Tajikistan - Tunisia - Turkey - Turkmenistan - United Arab Emirates
Uzbekistan - Vietnam - Yemen
www.persecution.org...

You will also notice that many of them will be involved in God's endtime judgements so is it just coincidence that papers written over 3000 years ago predict these nations?

Anyway just to add to the Symmetry of events read this latest news.

Prisoners set fire to jail, riot in Turkish city slammed by earthquake
news.nationalpost.com...

VAN, Turkey — Gunshots were heard as prisoners set fire to a jail and fought with guards in Turkey’s quake-hit city of Van on Tuesday, two days after a jailbreak when 200 were reported to have escaped in the chaos after a major earthquake.

A soldier said prisoners had attacked guards with scissors and knives. A municipal official, who declined to be named, said inmates had set fire to the jail.

Reuters journalists saw flames lap the building, while white smoke billowed into the night sky, before half a dozen shots were heard.

edit on 25-10-2011 by The time lord because: spelling mistake

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
What I am trying to get at here is how the surrounding nations of Israel will set up an attack on Israel one day, they might even be decieved some false prophet figure and Iran are putting all bets on that figure to come here one day to sort the world out.

Ahmadinejad: What is being said about an apocalyptic war and – global war, things of that nature. This is what the Zionists are claiming. Imam…will come with logic, with culture, with science. He will come so that there is no more war. No more enmity, hatred. No more conflict. He will call on everyone to enter a brotherly love. Of course, he will return with Jesus Christ. The two will come back together. And working together, they would fill this world with love. The stories that have been disseminated around the world about extensive war, apocalyptic wars, so on and so forth, these are false.

Also noteworthy from Curry’s interview is that four times she asks Ahmadinejad to rule out any scenario by which Iran would develop nuclear weapons, and four times he pointedly refuses.
Text

According to Quran prophecy he will destroy the Jews and the cross of Christ so in Biblical terms that person is called you guessed it... anyway you get the picture.
flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com...

edit on 26-10-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Because the blessings and help from God in the main Christian countries will soften due in Western Christian and Catholic nations the bonding spirit of God will loosen with our own rejection and unbelief, some of it will be forced to undo the Christian faith by passing laws against it and because people will let it and people are without passion to stop it this safety net will become weak. Like the Israelites of the Bible who went to other god's for help God abandoned them and let their enemies take over and so we see this in Europe and America when they do not stand up to Sharia Islamic culture.

Once we invest economically with the Arabs nations all you will get is lots of baggage of curses and unforeseen misfortune and trouble because rather than be blessed through Israel we will take up the curse. This will bring about an economic fall and then the Arab nations will bail us out and maybe even form an alliance with them once the Arab spring is one entity, some say this could be like a Roman/Sharia end time empire, the Iron mixed with clay from the book of Daniel verse. While the main Islamic nations brings spiritual destruction to the West trampling down on it. The West will lose all God's blessings and spiritual support while their new formed empire takes over and along the way earthquakes and plagues will make everyone poor and only the Arabian oil will help save the world's economy in which one dictator of pure evil and deception will pull the strings, the man of lawlessness will be revealed as foretold in the book of 2 Thessalonians describes, if he is the Pope as some predict then even Italy will be prone to disaster because as you know Italy is Earthquake and Volcano prone anyway, a predestined outcome for the end times unless of course God prevents this and the evil powers are concentrated in the Middle East which are by name told throughout the Bible many times and finding Rome and Italy as suspects says very little in contrast, so I hope for Europe's sake. The twist here is that Muslim immigration in Rome want to fulfil an Islamic prophecy involving them taking over the Vatican there are websites based on this so when the rapture or false prophet rises we should see that this opens the door there for them to take over, maybe he might be half Muslim half Catholic Pope who takes charge one day, just a theory.

So for the West to be taken over it requires a few things:
-The rapture
-Loss of faith loss of spiritual blessings
-Loss of faithful people in the economic industry will equal economic collapses, less Christians more -corruptions.
-Laws making the Christian faith offensive to minorities and laws for the minorities over majority
-Great disasters making everyone pay heavy tax burdens
-Countries all sown up to be dependent on each other they have to trade with each other, like the oil situation.
-Immigration forced population growth to help econmy, lack of water and energy to go around famine and crime
-Lack of good laws will force people to accept barbaric ones instead when they could have been avoided
-The Middle East bale out Europe, Europe favours increase immigration and Mosque building for international business.
-A possible intermarriage of cultures, Iron mixed with Clay strong but brittle in places, Daniel2
-Babylon the whore world trade centre arises possibly the New Iraq gates to Garden of Eden
-The false prophet and anti-Christ figure dictator will arise to clear all man's problems on earth -
-Then great disaster looms and wars
-God smashes the nations that war against Israel Gog and Magog,Egypt,Iraq,Syria,Gaza maybe Iran
-The world see it as Israel's fault
-Armageddon war starts 200,000,000 troops from the East could involve China - The dragon some call it
-Then God wipes them out
-By that time not much of earth and it's people left and hopefully the Christians and others will be in the Rapture.
-The lord rules in Zion and uses it as judgement on nation’s stubborn stance on Israel who dispise its inheritance.
-1000 years of peace
-The dragon is let free again and restarts the war with remnants and tribes who remain after the wars
-The dragon is put to hell again
-New Jerusalem from heaven descends down to earth.

edit on 27-10-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I see that on the news that prisoners from Israel arrive in Egypt.
If by going by my own thread it should have adverse effects.
If it does not it is maybe because those freed to Egypt were not terrorists and were only petty criminals.
I will mention it anyway to see where it all leads to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join