It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey's Earthquake Coincide with Israel Prisoners Release? Gog and Magog War Connection.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
You people will not like this view but will express it anyway because it involves what the Bible says about the future of this region the Middle East in Bible Prophecy in which key nations will form an alliance or be dragged into a war against Israel but they will be plagued by God himself when they try and destroy his people and plan for mankind and Turkey is one of those key nations.

My question is this, is this like some uncanny coincidence that Turkey let in those freed Palistine prisoners from its boarders only for that nation's boarders to be struck by earthquakes of this high magnitude, is it not a little creepy this occured that soon?

The Bible explicitely says how important Israel and Zion is to the comming Messiah/Christ and those who stand against the nation of Israel will be cursed because the Jews were forced out from the four corners of the world and persecuted and the world agreed to let them have refuge in Jeruselem the holy land of Jews and Christains. If the world starts to mess with Israel economicly it will be cursed it will start to deflate.

We could say if I am wrong here that the 1000 killed in Turkey by this earthquake represents the 1000 plus Palistines released who were real bad criminals, boadering Iran makes it even more a poetic mystery to this reflection.

This is also the case for the Katrina storm in America in which they say 10,000 were killed and lots of graves were uprooted by the water pressure it caused in this the reflection being when America agreed in the 10,000 Jews who would be stripping down their homes and their ancestors grave dug up near Gaza.

Is this the same judgement in which these countries face because the world is putting pressure on the people and land of God which holds on going discoveries of its historical Christian Jewish past?

These countries Persia, Iran, Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Lybia, Egypt and maybe Russia and Somalia will one day form an alliance against Israel and God will use his plagues against them, some of it will be fire from the sky destroying whole cities.

I let you draw your own conclustions but read Ezekiel 30,38 and Psalm 83 for just one example of what is to come.

Now that the countries want Palestine to be independent this will cause the UN in the future to take sides when God rains down fire, they will think Israel is doing this and they will be dragged into this conflict afterwards for a war to end all wars with God him self, obviously there will be a false godly figure to confuse everyone before hand that has been forewarned too.

Palestinian Prisoners Arrive in Turkey and Syria
www.alarabiya.net...

"We want to say deep, deep thanks to Turkey, the government, the people for all their help and support to Palestinians in general, and to what they did for helping and releasing these people," Marouf said at the airport.

In total, 1,027 Palestinians will be released in exchange for Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit who was captured by Hamas affiliates five years ago.

In the first phase of the release, 477 Palestinian prisoners were set free, including 27 women. Of them 200 are from the West Bank but will be deported to the Gaza Strip. Forty of the prisoners who were serving time for deadly attacks were deported to Turkey, Syria, and Qatar.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

All I am saying is people need to watch certain areas of the world because along with this site about conspiracies and supernatural the Bible foretells where man is heading and how the scales swings from time to time.

As for Karma, God of the Bible has his spirit that holds back certain things when his overall plan is threatened, we see the judgements in the book of Revelations and we have read what happens when Israel as a nation and people are persecuted by the world, the world fought back when the Nazi's came into play it was you could say God calling out to the world to wake up. Israel has its own bad Karma the whole Old Testament is about the See-saw effect with these people.

Because this site has a following of th mysteries of the Bible, the future and other conspiracies people should at least hear this view, but as foretold people will be blind to all this and will swept by all of this when it happens all at once, people need to know this view. The Islamic nations are gatheing they will become one power and along with it will come a time when they will want to destroy Israel by that time hopefully the Rapture takes place, so if it is soon my message is to wake people up, hopefully what is read here will link into the information the news gives as time goes on, it will make sense.

Ezekiel 30
5 Cush and Libya, Lydia and all Arabia, Kub and the people of the covenant land will fall by the sword along with Egypt.

Ezekiel 38
The LORD’s Great Victory Over the Nations

5 Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.
7 “‘Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. 8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9

Psalm 83
A song. A psalm of Asaph.
2 See how your enemies growl,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 “Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation,
so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”

5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to reinforce Lot’s descendants.

edit on 24-10-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
There are prophesies in many places my friend. The god of the bible is a mean vengeful god. I couldn't believe a god who is as fickle as the one in the bible. That book is so contradictory. The ten commandments for example. When they were given to the people by Moses, then that god allowed (and blessed) those same people to kill, rape, and pillage cities right afterward. I couldn't believe in someone who condemns innocents. Children were killed in the earthquake, how can you justify a god who would actuall judge them, and then again....your bible says that children are his.
My god is love and truth, it does not judge anyone. and will let evil destroy itself.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Very interesting analogy of Katrina and the U.S. Agreeing to move the Jews and their graves from their land . By the way this forum is very much anti religion and more so anti Christian/ sematic .

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuzMc
There are prophesies in many places my friend. The god of the bible is a mean vengeful god. I couldn't believe a god who is as fickle as the one in the bible. That book is so contradictory. The ten commandments for example. When they were given to the people by Moses, then that god allowed (and blessed) those same people to kill, rape, and pillage cities right afterward. I couldn't believe in someone who condemns innocents. Children were killed in the earthquake, how can you justify a god who would actuall judge them, and then again....your bible says that children are his.
My god is love and truth, it does not judge anyone. and will let evil destroy itself.

In the Bible these people were Giants and canites not all human, Moses had the bones burnt which is a good thing because today if science had its way they will create giants in the labs a bit like Jurrasic Park. So the story is not as barbaric as it sounds, the main story of the Bible is to have the Messiah bloodline all the way from Adam preserved, had it not been preserved then Christ would not have been born and all threats had to be dealt with, Noah's flood was just one example of this. These wars were not all human based, some if was a threat to God's plan and people.

Nm:13:32: And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.

Nm:13:33: And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

1Chr:20:5: And there was war again with the Philistines; and Elhanan the son of Jair slew Lahmi the brother of Goliath the Gittite, whose spear staff was like a weaver’s beam.

1Chr:20:6: And yet again there was war at Gath, where was a man of great stature, whose fingers and toes were four and twenty, six on each hand, and six on each foot and he also was the son of the giant.

Dt:2:20: That also was accounted a land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time; and the Ammonites call them Zamzummims;

Dt:2:21: A people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the Lord destroyed them before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead:

Nm:13:32: And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.

Nm:13:33: And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777
Very interesting analogy of Katrina and the U.S. Agreeing to move the Jews and their graves from their land . By the way this forum is very much anti religion and more so anti Christian/ sematic .

Good which is why some things need to be heard, if people can see the scope of one view maybe this will open their eyes to see what is really going on, the whole world is going to be decieved and become anti-Israel, and I am just showing why somethings maybe happenning on a spiritual level.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I have this video which goes into more about the Gog and Magog war, and Turkey plays a part of it, the whole point is how the nations will come together and the Arab spring is just one of those signs which could bring this about, I did not even know that Tukey boarders Iran that makes it more interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

If you take the bible as fact, then why not the 5th Commandment? Thou thall NOT kill. If that is a rule, why does that god and his people NOT have to follow it? Thou shall not kill, in my opinion means do not kill ANYTHING or anyone, just because something is different from you, doesn't mean you have the right to kill it! Giants, aliens, whatever they were shouldn't be killed. Don't break the rules. If that god breaks the rules, then he is a hypocrite and a liar!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I really hate when people try to push their religion down everyone else's throats. Religion causes division!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Does everybody get a trophy too.?.?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

What is that supposed to mean?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
According to your prophecy, Germany would today be the biggest #hole on the face of the earth.
This world would be a better place if people of all religions didnt interpret literally everything that was written in the holy books.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Where are you getting your information about the EQ in Turkey? The death toll is about 300 at this time and while they expect to find more, it doesn't sound like the toll will rise to 1,000 or more.

I respect the fact that you wish to make ATS aware of this but are you trying to make this event fit the prophecy?

I don't get the Katrina reference either...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think it's neat when people try to link unrelated events to each other. The Van region of Turkey is one of the most seismically active in Turkey. So unless you can link all the major earthquakes to other biblical prophecies or stories then it just fuels the skeptics. The same would be said for Katrina. Unless all of the prisoners were sent to the city of Ercis I wouldn't consider any connection.

Myself I think Israel would hae been punished for letting the prisoners go. It wasn't a jail break or special ops mission that freed them. In a sense, Turkey did Israel a favor by letting the prisoners in so the swap could take place. I also question what the real thought process behind the swap was. 1000:1 makes no sense at all, except it's a thousand prisoners you don't have to feed and care for.

As for the bible verses, when someone jumps around the bible picking and choosing to get their point across. It also fuels the skeptics and harms the person's credibility. I could grab any book off the shelf and quote various paragraphs and sentences to prove any point I want to make. IT is one of my pet peeves, and a topic that causes a great deal of debate between my sister and I.

As for the giants and being non-human. History can point out many times when the enemy has been called names. For instance, my ancestors being called savages and unclean. Not to mention that many of the terms in the bible are incorrect interpretations of the original texts/spoken words. That combined with the bible being rewritten time and time again by people who had their own agenda makes the stories suspect. I will add though, there is nothing wrong with the message of the bible that we need to be good to each other as well as praising God.

I have issues about the "bloodline of the messiah" angle too. According to the bible everyone is descended from Adam (as afar as I've been told). So basically any virgin woman could have given birth to Jesus to qualify for that. Also people tend to forget the genetic bottle neck that would have been caused due to the great flood. Not only are we all descendants of Adam, We are all descendants of Noah since his family were the only survivors (as far as I've been told). Was the flood a large scale form of ethnic cleansing to purify the bloodline? I can't answer that one.

Anyways, have a great day.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
And there were only around 2000 deaths related to Katrina, not 10000.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by underdogradio

At one point about 200,000 yrs ago, according to Mitochondrial DNA mapping, there was a bottle neck but human population never dropped below 10,000. Genetic "Eve's" mitochondrial DNA is an unbroken line to a common ancestor and each person alive today includes precisely one matrillineal line.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Personally I like it when science validates past events in the bible. For instance, the story of creation. I know the seven day thing is a thorn in it but the bible gets the big bang right, along with how the world evolved. I'll probably get into trouble for using creation and evolution in the same paragraph but it's just my thoughts.

I was aware of the bottleneck you mentioned and glad you posted it. It shows that the bible was correct about mankind descending from a single set of parents. Arguments could be made whether they were aliens or mutated apes but either way the bible was right which in it's self is amazing to me.

I'm not preaching either, it just bugs me when people start revelatin' junk. Somehow believers like myself get lumped in with them and looked down upon.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

reply to post by The time lord

If you take the bible as fact, then why not the 5th Commandment? Thou thall NOT kill. If that is a rule, why does that god and his people NOT have to follow it? Thou shall not kill, in my opinion means do not kill ANYTHING or anyone, just because something is different from you, doesn't mean you have the right to kill it! Giants, aliens, whatever they were shouldn't be killed. Don't break the rules. If that god breaks the rules, then he is a hypocrite and a liar!

Well the reason is that God allowed the Israelites to be the priority, he did not want this tribe of people to kill each other the laws were for them selves not us. Now that the law has been passed down to outsiders the Gentiles they can now adopt it in which they can build nations upon.

The threat overtook God's plan, if the Devil was having giant babies would you allow it so they would eventually destroy the earth or would you fight it? Two forces are at work and so is today and in the endtimes and God will use this balance of power if other supernatutural forces are at work.
The type of thing the schools never teach you, you might end up having sympathy with the crocs only for them to swallow you up, its not worth it because their end plan is to destroy all Gods work and the message of the story is so hidden no that people will side with the serpent seed.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by underdogradio

I have issues about the "bloodline of the messiah" angle too. According to the bible everyone is descended from Adam (as afar as I've been told). So basically any virgin woman could have given birth to Jesus to qualify for that. Also people tend to forget the genetic bottle neck that would have been caused due to the great flood. Not only are we all descendants of Adam, We are all descendants of Noah since his family were the only survivors (as far as I've been told). Was the flood a large scale form of ethnic cleansing to purify the bloodline? I can't answer that one.

Anyways, have a great day.

But that is why Gospels start off with the ancient bloodline links, it holds importance that it was not some other sub species or bloodline that Jesus was born from because the fallen Angels and satanic bloodlines could claim the case. The same applies to the Kings who rule the world today, you can not just become a royal because you say so they have to choose.

The whole thing is important otherwise it would not be an issue.

Luke 3

The Baptism and Genealogy of Jesus

21 When all the people were being baptized, Jesus was baptized too. And as he was praying, heaven was opened 22 and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”
23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph,

the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,
the son of Levi, the son of Melki,
the son of Jannai, the son of Joseph,
25 the son of Mattathias, the son of Amos,
the son of Nahum, the son of Esli,
the son of Naggai, 26 the son of Maath,
the son of Mattathias, the son of Semein,
the son of Josek, the son of Joda,
27 the son of Joanan, the son of Rhesa,
the son of Zerubbabel, the son of Shealtiel,
the son of Neri, 28 the son of Melki,
the son of Addi, the son of Cosam,
the son of Elmadam, the son of Er,
29 the son of Joshua, the son of Eliezer,
the son of Jorim, the son of Matthat,
the son of Levi, 30 the son of Simeon,
the son of Judah, the son of Joseph,
the son of Jonam, the son of Eliakim,
31 the son of Melea, the son of Menna,
the son of Mattatha, the son of Nathan,
the son of David, 32 the son of Jesse,
the son of Obed, the son of Boaz,
the son of Salmon,[d] the son of Nahshon,
33 the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram,
the son of Hezron, the son of Perez,
the son of Judah, 34 the son of Jacob,
the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham,
the son of Terah, the son of Nahor,
35 the son of Serug, the son of Reu,
the son of Peleg, the son of Eber,
the son of Shelah, 36 the son of Cainan,
the son of Arphaxad, the son of Shem,
the son of Noah, the son of Lamech,
37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch,
the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel,
the son of Kenan, 38 the son of Enosh,
the son of Seth, the son of Adam,

the son of God.

So this line was preserved and even threatnd to become extinct, you guys have watched the Terminator movies so you get the idea, even when Christ was born Herod demanded all kids to be executed so they have in some ways always been spiritually and genetically threatened to extinction.

We saw the Nazi's do it in our modern times with genocide against the Jews

We see the demand from the Arabs who want them wiped out as people and nation, call it family jealousy

We know the Quran says they should be wiped out

so we can not deny that these forces are not at work because they are and will carry on like this till the end.

This is why God will one day have enough.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SuzMc

There is a theory that this commandment was actually DO NOT MURDER! ie in cold blood.

The word kill has been put in there by the same people who took out any mention of treating animals with kindness-The Romans.

If you are on this forum you should realise that all history has been rewritten to dumb us all down and it is a shame to say it but this has also happened to the bible.

So go do your own research and stop your tantrums at these people, who if they weren't here on Earth, this world would be in a far worse state. If you knew of the real workings of this Earth that we all live on, you would know this to be true.

I have facts that our God is a merciful and kind God-April 2010 Iceland volcano is one. Because of the old knowledge that has been systemically hidden, you and many others don't realise that the ash cloud was what is now called rock dust-a fantastic fertiliser that doesn't need to be applied annually but every 10-20 years. Yet God let this happen for even you.

God loves even you. Even though you hate him.

What is truth? Find out what the real truth is before you have a hissy fit and help pull the whole world down into hell.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Will similar events occur when the political situation heats up in the Middle East, will we see disasters happenning more often to coincide with the political region of Israel. The Bible seems to predict that is the case while Egypt, Syria-Damascus and Gaza will not be inhabited by what is to come because the world annoys God.

Is Pakistan an example with its recent floods while their laws prosecute Christians for Blasphemy and many are executed for the word of Christ while Bin Ladin was being kept alive in secret. I could say Islamabad and Sindh have the names to suit the situation. Islama - Bad and Sin-dh against the world for its crimes and bombings of their own kind let alone other religious groups.

We are having record breaking weather patterns, with floods, fires tornadoes and earthquakes and volcanoes, is it something we should start to question?

Joel 3:2
I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join