It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason Why Gadaffi Was Killed & Why We're In Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I found this Kinda Interesting and the part about Iraq /Sadamm doing the same thing no wonder H bush was so tight lipped and stone faced when talking .

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Care to give a little info on the video and perhaps your own opinions of the whole thing since some of us cant really watch it?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
All Gold does is set a cap on the economy, or set it up for superdeflation.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Black Gold is Oil

At least that is what they call it here

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by KingArthur

Russia Today seems to make it regular practice to use conspiracy theories as the basis for their journalism. It's really quite sad.

When ten minutes of research would net the fact that the EU already gets plenty of oil from Libya, and even if Libya took payment for oil in gold that it would still have to conform to international pricing standards or no one would buy their oil.

Someone should tell RT to stop doing all of their "research" through Alex Jones.
edit on 24-10-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The Colonel was doing what he was ordered.

He was the CEO of Libya.

The money ended up out of Libya in asset accounts.

The Gold had a little to do with it, but perhaps not as much as some think.

The big bulk assets will never be given back to the citizens.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

as far as i can tell these are still rumors but Gaddafi supposedly decided, a few weeks before the invasion, to sell hi soil only to China, Russia and India.

Main Reasons:
1: Gaddafi wouldn't bow down to the Rothschild banking cartel.
2: Purposed African Satellite
3: AMF:African Monetary Fund - No Central Bank, own currency - Bank of Investment: To control most investments in Africa
4: United States of Africa - Gaddafi wants to unite! The countries that are bombing Libya are all Broke, they don't want him rising above becoming a powerful force, that is self-sufficient!!!
5: Gaddafi was returning to a gold standard.
6: Libya sits on Africa's largest oil and natural gas reserves.
7: A few weeks before Libya was invaded, Gaddafi had decided to sell his oil to only Russia, China and India.

taken from this thread.

also..
i like RT

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by KingArthur

Russia Today seems to make it regular practice to use conspiracy theories as the basis for their journalism. It's really quite sad.

When ten minutes of research would net the fact that the EU already gets plenty of oil from Libya, and even if Libya took payment for oil in gold that it would still have to conform to international pricing standards or no one would buy their oil.

Someone should tell RT to stop doing all of their "research" through Alex Jones.
edit on 24-10-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

As much as I can see America not wanting to allow Africa to run its own standard, the whole "it screwing the west" doesn't make sense. Like you said, the world would get oil from wherever is cheapest. If anything, this would help US and Chinese economies and only screw some private interests.

I hope somebody takes up Qaddafi's legacy and goes forward with the gold standard but I don't see a solid connection between our assistance and that conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Right but this has always been European supply.

Libya's exports of oil to the US are so negligible that they hardly keep numbers.

top topics

join