It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Shamar "Thor" Thomas: Occupy Chicago Peaceful Protest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Marine Corp Sgt. Shamar "Thor" Thomas, a veteran of 14 months in the sandbox, has gone on the road to show his support for the Occupy Chicago protests now.

Video Description:Sgt. Shamar Thomas USMC Veteran. I took an Oath that I live by.I am NOT anti-NYPD. I am anti- Police Brutality. I am no longer under contract with the USMC so I do NOT have to follow military uniform regulations. I DON'T affiliate myself with ANY GROUPS or POLITICAL ORG. I affiliate myself with the AMERICAN PEOPLE that's it. I REFUSE to affiliate with anything that SEPERATES. There is an obvious problem in the country and PEACEFUL PEOPLE should be allowed to PROTEST without Brutality. I was involved in a RIOT in Rutbah, Iraq 2004 and we did NOT treat the Iraqi citizens like they are treating the unarmed civilians in our OWN Country. No one was brutalized because our mission was to "WIN the hearts and minds", why should I expect anything less in my OWN Country. I DO NOT SUPPORT WAR!

Get some Sgt. Thomas.

OOH RAH!

edit on 10/24/2011 by OldCorp because: Spellin an punkshoeation

edit on 10/24/2011 by OldCorp because: damn L key

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Interesting but he's only one man, albeit a very large man..

Get him to call his buddies.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by OldCorp

Interesting but he's only one man, albeit a very large man..

Get him to call his buddies.

An acorn grows into an oak tree. A VERY LARGE oak tree.

I'd love to have him on The Truth Is Viral as a guest, but my request for an interview has probably been lost in the shuffle. I'm sure the man has been deluged with requests and messages of all types. Why don't you guys help ATS be seen by leaving comments on his videos (please don't spam his message box) and his Facebook page asking him to come on the show. I'm sure we'd all like to hear what the man has to say.

edit on 10/24/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Once again, good for him. He served as a proud US Marine and now as a proud US Citizen and a true patriot in protecting our fundamental Constitutional rights.

With the TSA already checkpointing on our highways, how long before we are all denied these fundamentals of Liberty granted to us by Birthright ?

Thank YOU for your service during and after the war as well as your adherence and acknowledgment to your Oath.

OOH RAH !

Peace

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
reply to post by OldCorp

Once again, good for him. He served as a proud US Marine and now as a proud US Citizen and a true patriot in protecting our fundamental Constitutional rights.

With the TSA already checkpointing on our highways, how long before we are all denied these fundamentals of Liberty granted to us by Birthright ?

Thank YOU for your service during and after the war as well as your adherence and acknowledgment to your Oath.

OOH RAH !

Peace

I'm really hoping he can use his notoriety to bring more attention to the Occupy movement. I think he will be an asset, and his presence will draw in other like minded former military to protest against these unnecessary wars. We have wasted way too much blood and treasure. It's time to put an end to it.

Semper Fi.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Shameless bump.

new topics

top topics

join