It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan rebels sited as AL-QUEDA by UN, USA, and UK! Gaddafi says Al-Qaeda took over Libya to BBC in

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by mnmcandiez

This is hardly the first time "the west" has supported terrorist organizations to tear down the government of a country they don't like. Two glaring, obvious examples are the US support for the Contras in Nicaragua in the 80's, and Israel's support for the PDK and their operations in Eastern Turkey.

Let me see... If muslims attack western interests they are labeled freedom fighters. If Israel helps an organisation representing 15 million people without right of self determination, then they are selfish warmongers... Let me ask this question, if the PDK was helped by a muslim country, would you classify it as warmongering or as a noble act?. Ats, can you make your mind up please.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
This thread is on fire.....I gotta check the sources, but this looks pretty legit, even has a motive.....

And...as usual....Ron Paul called it.

edit on 25-10-2011 by liquidsmoke206 because: small touch up.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

I cant believe our governments would do that < hahahahah well yeh I can actually
this is damning evidence to say the least , our countries have openly supported a terrorist
group to help overthrow a peaceful nation .

Im putting this on every social networking site I have an account on !

this is insane , I have also emailed 10 downing street with the UN link
just so they know that we know !

Clowns the lot of them

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
destabilize order control chaos

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well Gadaffi would say that, wouldn't he? Doesn't mean it's true.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports
destabilize order, control,chaos

Exactly, this isn't just about Gaddafi, this is about creating a new world order out of chaos. This is what these ghoulish power elite creepsters are trying to do. IT IS THEIR GOAL, ONE WORLD UNDER LUCIFER.

Who do the power elite worship? Luficer. They are the CHILDREN of their father the DEVIL!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

Um read the thread, the USA, UK AND UK all say it is TRUE

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
First of all awesome post, cheers to it's creator and everyone that has contributed with links, pics and opinions thus far.

Now, to the subject.... This war like many others is an act of cruelty, injustice and theft.
Yes, Ghaddafi was a dictator, but so is 90 percent of the world leaders including Obama and the douche before him... 
The others are just richer, sneakier with how they conduct themselves.

This guy did a lot of bad things, but so does everyone else with power out there....
 BUT.... He also did a lot of good things not only for himself, but also for his people.

I've done a lot of traveling and seen most parts of the world and I get across a great deal of information and footage through my work and one thing that always came to mind when I saw footage of cities and villages in Libya is how organized and calm everything seemed to be.

Not many old buildings falling apart and other signs of a so called enslaved and oppressed place where violence rules.
I see good roads, schools, hospitals everything in neat condition wether it was a big city or a small one on the country side, something you don't see while visiting countries that have been under rape hmmm I mean guidance of the western world.

It looked better than most parts of Africa, middle east, Mexico and even Portugal where I have some relatives.
  This so called god of evil and power hungry guy, had some great ideas which helped other countries in Africa evolve, many countries got back on their feet because of help from Lybia, investments by the Lybian government which resulted and hundred of thousand of jobs for the the people in those countries.

He was the reason Africa and the middle east stopped being robbed of it's oil, he told everybody that the westerners specially the US were taking their oil in exchange for nothing while getting rich selling it to the rest of the world, everybody started charging real money and that's when your gas prices starting going up and these wars became a seasonal thing like sports.

A long time ago once Gadhafi summoned all African leaders and said that it was time they broke free from these "masters",  the great nations that went to Africa colonized them, took everying of value including people and made them slaves.

He wanted the African to unite and help each other, become brothers with common goals, share resources, technology, experiences, money, intelligence and so on.   Everyone would win, one continent, one currency, one dream, one goal.

The world media called him crazy, without mentioning the good positive thing, they just said that he wanted to make Africa his kingdom and rule it as a leader.. That such an idea was absurd and would only come from a power hungry dictator. Those were the headlines then.

Well, about a decade or so  later.. Europe goes and forms such an alliance.. The #ing EU, doing the same thing Ghaddafi proposed that Africa should in order to stand on it's own feet.... And they even have one currency, euro. Some countries are in great turmoil and financial debt in this so called Union and they regret joining it in the first place, Greece, Ireland to name a few.

...guess what, this club of theirs has leaders too.

Anyways, Now we see this man portraited as the devil himself, the man whom most of the worlds strongest nations have had close relationships with until he started charging for his countries resources oil and even told others to do the same.

The media has done a fantastic job minimizing matos role in this, they even keep the camera down when there are us army soldiers in some footage that must be shown, anyone can tell the uniforms though.

Lybia has now been destroyed, those great roads, schools, factories, hospitals look like ruins today.... Becaue the UN, Nato bombed the crap of it and let those toy rebels run loose on the remaining soldiers of the lybian army so they could take pictures of them to show the world takes it Ghaddafis own people fighting agaisnt him,  they all look the same right?

All that restoration of the country will cost the Lybians a lot, they will pay with only the secure source of income the nation had, to the same people that destroyed it in the first place.

People around the world look at China and Russia and point fingers at the way things are there... Well it's the same everywhere, do you guys think American media isn't censured? 

They might tell the truth too BUT only the truth they want people to know about and that's because the same corporations that own the media outlets basically own everything else and fund the weapons that they use on the wars that make the country rich.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Tyranny is not going away unless the people force the tyrants out.

The reason the US tyrannical gov't was able to attack Libya is because the American people didn't do anything to stop it.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SecondAmendmentUser

The main problem is apathy. The second is ignorance.

Most people in the USA could careless what happens to Libya as it didn't affect them personally. And the majority bought into the story that the MSM was feeding them.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I somehow feel like this one may have been a tipping point...obviously there have been revolutions happening in multiple arab countries, but this somehow seems different.

I can't put my finger on it, but I feel like this particular overthrow will be very very significant in the next year or less.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

The main problem is apathy. The second is ignorance.

Most people in the USA could careless what happens to Libya as it didn't affect them personally. And the majority bought into the story that the MSM was feeding them.

Regrettably this means that most Americans deserve the punishments that await them at the hands of their tyrannical masters .

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

No it doesn't. No one deserves tyranny. Making an excuse for tyranny to be deserving is a destructive path for all of humanity.
edit on 10/28/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join