It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan rebels sited as AL-QUEDA by UN, USA, and UK! Gaddafi says Al-Qaeda took over Libya to BBC in

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
On one hand we have the US working with a foreign man who's the founder of 2 radical organizations, has links to Al queda and has had 2 secret training camps in afghan before 911.

Yet on the other hand we have the US blowing up an American citizen without trial.

Hows that for painting a picture?

edit on 24/10/11 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
reply to post by SecondAmendmentUser

Im not over there in the US. But most the comments i see on Fox are so disgusting. Like dont send troops, bomb them.

Take the rags off the ragheads - then wrap around their throats. Tie one end to the southbound end of a northbound Clydesdale - the other end to the northbound end of a southbound Clydesdale.
GIDDYUP.

There would have to be a mass awakening over there to have change.

Remember most Americans (gentiles) are under the spell of the so called jew, (Khazars) . This tribe have completely taken control of the US gov't and they of course also control the main banks as well.

Fox in the henhouse News is controlled by so called jew (Khazar), Rupert Murdoch. But for the most part ALL corporate controlled media in the USA is controlled by the so called jews who are actually zionist Khazars, or the children of their father the devil.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
what is the deal with this guy's name?? everyone seems to spell it differently. i've seen it spelt, Gaddafi, Qaddafi, Kadhafi, and Gadhafi, and probably some others........

I think this is some kind of conspiracy theory in and of itself

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
OP, could you please fix your headline? It's cited, not sited.

lol sorry, I edited the title when I first made the thread in a hurry.

And it's past the 4 hour editing mark...so if a mod could do that I'd be highly appreciative

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Entertaining? This thread is full of US state, UN, UK, CFR, etc........ stating that the LFIG is labeled as a terrorist organization. But I guess you didn't actually read it...right?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pinkplusfloyd

Don't forget Carlos Santana.... Lol

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
link
sharia laww in libya
edit on 25-10-2011 by TheOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
You know after just finishing 1984 by Orwell I really understand how visionary that novel is. Sure we don't live in a dystopia/big brother state as portrayed in the book. However the way in which the media is controlled by higher interest, that is so obviously a reality today. They create a certain reality for us to believe in.

We live in kind of soft dystopia/big brother state.

The worst thing about the Lybian intervention is the extraordinary arrogance factor(as usual). We here in the western world feel so superior, so supreme, we have the right to interfere with other nations. I mean how disgusting are we? Then I hear people say.. ah well, at least we got rid of Gaddaffi. What kind of an argument is that! How arrogant!

One day, one day, the west will pay for what it is doing. Tyrants always fall, soon or later.
edit on 25-10-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Considering Al-Qaeda is a proxy group created by the West, no it doesn't surprise me.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by mnmcandiez

This is it...

They don't even care how obvious it is anymore...
edit on 24-10-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: make my point clearer

I've been saying this for a while now, they are becoming blatantly obvious and outright LAZY when it comes to their propaganda...I saw this trend starting with the OBL "assassination" continue with the "SEAL team 6 deaths", furthered with the obvious MSM blackouts and blatant ignoring of Ron Paul, followed by the supposed "Iran-saudi assassination plot" timed with the Eric Hold Fast and Furious snafu...

I mean you don't even need to REACH anymore to see the agenda...you don't even need to put a tin foil hat on and approach this from odd angles to see the lies...its all so obvious now and its as if they don't care how obvious they are about it all.

Which concerns me, because when a man doesn't care if you catch him bluffing, it usually means he is holding all the cards.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This was said at the start of the "uprising" and years ago when Gaddafi was becoming more pro western, relatively speaking, it was also mentioned that Libya was having an internal struggle of sorts with Islamic extremists for years prior to this. I belive now, what I believed at the start and what I believed when Blair was being all friendly with Gaddafi, I believe that Gaddafi thought that the West would help should the situation spiral. The West did help, but not help him. Gaddafi was exporting oil to Europe, no problem, he was becoming relatively diplomatic to the outside, where Gaddafi went wrong was refusing to establish central bank control in Libya and so all of Libya's wealth stayed within its borders...Since he stopped supporting terrorism anyway, which I honestly believe he had done. However, his refusal to hand over the economy was his death warrant. There are other factors, wanting to unite Africa as a single union for one (which could not work now anyway), but on the whole they took a back seat.

Within his own borders, Gaddafi neglected tribes that he felt could not be trusted and simply looked after the main/bigger tribes. This set the conditions needed for external forces to set the motions of an uprising. I don't care what anyone says, this uprising was nothing at the start and I honestly believe had the UN not been involved, it would've been smashed. The media tried to show it as a split, it was more like 80/20 against the uprising! However, with the two main factors already set, Gaddafi had little support from the outside and history always shows is that these countries, for all their faults, need Western support, once they lose that, the ruling party is on borrowed time. The media propaganda machine was rolling, UN bombing and numbers entering Libya to fight against Gaddafi increasing as well as those in fear of the advance quickly shifting to the uprising.

I said at the start and I will say it again and again. Libyans will curse the day that this happened. For all Gaddafi's faults, Libya was one if not the best place to live in Africa, one of the strongest countries, one of the richest and for the most part its citizens were helped more so than certainly the British government help their own people.

Gaddafi's murder in such a publicly degrading fashion shows exactly what Libyans can expect from now on. The murder of countless of his supporters adds to this. War is war, but to kill supporters who had all indications of surrendering is not an act supported in war, it is just senseless murder! This is all the prelude of post-Gaddafi Libya. The country, as I said before, will become like Afghanistan and far worse off than it is now. With this mob, whoever they are, in charge of the country and with massive wealth in their control, who knows where money will be pumped. Iran? Syria? Palestinians? Nuclear weapons? Bio-weapons?

This to me is an absolute disaster, for Libya and the whole region!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Who heard the Alex Jones show today. Aaron spoke to Wayne Maddson I think. He said, he has reports of the Kadarfi convoy flying white flags. I would say in surrender.
www.youtube.com...
Really worth a listen, if you havent heard it yet.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I am not surprised at all. Any American citizen who even has a basic understanding of modern history can recall the Cuba crisis and Bay of pigs fiasco. The U.S. Government has armed and trained the enemies for as long as this nation has been solidified. It is an old process from the old wold in regard to war and it's process of economics, power and politics. The Romans perfected and some even argue they invented it.

The original founder and formation of Al-Qaeda was trained and weaponized by The U.S. when Russia was in Afghanistan for 10 years themselves. They eventually turned on us and used what we taught them against us.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Everyone on this site seem to be looking for a conspiracy theory in EVERYTHING. Enough!!! Let's look at the facts, for a change. One President can only do so much... and especially NOW, when he's consistently blocked by the Party of NO, when NO is not in the 99%'s best interest. Most people are being duped into believing that with Republicans we will have smaller government, HA! Look at recent History. Bush gave us two wars on credit with China, and forced us into a depression, whether that's what they want to politically speaking call it, or not. The next wave of Republicans will take away abortion, birth control, and limit a woman's right to survive a pregnancy-gone-wrong! GET A GRIP on your sanity, people! The only way to slow down what you don't want... is to Vote Democrat. The REPUBLICANS will cheat all the rest of of us out - to the banks the extreme right wing, and the Wall Street Greed-mongers.The Democrats are not the end-all...be-all of politics. But voting Democratic will slow down the management of the ones who want it all, and damn the rest of us. Use your common sense. If you're unemployed, working 2 or 3 jobs to make ends meet, or making barely enough to survive on one of 2 paycheck per family, your best interest is to vote DEMOCRAT. You can disagree... but if you read all the facts, you will agree.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Hate to sound like a pessimist but it seems like business as usual for the US government.

This is news that should be getting rounds on the nightly cycle, unfortunately our journalists, whose job it is to keep these things in check by informing the public, are simply on a much higher payroll than we can afford.

Now the Libyans have sharia law in their future.

The video with Qaddafi was interesting though, where he calls the reporter out in English, "You don't understand"
then goes on to talk about how the kids in the streets were on drugs given to them by Al-Qaeda.

I don't know whether to laugh at the response given by Qaddafi because he is giving the text book answer any US official will give for fire bombing things to get away with it but combined for extra effectiveness, or to give a second look into whether maybe there is some strange truth what he says.....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
$$$

Iraq had WMD's. Officially declared Chemical Weapons...which came from America. We couldn't afford to dispose of them per the Treaty so we bombed them in their bunkers during the war releasing the poison gas into the atmosphere.

Libya has WMD's. Chemical Weapons officially declared to the Chemical Weapons Convention. Likely from us back when we were friends. We can't afford to dispose of them safely per the Treaty....so we put a Terrorist Organization in charge of Libya....knowing they will use those Chemical Weapons...and justify a Nuclear Response by Israel.

It's a religious war folks...and the muslims aren't smart enough to realize they're getting PLAYED.

A Terrorist Organization is now in charge of Libya and has full control of the Chemical Weapons there. Hell cometh. They plotted a holocaust to eliminate Muslims. And they bought it hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
You know after just finishing 1984 by Orwell I really understand how visionary that novel is. Sure we don't live in a dystopia/big brother state as portrayed in the book. However the way in which the media is controlled by higher interest, that is so obviously a reality today. They create a certain reality for us to believe in.

We live in kind of soft dystopia/big brother state.

I don't mean to derail this thread, but I want to comment on this.

You should also read "Homage to Catalonia" by Orwell. It's his depiction of the Spanish civil war, which he joined the fight as a marxist militiaman against Franco's forces. The key point of this book is how he describes all of the various factions- basically, it was Franco (supported by fascist Germany and Italy) and leftists groups including the anarchists, marxists, and communists. Stalin supported the communists, and they were the dominant leftist faction. Under Stalin's proxy rule, he directed the communist government in Spain to hunt down, arrest and even execute marxists or anyone else not alligned. Orwell was still around during this, though he managed to grab his wife and escape to France, unlike many of his friends who disappeared under arrest.

It was there where he got the idea for 1984. It wasn't just a work of fiction, but rather based on his own experience. I highly recommend reading that book, even if just for his own war stories telling of how pathetic and unglorious the war sometimes was.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobbiSnow1
Everyone on this site seem to be looking for a conspiracy theory in EVERYTHING. Enough!!! Let's look at the facts, for a change. One President can only do so much...

I think by now if you dont see there is no difference between left and right, democrats and republicans, etc. in todays politics, you are setting yourself up for failure.

edit to add:

Of course there is a conspiracy in everything.
What do you think governments, business, think tanks, spy agencies, war departments are doing everyday?
They are conspiring to get leverage, profit, re-elected, resources, etc.

edit on 25-10-2011 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienStalker

Hate to sound like a pessimist but it seems like business as usual for the US government.

This is news that should be getting rounds on the nightly cycle, unfortunately our journalists, whose job it is to keep these things in check by informing the public, are simply on a much higher payroll than we can afford.

Now the Libyans have sharia law in their future.

The video with Qaddafi was interesting though, where he calls the reporter out in English, "You don't understand"
then goes on to talk about how the kids in the streets were on drugs given to them by Al-Qaeda.

I don't know whether to laugh at the response given by Qaddafi because he is giving the text book answer any US official will give for fire bombing things to get away with it but combined for extra effectiveness, or to give a second look into whether maybe there is some strange truth what he says.....

He could have used the word "drugs" metaphorically.
Then again, drugs and alcohol are used to manipulate young adults/kids in terrorist organizations and gangs.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
Who heard the Alex Jones show today. Aaron spoke to Wayne Maddson I think. He said, he has reports of the Kadarfi convoy flying white flags. I would say in surrender.
www.youtube.com...
Really worth a listen, if you havent heard it yet.

Thats sick.

I dont know how any European or US citizen can condone, or defend this.
We should all be on the streets calling for war crime trials against our own politicians.
At least, push the MSM to report this, get this on the front page.

Its really sick.

Also the sodomization of Ghaddafi with a bayonet or knife.
(warning graphic)
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

It comparable to to the
Highway of Death

The offensive action for which Highway 80 is infamous became a controversial point, with some commentators alleging that the use of force was disproportionate, as the Iraqi forces were retreating from Kuwait (and thus leaving the country in compliance with the UN Resolution 660 of August 2, 1990), and the column included Kuwaiti captives (apparently to be used as hostages[5]) as well as some civilian refugees including women and children (mostly family members of pro-Iraqi Palestine Liberation Organization militants and Kuwaiti collaborators who have fled shortly before a wholesale Palestinian expulsion from Kuwait in early March). Former United States Attorney General Ramsey Clark alleged that these attacks violated the Third Geneva Convention, common article 3, which outlaws the killing of soldiers who "are out of combat."[6] International law explicitly states that retreating military forces are legitimate targets in war to deny them regrouping and reattacking (only surrendering military forces are protected by the Hague Conventions). It was however also alleged that the American combat vehicles opened fire on a large group of more than 350 disarmed Iraqi soldiers who had surrendered at a U.S. military checkpoint after fleeing the devastation on Highway 8 on February 27; these allegations were publicised by Seymour Hersh.

en.wikipedia.org...

This cannot be covered up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join