It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

I love it!
Keep it comin'!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Thanks for making my point.
Me? I'd wait the twenty years. Why? Because I'm not just thinking about my own situation. My family and a couple of close friends would also be able to enjoy it. I would see that they and theirs were comforable, but I wouldn't be able to do this with only $5 million.

How does this make your point? You said you may get $500 million, not definitely get $500 million. I would take the guaranteed payout and help my family instead of waiting on the possibility of not getting anything. Also, as pointed out, what makes you think the person in question has the luxury of another 20 years? They may already be much older and may not have the ability to wait that amount of time on a what you posit as a maybe.

edit on 10-12-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Yes, derailing any threads which question their Holy Lucifer is an organized campaign of Freemasons out to clean up their sulfurous image in the wake of the increasing OUTINGS of their magical mystery religion. We must not be alarmed that gangs of masonic members will go crazy whenever LUCIFER is mentioned in an ATS thread, because they consider themselves targeted being of said Faith.

I find it highly ironic that you blather on about Masons worshipping 'Lucifer' when you claim to have had a personal visit from Satan. You seem to be projecting.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

But the system is not stemming from or a manifestation of Luciferianism. That is my main point. Particularly when so many see Luciferianism as Satanism.

What exactly about the 33°, and more specifically the Supreme Council of the AASR, is Luciferian?

As for the first video, the girl, a daughter of a Mason or not, and Alan are not experts on Masonry. Many things of what they said is not really accurate. She gave out a bunch of crap, her personal beliefs, and while he called all her stuff "propaganda", but yet everything he put out is nothing more than propaganda. He is against people joining private organizations and taking public offices, but that sounds like intrusion into my civil rights.

The second video, I don't agree with his view against corporations. I am against buying power through extreme lobbying, but I am for a free market. I do agree with him in the protection of our Constitutional rights. I am surprised to see such a liberal from Texas.

reply to post by Getsmart

Could you give us examples of where Freemasonry is present in academia. I'm not saying you're wrong or right, but I just want examples.

Plus, why is it wrong if Masons are high up in academia?

GAOTU is a acronym to generally describe the belief that each member holds. GAOTU for me is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Nothing in any part of Freemasonry says otherwise.

reply to post by Afterthought

The number 5 does have many great meanings, but I was speaking just on a personal note when I spoke of 9.

reply to post by MasterGemini

I'd say one leads to the other, but Wisdom is one of the supports of the Fraternity.

Originally posted by MasterGemini
The 33rd Parallel has been the birth or death place of 9/11 of most recent presidents.

Really? Who?

the 33rd President dropped the Atomic Bomb on the 33rd parallel

Well, actually Hiroshima is on the 34th parallel (specifically: 34°23′53″N 132°28′32.9″E) and Nagasaki is on the 32nd parallel (specifically: 32°47′N 129°52′E).

33 degrees to freemasonry

Scottish Rite Freemasonry has 33 degrees. The York Rite and its appendant bodies have their own structures.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

8 out of the last 11 U.S. Presidents is from the 33rd Parallel. The 3 presidents not from the 33rd Parallel: JFK - assassinated. Gerald Ford - Not elected by the People. Obama - ... THIS VIDEO IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY UNDER THE FAIR USE ACT.

Is that so?

George W Bush: New Haven, Connecticut-----------41°18′36″N 72°55′25″W
    Bill Clinton: Hope, Arkansas.------------------------33°40′4″N 93°35′24″W
    George H.W. Bush: Milton, Massachusetts----------42°15′00″N 71°04′00″W
    Ronald Reagan: Tampico, Illinois--------------------41°37′50″N 89°47′07″W
    Richard Nixon: Yorba Linda, California---------------33.888551°N 117.813231W
    Lyndon Johnson: Stonewall, Texas------------------30°14′24″N 98°39′36″W
    Dwight Eisenhower: Denison, Texas-----------------33°44′59″N 96°33′27″W
    Harry Truman: Lamar, Missouri----------------------37°29′37″N 94°16′20″W

Looks more like 3 of 11.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I need to learn to add close to, always putting my foot in my mouth . . .

At least its not a devil's hoof like the broken pentagram in DC right?
edit on 10-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

Well the others are close to 42

42 is the answer to life the universe and everything yes?

Corpus Hermetica 42 (www.gnosis.org...) , or as Douglas Adams would put it . . .

en.wikipedia.org...

At the end of the radio series (and television series, as well as the novel The Restaurant at the End of the Universe) Arthur Dent, having escaped the Earth's destruction, potentially has some of the computational matrix in his brain. He attempts to discover The Ultimate Question by extracting it from his brainwave patterns, as abusively[2] suggested by Marvin the Paranoid Android, when a Scrabble-playing caveman spells out forty two. Arthur pulls random letters from a bag, but only gets the sentence "What do you get if you multiply six by nine?"

6 x 9 or 69 is the same as 11 positive and negative where the x represents the crossing of dimensions,

like XX dos Equis, Union Jack Flag, Swastika

In another explanation Adams says he wanted a number based in 13 (aka anti-christ)

Reminds me of the NPR science Friday just past where the story was a about a free mouse and a trapped mouse and how the study showed the free mouse considered freeing his fellow mouse as often (1st) as going for a chocolate treat.(2nd). Their big stat was that only 13% of rats(HeLL lets call them WEASELS) would not free their trapped fellow.

Before that its was vampire stars, before that was a show claiming dissociative identity isn't real and used the Sybil case (where she was abused and claimed it split her personality).

maybe it is all just a coincidence. . .

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I always thought lucifer discussion was either propaganda against an entity that actually had good intentions at some point OR on the polar opposite maybe some parasitic social algorithm that gets its snowball affect of power from highjacking symbols and twisting the energy in the opposite direction of Earths naturopath.

On a sida note: i discovered a masonic lodge in a near by town and did a Sage and Seasalt parameter walk (amateur sealed blessing) on a beautiful day....hadnt rained more than a drizzle in 2 months....next day we got 3 inches in 10 hours on a very positive numerical 12/10/11.....i bet it ruined there 2nd saturday of every month breakfast....or not.

-Foo

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Johnson's and Truman's birthplaces are not close to either number.

If you say so...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

If you say so...

I would have thought you would vote for 24. That being the number of beers in a case.
Lush.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I would have thought you would vote for 24. That being the number of beers in a case.
Lush.

Professionals such as myself have long-since moved on to the 30-pack.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Lightweight.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

try this about his-story

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on 11/12/2011 by Sauron because: Mod Note

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by alexagendajones

If you go to YouTube for your history lessons you really need to step away from the computer.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by alexagendajones

If you go to YouTube for your history lessons you really need to step away from the computer.

Not necessarily true, you need to have discernment.

Please Oh Wise Mason, please tell us where exactly should we look for our history lessons?

Will the light rise on a sunny day?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

If you say so...

Lush.

Or because it is the inverse of 42.

You reading this off a mirror?

Can't wait for one of you jokers to loose an eye.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The inverse of 42 is -42. I think you mean the reverse.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

Yeah, except what I see I discern as completely unreliable.

Books, documents, manuscripts -- there are a lot of places to look for history lessons. YouTube is not really the one I'd go to for accurate history lessons.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Honorable ATS Members,

I hope you will note that there is a large Contingent of Freemasons in this thread going on for pages with trivial and trite diatribe pestering about petty details and DERAILING THIS THREAD. While I don't request moderation, as this might end in a CLOSING of this important if controversial topic, I think that it does not reflect well on Freemasonry to act in bands polluting threads which question your common SECRET SOCIETY. Please move elsewhere your busy banter and OFF TOPIC conversations. You can use the ATS U2U messaging service to converse in SECRET about your common love for Freemasonry.

Thanks in advance,

The OP

edit on 13-12-2011 by Getsmart because: they'll probably claim "The Devil made me do it!"

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
I hope you will note that there is a large Contingent of Freemasons in this thread going on for pages with trivial and trite diatribe pestering about petty details and DERAILING THIS THREAD.

You derailed your own thread when you claimed to have had a private visit from Satan (that is right Above Top Secret members, S-A-T-A-N, not Santa) yet are unable to answer rather simple questions regarding your initmate encounter. So I will ask again; what did he look like? What did you do that deserved a personal visitation from the Prince of Darkness?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The inverse of 42 is -42. I think you mean the reverse.

Let me correct you. The inverse of 42 is 1/42.
( I go to school for these things)
edit on 13-12-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join