It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
This proves to me that even highly educated people can be paranoid. I wish I could find the peer reviews of this.

I actually do not think that highly educated can't be paranoid; I agree with the statement but likely for different reasons.

How can people diagnose schizophrenia and other mental disorders without a full knowledge of the brain's physiology and without even a working knowledge of the life experiences of an individual, much less a comprehensive knowledge?

Blind acceptance of diagnosis criteria from people who lacked the tech we have today and without attention to the life circumstances of another is down right poor science. I don't believe that a person unrelated to and pre-dating an individual should be diagnosing subjective experiences of the future - especially without a working knowledge of how technology reshapes the social interactions of the future.

I could go on and on...it's easier to believe that the DSM was more of a practice of perpetuating a social dichotomy for the purpose of a select few then to say that diagnostic practices were perfected back then...

My two cents...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Uh, no. The Manchurian Candidate is not a good example as it is a fictional cinematic endeavor.

Not sure if this was already posted in this thread; I forget where I found the link.

Still...I refute your assessment that the Manchurian Candidate is just a fictional cinematic endeavor. I'd be careful with those absolute's there, Augustus. Subjective rhetorical wordplay may be effective as hell when defending your secret society but there is a lot of support, factual and suppositional research, that shows the Manchurian Candidate isn't just Hollywood. The following video can be argued and I expect you to, however that is just the first resource...if you care to push the topic, we can have a more interesting discussion than the usual rabid defense of Masons I usually see from your posts (not bad; just a topic that I care not for).

Cheers, Mate....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
...rabid defense...

I will have you know I had my rabies vaccine.

I will make a point of watching the video and repsonding to you.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I will have you know I had my rabies vaccine.

I should probably look into getting one myself...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

The following video can be argued and I expect you to, however that is just the first resource...if you care to push the topic, we can have a more interesting discussion than the usual rabid defense of Masons I usually see from your posts (not bad; just a topic that I care not for).

Hi Memory Shock,

Unfortunately the video you linked to is "malformed". Since we don't know to what video you might have been referring, do you think you could find another link?

"Final conclusion that NASA is 100% ruled by Illuminati Freemasons with a secret agenda for hide the existence of intelligent alien civilizations from mankind." - 1AnunnakiBastard

HC's Ancient Aliens MINDBLOWING episode "The NASA Connection"

This is just one example, Space Science, in which Luciferians have taken on the task of blinding the masses and blatantly lying about what the entire program is all about. It is no coincidence that Jack Parsons whose launch rockets are still used, designed the engines in a Pentagram shape and led satanic rituals at their inauguration.

John Parsons (aka Marvel Whiteside Parsons, Jack Parsons), an occultist, communicated with SS NAZI officer Werner Von Braun and by the age of 13 began summoning evil spirits and demons with rituals learned from Aliester Crowley, whom Jack referred to as his father. He designed and patented several liquid and solid rocket engines still being used today on ICBMs and the space shuttle. It utilizes a pentagram shaped void pressed into the solid rocket fuel to assist burning.

This would be entirely anecdotal if it weren't representative of many fields of science where certain "groups" who labor behind closed doors happen to bring a Luciferian zeal to the realms they seek to control. I find that one such group is the one OUTED by the OP in the first post of this thread. Their choice for President of Presidents of a Luciferian with a thinly veiled deceptive theorem to cloud his agenda, but clearly sending a militant message to his satanic brethren, was symbolic of their arrogance and that they are so confident in their grip over modern science and its propagation in the United States that they needn't hide anymore!

GS

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Getsmart: Please, at your convenience, read my posts concerning Freemasonry and Satanism.
It has been whispered that the internet itself is a "Window" or a "portal" to realms of the non-living.
Your thoughts?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

The " pentagram shaped void pressed into the solid rocket fuel" is not Satanic or Lucifer related... It is a star shaped bore up through the middle of solid rocket propellant that allows massive surface area to the exposed core of the propellant so that the rocket has maximum continued thrust, instead of just burning upward from the end. It gives more surface area than a cylinder bore, and also comes in 6 - 8 and 10 pointed patterns, depending on the composition of the solid fuel.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

First of all....Pentagrams are just a made up upsidown version of a Pentacle...which a pentacle is a representation of Good...some guy decieded if he turned it upside down...it would mean the opposite. This is all Man Mad Stories.

What you have proposed is so far from reality that it is even difficult to comment on something that is that stupid.

GOD....DEVIL....everything is much more complex and grey than the Good and Bad that you suggest is running around designing space stations in specific shapes that mean something other than they are designed that way for a use....that being...to keep itself in orbit with power from solar pannels so the people on board don't freeze to death.

Paranoid is not adequate enough of a word. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher

Re to No1 smooth "Actually Freemasons have very good memories. By the time we are Master Masons we have thousands of words committed to memory, as any Brother here can attest"

perfect example of what I have been stating, you have had to make room in your mind for all of this nonsensical info that is only needed when you are clubbing it.

lol gluteus maximus or whatever external validation title you feel you need to go by.

I do not attend cultmeetings with you otherwise I would talk the same preprogrammed talk as a mainstream lackey like you.

However I feel that since I have had enough exposure to these cliques and have not become another cell in the composite jellyfish organism that owns you I can participate in evaluations of your mob.

you attampt to perpetuate the mindset that no one inside talks about the group and then your group explains that members do leave the gang and you further attempt to kkkontrol discussions about your coven by stating that " oh they were disgruntled with the broderbund" or " they were not accepted because of a felony conviction" etc. as if your fellow cultists/elitists are better than everybody else ( the profane) and we are all subject to your ridicule which is similar to all other racist/religious slant ridicule " goyim, gaijin. infidel. heathen, outlander, outsider" etc.

I can take that as another admission. it is good that you masons want to get things off your chest and come clean as it is a lot of weight for someone to bear all of those secrets and try to hold down two realities.

the healing process will have some pain but in the end you will be glad you left the clan.

Yes, they ARE members of a Religious sect, a Satanic Religion called the Cult of Lucifer gone underground centuries ago. Any decent, moral human being would be revolted by a Religion which says that Good is Evil and Evil is Good, and which militantly advances the cause of Hell on Earth.

Just so you know, what you see below is indeed actually Gothic Cathedral, a Temple dedicated to a religious cult, a place where a sect worships the Evil versus Good, could it be the larger guy shown above the church door in the middle... is that Lucifer or one of his main helpers?

The Temple measures 210 feet which comes to 64 meters in height, which means that the sacrificial alter must be exactly 8.5 feet below ground level in a cellar used for rituals. Its location at that depth would make it exactly 66.6 meters below the top elevation of the cathedral, if you are familiar with their taste for symbolic numbers - 666 represents in numerical form... the AntiChrist.

Architectural Drawings of the Detroit Masonic Cathedral

It is even more shocking when it tries to instrument its SECT's belief system through "scientism" by clutching onto all the power levers controlling modern science with their priestly fraternity of unholy "brothers" preaching lies instead of truth, keeping the sick twist they have of that for only their Initiates. What is their control mechanism? Indoctrination through Initiation, also known as SECT BRAINWASHING. And it is a very large sect indeed.

"See you in church!"

This Temple served the Luciferian Cult's needs for just one local area, showing just how contaminated our modern society has become by the extension of their Mystery Religion. And some of us still wonder why the world is so Messed Up? Because their Dark Lord's agenda is to bring Hell on Earth, and they've advanced the project pretty far already!

The Chapel inside the Temple was modeled as a copy of Westminster Abbey, which is in alignment with the Scottish Rite's tacit allegiance to the Royal Bloodlines hidden from its US members.

Chapel of Lucifer Worship

Yes, Partycrasher, you are quite correct. For Masons outsiders are just so many Sheeple, cattle, goyim or any other derogatory term you might have. The kindest among them think we ought to be herded like sheep, the nastier ones are for culling us like an overgrown herd. That we are fools seems obvious to them, since we don't engage in their moronic rites and don't have hosts of demons on our side, advancing some dark agenda from Hell.

Unfortunately, those compromised in their moral constitution are perfectly possessed, and proud to be so. Those at the top levels ache to be possessed by the Dark Prince himself, and they all seek to serve him in any way possible. So yes, they are indeed a very deleterious religious cult which participates in the stranglehold placed on Science, hijacking its orthodoxy to serve their own ends.

GS

edit on 18-3-2012 by Getsmart because: their Dark Lord hulks over Science and our "Factual" Reality Matrix.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne

Getsmart: Please, at your convenience, read my posts concerning Freemasonry and Satanism.
It has been whispered that the internet itself is a "Window" or a "portal" to realms of the non-living.
Your thoughts?

Hi 1nOne,

Regarding whether or not the Internet is a Portal to another realm in which might reside dis incarnate beings, I cannot know. Could I suggest that "stranger things have happened"? However, I glanced at one of your threads and will respond to it simply because it lends weight to what is being discussed in this one.

The key point in the argument is that the system of symbols common to Freemasons around the world (centering on the Architect of the Universe and given added weight by the rule of secrecy) tends to foster a "supraconfessional humanitarian" way of conceiving the divine that neutralizes or replaces the faith dimension of our relationship with God. Even though given lodges may abstain from endorsing any particular position, including one that considers religious faith to be a matter of indifference (i.e., nothing more than a matter of personal preference), the contemporary world's social atmosphere of moral and religious relativism creates a climate in which a merely humanitarian symbol system works to undermine the religious faith by which we receive God's revelation.

It was for this reason that the Congregation declared that local church authorities are not competent to give a judgment on the nature of Masonic associations, and has reserved to itself the right to make any such pronouncements. Because of the serious danger posed to individual Catholics by the subtle but real influence of symbols described above, the Congregation declared that it would be objectively a grave sin for a Catholic to join a Masonic lodge. The prohibition from receiving Holy Communion is meant to highlight the gravity of the situation. - Reverand Thomas C. Anslow, CM., J.C.L. Vicar for Canonical Services

Why Roman Catholics Oppose Freemasonry

Whatever one thinks about any religion, or even religion per se, it is hard to avert the fact that this Reverand mentions something of note. That Symbols hold a very real, if subtle influence. Subtle means simply that it is difficult to detect or discuss, but it does have a power over men's minds. This is evidence of the Roman Catholic Church's awareness of Brainwashing Components in the Masonic Symbols and Rites. Those who enjoy getting their brain tweaked will probably consider it "educational" or "instructive of higher truths" which lowly outsiders cannot fathom.

While the avowed purpose of the proto-religious position of Masonry, allegedly tolerating religious beliefs of their members, is in fact to surreptitiously undermine the faith of every other religion but their own, the cult of Lucifer. The first few pages of this thread will attest to pseudo-scientific astronomical references to the morning star, crypto-mystical allegorical references to other abstract deities, or even simply the principle of Light being human intelligence cast in the darkness of ignorance. All deny that it is a Religious Sect involved in the Cult of Lucifer. This would be all fine and dandy, and would get no argument from me, if it wasn't contradicted in many ways by the writings, teachings and beliefs of considerably higher degree Freemasons than them. It is in fact puzzling, but none at that level will ever repudiate their Dark Prince, as it would be far more dangerous than being accused of Satanism.

The process works thus, forgive if I schematize:

1. Your religious and moral beliefs are fine, join and become a brother.

2. Those moral beliefs were forced upon you, a humanist must choose freely the light.

3. Morals are falsehoods, Good and Evil coexist as natural forces we shouldn't judge.

4. The Light is all that matters, it is Universal and can be expressed either through Good OR Evil.

5. Actually, Evil is the greater power, and people are taught otherwise to keep them powerless.

6. Good must be put to the service of Evil, tell your brothers to do Evil but explain that it is Good.

7. Let the powers of Evil take possession of you, it will bring you sex, money, fame and glory.

One can readily understand that those caught in such a Rat Trap aren't too eager to wake up and open their eyes. Especially as their entire social circle of friends and "brothers" happens to be constituted by members of their Sect, meaning social exclusion if they drop out...

Yet few tend to do so, as there is a stronghold placed upon them by the Demons conjured in their Rituals and they thus tend to become cursed, whether or not they remain members.

GS

edit on 18-3-2012 by Getsmart because: Freemasonry deprograms your Religious beliefs to CONVERT you to Lucifer's Sect!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

You are truly a wizard (wise) in your own right.

In the myriad battles we fight against the principality of darkness, we ought never forget that our true focus must be on what is right and just, lest we become monsters, ourselves.

You have been seen and are known to be one who fights the good fight.
Strength, love and glory to you, my friend.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
C'mon guys. Why do you think they used the song "F*ck your God" by Deicide, as a torture device against suspected terrorists. :p

....good song though, really :p
edit on 18-3-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

EDIT: to speak more on the subject, my psych teacher ALWAYS made us watch Phil's videos. I always thought he was a small creepy man with strange facial hair...
His videos are quite I interesting though, I got to part 10 and then gave up :p
edit on 18-3-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Yes, they ARE members of a Religious sect, a Satanic Religion called the Cult of Lucifer gone underground centuries ago. Any decent, moral human being would be revolted by a Religion which says that Good is Evil and Evil is Good, and which militantly advances the cause of Hell on Earth.

Where do Freemasons say that evil is good and good is evil? Is charity, moderation, prudence, truth, and so on now a sin against God?

The Detroit Masonic Temple is a beautiful building.

The Temple measures 210 feet which comes to 64 meters in height, which means that the sacrificial alter must be exactly 8.5 feet below ground level in a cellar used for rituals. Its location at that depth would make it exactly 66.6 meters below the top elevation of the cathedral, if you are familiar with their taste for symbolic numbers - 666 represents in numerical form... the AntiChrist.

Keyword in this paragraph is "must", not "is". The OP cannot say for sure what the "sacrificial alter" is at or even if there is one.

You say we're brainwashed and yet you cannot say who does this brainwashing during the ritual? Who is in charge of this brainwashing? How come most families and friends don't notice this change that you say occurs?

I don't find non-Masons to bed Sheep, but rather the anti-Masons who just bleet out whatever is already written and propagated by the older ignorant anti-Masons.

Nothing in your post, particularly the yellow, was pertinent of Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Hi Memory Shock,

Unfortunately the video you linked to is "malformed". Since we don't know to what video you might have been referring, do you think you could find another link?

Hopefully that works...As stated, I have much to talk about n this particular topic...engage or not...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Luciferianism > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Keyword in this paragraph is "must", not "is". The OP cannot say for sure what the "sacrificial altar" is at or even if there is one.

Thanks for belaboring with your retort the topic of Freemasons using the Satanic number of the Beast 666 in their architecture. This affords me the opportunity to further exemplify this in the following document, where unlike the Detroit Masonic Temple which was designed by architect with the very unexpected name of George MASON the city of Washington D.C. was designed by French Freemason Pierre Charles L'Enfant replete with similar Satanic Black Magick Symbolism throughout. We will note that while the Washington Monument, a phallic obelisk, is 555.5 feet tall and 55.5 feet wide on each side at its base, this by coincidence just happens to translate into 6666 inches tall and 666 inches wide. Not to mention that while this additional measurement has been contested, tour guides in Washington D.C. routinely tell tourists that its foundation is 20 percent of its height, which corresponds to a the buried height of Its foundation of 111.1 feet deep, which would give a total length of the obelisk from its bottom to its top of 666.6 feet.

Satanic Occult Symbols in Washington D.C.

Lower Freemasons, among which there are a very likely greater number of honest people, will clamor that they know nothing about any of all this Others will explain it by virtue of mysterious ancient architectural numbers forming some exalted perfection of constructed buildings. However, it is unfortunate that it doesn't necessarily correspond to that, and since King Salomon whose Temple was excavated by the Templars and still serves as a model for Masonic Temples, this number has had a darker significance to those let into the secret - which has been outed now for some time...

GS

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

We will note that while the Washington Monument, a phallic obelisk, is 555.5 feet tall...

It is actually 555' and 5 1/8" not 6".

...and 55.5 feet wide on each side at its base...

Wrong again, 55' 1 1/2".

...this by coincidence just happens to translate into 6666 inches tall and 666 inches wide.

Actually, with the correct measurements it does not.

Not to mention that while this additional measurement has been contested, tour guides in Washington D.C. routinely tell tourists that its foundation is 20 percent of its height, which corresponds to a the buried height of Its foundation of 111.1 feet deep, which would give a total length of the obelisk from its bottom to its top of 666.6 feet.

The foundation is slightly over 36' deep which makes your assinine 666 figure, well, assinine.

Lower Freemasons, among which there are a very likely greater number of honest people, will clamor that they know nothing about any of all this Others will explain it by virtue of mysterious ancient architectural numbers forming some exalted perfection of constructed buildings.

Perhaps this is the case but the measurements and figures supplied by yourself, who has shown on countless ocassions to have a proclivity towards Satan, are purposefully skewed to deceive others into thinking this monumement has something to do with the creature that you have held addmitted personal communion with.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Not to mention that while this additional measurement has been contested, tour guides in Washington D.C. routinely tell tourists that its foundation is 20 percent of its height, which corresponds to a the buried height of Its foundation of 111.1 feet deep, which would give a total length of the obelisk from its bottom to its top of 666.6 feet.

The foundation is slightly over 36' deep which makes your assinine 666 figure, well, assinine.

Augustus Masonicus,

Thus St Patrick's day has a downside? Had you been less hellbent upon attacking my post, you might have read it properly and noted that I clearly stated that the foundation depth measurement is contested. I also noted the source of that figure, possibly misinformed tour guides, so that others here at ATS might consider what they deem to be factual. You failed to do likewise, tossing out figures without substantiated supporting evidence beyond what can be presumed as hearsay. Punching your way out of a paper bag won't help your case or your cause...

Had I any proclivity such as those of the highest ranking Masons for anything demonic, I would be embracing "brothers" such as yourself rather than oppsing them. After all, the predecessors of your order, the Templars, had their Knights kiss the anus of their high priest. And it is thou, by your own proud admission, who art member of their successor, a Secret Society organized for the Cult of Lucifer. From your manners, in just about any thread where I have perceived your presence, emanates the impression that you are "perfectly possessed" - but it would be by a lower order demon way down in the hierarchy of Hell, not everyone is directly connected with hte big bad boy. Otherwise it would be odd that you would dare to so vehemently deny the unholy character of the number 666, revered in awe by Satanists. Others above your level in the brotherhood and far lower in moral stature, would probably frown upon your choice of bandying about, dragging "The Beast" into such lowly diatribe.

In case it might help you or your "brothers" in a similar situation, here is a host of links kindly provided in another thread by ATS member blocula. The following links about demonic posessions and diabolical infestations,as well as levitations and teleportations of people and objects...

The Demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren > the-end-of-summer.blogspot.com...

The Demonologist Book > books.google.com...

A real life case of demonic possession documented > www.wnd.com...

Warning signs of demonic posession > fspp.net...

A true case of demonic posession that inspired the exorcist movie > www.prairieghosts.com...

Symptoms of demonic attack and posession > www.demon-slayer.org...

Diabolic infestation > therosarytrail.com...

Real demonic attacks and posessions > www.squidoo.com...

This should hopefully strike the minds of those who cannot understand the implications of Satanists ruling over Science. For it isn't just regular people with strange beliefs in some innocuous cult, we are talking about people who have given control over their minds, emotions and actions to outside entities, who are purposely volunteers to become possessed by demonic beings. This is a GRAVE STATE OF AFFAIRS at the top of the Scientific Community, for which we must take measures and "TAKE BACK SCIENCE" !

GS

edit on 20-3-2012 by Getsmart because: it's a crying shame that today SCIENCE is controlled by possessed demonic madmen!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I am curious and this is a real question. If you car turns 666 miles, do you abandon it on the road as it must certainly be demonic?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Thus St Patrick's day has a downside?

Is that your attempt at wit?

Had you been less hellbent upon attacking my post, you might have read it properly and noted that I clearly stated that the foundation depth measurement is contested.

The foundation depth is contested because you assume that when they say '20% lie below ground' they are refering to height and not volume. I also see you convienetly advoided commenting on the other erroneous figures your post contained.

Had I any proclivity such as those of the highest ranking Masons for anything demonic, I would be embracing "brothers" such as yourself rather than oppsing them.

As opposed to the house-calls you claim to have gotten from Satan?

After all, the predecessors of your order, the Templars...

Actually, Masonic Guilds predated the Templars by a few hundred years as evidence by the Regius Poem.

...had their Knights kiss the anus of their high priest.

Speaking from a point of personal experience again?

...you are "perfectly possessed" - but it would be by a lower order demon way down in the hierarchy of Hell, not everyone is directly connected with hte big bad boy.

What a bummer, only a 'lower order demon'? How do I get to be cool like you and have Satan visit me?

Otherwise it would be odd that you would dare to so vehemently deny the unholy character of the number 666, revered in awe by Satanists.

I will admit, it is obvious that you revere with awe that number as you hardly fail to make a post without including some reference to your pal Lucifer. However, I was vehemently denying your poor mathematical skills, not your love and devotion to Beelzebub.

This should hopefully strike the minds of those who cannot understand the implications of Satanists ruling over Science.

The irony that you can not even calculate basic math problems or transpose numbers properly from other sources and then use said incorrect math problems and incorrect numbers to prove that there is a Satan only further reinforces that you are the one corrupting science, and now mathematics, with your fervent Satanic obssession.

edit on 20-3-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join