It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

This proves to me that even highly educated people can be paranoid. I wish I could find the peer reviews of this.
edit on 9-3-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
God = Good, Lucifer = Evil, left/right, man/woman, day/night, etc, etc,> psychological split > divide and conquer > reunite mind at the top levels and rule.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Re to No1 smooth "Actually Freemasons have very good memories. By the time we are Master Masons we have thousands of words committed to memory, as any Brother here can attest"

perfect example of what I have been stating, you have had to make room in your mind for all of this nonsensical info that is only needed when you are clubbing it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
perfect example of what I have been stating, you have had to make room in your mind for all of this nonsensical info that is only needed when you are clubbing it.

Did you suffer some sort of cranial injury that you think a few thousand words will somehow crowd out life's more pertinent information?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
like I have been saying but will reword for you, you are brainwashed by a cult.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

like I have been saying but will reword for you, you are brainwashed by a cult.

If you say so, you obviously would know since you attend lodge with me every other week.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
lol gluteus maximus or whatever external validation title you feel you need to go by.

I do not attend cultmeetings with you otherwise I would talk the same preprogrammed talk as a mainstream lackey like you.

However I feel that since I have had enough exposure to these cliques and have not become another cell in the composite jellyfish organism that owns you I can participate in evaluations of your mob.

you attampt to perpetuate the mindset that no one inside talks about the group and then your group explains that members do leave the gang and you further attempt to kkkontrol discussions about your coven by stating that " oh they were disgruntled with the broderbund" or " they were not accepted because of a felony conviction" etc. as if your fellow cultists/elitists are better than everybody else ( the profane) and we are all subject to your ridicule which is similar to all other racist/religious slant ridicule " goyim, gaijin. infidel. heathen, outlander, outsider" etc.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

How are we brainwashed? Where does this occur? What figure/officer in the Lodge conducts this?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

did you really just pull the race card? really?

Here is the deal, we are all brainwashed and will give the same exact answers every time. It's what our handlers programmed us to say. So any further conversation would only prove you are trolling as you know what we would answer. Have a nice day and as they say in the funny papers, don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I can take that as another admission. it is good that you masons want to get things off your chest and come clean as it is a lot of weight for someone to bear all of those secrets and try to hold down two realities.

the healing process will have some pain but in the end you will be glad you left the clan.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

lol gluteus maximus or whatever external validation title you feel you need to go by.

Glad to see you are capable of resorting to childish insults when confronted with questions of mild intellectual concern.

I do not attend cultmeetings with you otherwise I would talk the same preprogrammed talk as a mainstream lackey like you.

My bi-monthly (when possible) attendance of lodge hardly qualifies as 'cult-like'. Masonry as a whole takes a very low priority in comparison to other more pressing activities.

However I feel that since I have had enough exposure to these cliques and have not become another cell in the composite jellyfish organism that owns you I can participate in evaluations of your mob.

Once again your pompous attitude moves to the forefront as you claim to have more knowledge of a topic than the person participating in said topic.

you attampt to perpetuate the mindset that no one inside talks about the group and then your group explains that members do leave the gang and you further attempt to kkkontrol discussions about your coven by stating that " oh they were disgruntled with the broderbund" or " they were not accepted because of a felony conviction" etc. as if your fellow cultists/elitists are better than everybody else ( the profane) and we are all subject to your ridicule which is similar to all other racist/religious slant ridicule " goyim, gaijin. infidel. heathen, outlander, outsider" etc.

Maybe you can rewrite that sentence utilizing proper grammatical structure and punctuation as I have no idea what you are trying to convey by such juevenile verbal diarrhea.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I can take that as another admission. it is good that you masons want to get things off your chest and come clean as it is a lot of weight for someone to bear all of those secrets and try to hold down two realities.

the healing process will have some pain but in the end you will be glad you left the clan.

I won't be leaving the group. At least not until "they" tell me to do so. Are you trolling now?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
does terminology and being bombarded with ideas outside of the small corral give you a headache, a very bad headache?

the manchurian candidate got headaches also.......

these headaches are telling you that your mind is being exposed to and straying outside the lines defined by your masters.

quickly dowse yourself with holy water and start watching recordings of presidential state of the unions or.......take the red pill.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

does terminology and being bombarded with ideas outside of the small corral give you a headache, a very bad headache?

No, unlike you I have a good grasp of the English language and a rather broad vocabulary which I know how to employ when communicating on an adult level.

the manchurian candidate got headaches also.......

He should have taken some asprin,

quickly dowse yourself with holy water and start watching recordings of presidential state of the unions or.......take the red pill.

Nah, the only way I want holy water is mixed with my Scotch and Obama's speeches make me want to heave my television out the window. I think I will pass on your puerile suggestions.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
as I have passed on yours

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

as I have passed on yours

I see your reading comprehension is still stellar, I offered you no suggestions.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
God = Good, Lucifer = Evil, left/right, man/woman, day/night, etc, etc,> psychological split > divide and conquer > reunite mind at the top levels and rule.

No.

However I do suspect that many masons are actively standing by as the spirit of materialism is being brought in to ultimately force G to manifest.

A lot like the propaganda in America about Iran and the 12th Imam wanting to go to war with Israel to bring the return of the Madhi and Yeshua.

Then again the Dajjal was said to be one eyed and Freemasonry . . . well . . . a broken clock is right twice a day.

Better then a broken circle though.

edit on 15-3-2012 by MasterGemini because: 101

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Why would I want to leave?

So you're not going to answer my questions from my previous post?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It is interesting to think that some, outsiders only, believe that a man who becomes a master mason is being lured into a scheme. Instead... they should consider that within a world where all threats are more real than we can imagine... that we learn to entrust ourselves to those WHO SAVE US EVERY FRIGGIN DAY!
Now we come to the part where they believe brainwashing is the norm.
If that were true... Then we should first learn that if we are not one... and all we have to go on is what some who are not teach.... then maybe we can begin to break the spelll...

ALSO: GOD BLESS AMERICA! AND THANK YOU FREEMASONS!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
It is interesting to think that some, outsiders only, believe that a man who becomes a master mason is being lured into a scheme. Instead... they should consider that within a world where all threats are more real than we can imagine... that we learn to entrust ourselves to those WHO SAVE US EVERY FRIGGIN DAY!

Was not Pinocchio notorious for telling LIES ?

GS

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join