It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FinalAccount2008

reading comprehension = D-
you should work on that.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

The "40 million girls are missing", refers to the gender preference in India for male children due to the culture there. In India, when a the male child marries his bride becomes a part of his family and they tend to the family farms and business however when a woman marries everything the family invested in her education, upbringing and the wealth of her dowry is lost to her own family and benefits the family whose son she married. So some families will choose to abort girl babies although abortion is illegal there in order to have sons. Clearly this is a problem for the continued procreation of Indian people because sooner than later, it will became more difficult for males to find a female to marry and procreate.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
research into the extreme dark side of the occult one may find some terminology "soul cracking" it is accomplished thru ritual abuse whether sexual, mental, verbal, stress, drugs etc. supposedly those executing are feeding something the suffering that they impose upon someone, apparently virgins and children must be better sufferers ( saw another post on ats about 40 million girls are missing )

what these tormentors benefit from torture and murder i do not know, apparently these perpetrators have no conscience and feel no guilt, i wonder if they are still human?

perhaps those perpetrating these sacrifices have been themselves abused and subsequently altered. this is what i truly believe that if you abuse something enough it changes, the memory can be erased or the victim may not want to remember which makes that even easier. new memories may be suggested by the tormentor, other personalities may emerge, perhaps like the movie "manchurian candidate" a future assasin can be made or a sex slave or a new world leader who will do exactly as programmed.

maybe what we are seeing is a whole string of generations of the abused dating all the way back to the beginning of mankind, the bible stories of cain/able the first twisted relic of the first human sacrifice and all of these masons and shriners and thugee and assasins and triads etc. are all descended from that emotionally disturbed and very dangerous legacy of damaged and reprogrammed barely human beings who are out there so to speak and the right trigger word puts them into carrying out their true intended purpose.

Very good post you broke it down to the bare-bones of the cuspt, from what i understand it is under the belief of some of the occultists that they can feed from the torment of others to get some kind of pop in power or if you believe in such a thing certin quote un quote "psychic vampires" are said to do the same thing to give them energy but from what i understand this is frowned upon in the psychic vampire ccommunity but still gos on if you believe such a thing.

I have said else where that when dealing with the conspiracy of the New World Order or TPTB ect ect, there's only about four people who get more then fifty percent of the conspiracy correct such as Zeph Daniel, Bill Cooper, Fritz Springmeier and Ted Gunderson, however there are others who in my opinion don't get it as much as those four mentioned but still get it about fifty percent right and David Icke is one of them.

Where i'm going with this is David Icke made a statement that i agree with 100 percent he said there is basically two types of archetypes of people who can't be mind controlled or can't be mind controlled for a long period of time and the first archetype is the most commen and that is the person who can meditate and fouces on the type of what not to do's to be mind controlled and the second archetype is what David Icke calls "a Maverick" and this type of person is continually changing there brain patterns up by never getting stuck in one place in there mind for two long of time, anyway two types of ways to maybe avoid falling in the aspect of letting Luciferians control our reality matrix perhaps.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Suppression of economists parallels what happens with scientist - maybe. FWIW

Discussion of Operation Condor starts at about 19 minutes in.

Keiser Report: Sharkboy & Lava Girl (E259)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Re to King Seeser,

Many if not most masons and it depends on who and where they are affiliated have no memory of what all was done to them as they got more involved with what they are involved with. Some will state "I do not want to remember" others get their memory replaced or erased involuntarilly depending on the person and situation and as you stated " cannot be manipulated or manipulated for long" these are the extremely strong willed and these strong willed people need no lodge or coven or group to get ahead in life.

The rumors about freemasonry are truths, these are things that people who have been in or close to the lodge have witnessed and they told others and these truths continue and people keep talking so that is why these "rumors" have not gone away after hundreds of years because they are true and these things are still happening.

If you are a watcher of these secretive types you can notice when they flat out deny, when sometimes only some of them deny, other times they try to steer away from the subject matter without a denial and other times they just ridicule because they are stuck for a loss of words.

Human beings are weak and masons are actually weaker because they are divided, they live in two or more realities and it is hard for a human to handle one world let alone two or more. The only thing we nons have to do is keep the pressure on and their already fragmented selves will shatter, the illusion will crack and they will need our help to come out of the dark into the real light.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Many if not most masons and it depends on who and where they are affiliated have no memory of what all was done to them as they got more involved with what they are involved with.

Really? How does one go about loosing their memory when it come to Fraternal relations?

Some will state "I do not want to remember"...

Is that so? Such as who? Where are the examples?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

Actually Freemasons have very good memories. By the time we are Master Masons we have thousands of words committed to memory, as any Brother here can attest.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Many if not most masons and it depends on who and where they are affiliated have no memory of what all was done to them as they got more involved with what they are involved with.

Really? How does one go about loosing their memory when it come to Fraternal relations?

Some will state "I do not want to remember"...

Is that so? Such as who? Where are the examples?

The manchurian candidate is a good example of brain washing,mind altering and memory erasing and then theres the similarly functioning mk ultra produced drones like whitey bulger,charles manson,lee harvey oswald and others...
edit on 9-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
The manchurian candidate is a good example of brain washing...

Uh, no. The Manchurian Candidate is not a good example as it is a fictional cinematic endeavor.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

The manchurian candidate is a good example of brain washing...

Uh, no. The Manchurian Candidate is not a good example as it is a fictional cinematic endeavor.
Based on factual practices performed by the chinese and north korean military upon captured enemy soldiers during the korean war...
edit on 9-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Based on factual practices performed by the chinese and north korean military upon captured enemy soldiers during the korean war...

No, it was based on the 1959 Richard Condon novel which heavily plagiarized Robert Graves' novel, I Claudius, which was written in 1934, two decades before the Korean War.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

No, it was based on the 1959 Richard Condon novel which heavily plagiarized Robert Graves' novel, I Claudius, which was written in 1934, two decades before the Korean War.
Most likely every war thats ever been fought has had soldiers captured from all sides who were then tortured,brainwashed,inflicted with mental anguish and attempted to be used as controlled pawns during mind games...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Wait!? Are you telling me that not everything that comes out of Hollywood is real?

reply to post by blocula

Now you are assuming.
edit on 9-3-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Wait!? Are you telling me that not everything that comes out of Hollywood is real?

Of course it is.

And everything you read on the internet is true, newspapers and television never lie and politicians always have your best interests at heart.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Tell me something,whats it like believing in next to nothing?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Being skeptic of the information that is out there on the Internet doesn't mean he doesn't believe in next to nothing.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Interesting read~

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
A great article that illustrates, in my opinion, why Psychology was the only 'soft science' included according to the opening post...

For those of us who were trained in a psychoanalytical approach to the patient which was characterised as patient centred, and which acknowledged that the effort to understand the world of the other person entailed an awareness that the treatment was essentially one of mutuality and trust, the American Psychiatry Association’s Diagnostic Criteria for Schizotypal personality was always a cause for alarm. The Third Edition (1987) of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) required that there be at least four of the characteristics set out for a diagnosis of schizophrenia, and an approved selection of four could be: magical thinking, telepathy or sixth sense; limited social contact; odd speech; and over-sensitivity to criticism. By 1994, the required number of qualifying characteristics were reduced to two or more, including, say, hallucinations and ‘negative ‘ symptoms such as affective flattening, or disorganised or incoherent speech – or only one if the delusions were bizarre or the hallucination consisted of a voice keeping up a running commentary on the person’s behaviour or thoughts. The next edition of the DSM is not due until the year 2010.

-Snip-

If we were concerned before about diagnostic criteria being imposed according to the classification of recognizable symptoms, we have reason now to submit them to even harsher scrutiny. The development over the last decades since the Cold War arms race has included as a major strategic category, psycho-electronic weaponry, the ultimate aim of which is to enter the brain and mind. Unannounced, undebated and largely unacknowledged by scientists or by the governments who employ them – technology to enter and control minds from a distance has been unleashed upon us. The only witnesses who are speaking about this terrible technology with its appalling implications for the future, are the victims themselves and those who are given the task of diagnosing mental illness are attempting to silence them by classifying their evidence and accounts as the symptoms of schizophrenia, while the dispensers of psychic mutilation and programmed pain continue with their work, aided and unopposed.
My Emphasis

www.globalresearch.ca...

...would be to pre-emptively discredit victim accounts by having mental illness defining the expected symptoms. The DSM is where these symptoms are pre supposed and applied to people who are being victimized.

The fact that this article has been released and this thread is going gives me a bit of hope that we are going to realize this and that a major conspiracy, of which many industries and societal aspects are intertwined, can be exposed.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Tell me something,whats it like believing in next to nothing?

It is the exact opposite of someone who believes eeeeeeeevrything. My life is calm and rather stress-free.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Good post the information you posted is pretty much spot on from the use of direct energy weapons to the many memes people use to cover this up.

I find the first part rather interesting also, they had to limit the symptoms of schizophrenia because if they keep them the way they are everyone would be described as having such, which of course shows flawed theological science.

Which brings me to my point.... and that is if Jesus Christ himself were alive today he would be described as schizophrenic which of course is foolish, even if one doesn't subscibe to the theory he was the son of god and/or god in the flesh at the very least he was a brilliant free thinker whose ideas were meant to change the status quo, so the fact he would be diagnosed schizophrenic shows how flawed the field of psychological science is and how it can be used to promote Luciferian agenda's.
edit on 9-3-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join