It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Qatari Troops Responsible For Gadaffi's Capture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The other day I spoke with (on tape and for the record) two NATO spokesmen about the death of Libyan Leader Moamar Gadaffi. They confirmed that NATO warplanes and drones had targeted Gadaffis convoy and prevented it from escaping a column of pursuing troops. But who were these troops?

Another (unofficial) contact tells me that in the video of Gadaffi's capture and subsequent murder, the men in the video are wearing the uniforms of the Qatari Army and speaking with Qatari accents. I find this to be of particular interest as Qatar is the home of the U.S. CENTCOM, our "home base" in the Middle East.

Can anyone familiar with the various dialects and various accents of Arabic confirm this, that they were speaking with Qatari accents? If they are indeed Qatari soldiers, then WTF were they doing in Libya in the midst of their "civil war." Were they the U.S.'s boots on the ground?

I'm not stating this as a fact, I'm just relaying what has been imparted to me and asking for confirmation.
edit on 10/24/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Nothing would surprise me; I can pick up on afew different accents, one bring Libyan but I could'nt figure out the others so there might be some truth to it!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by OldCorp

Nothing would surprise me; I can pick up on afew different accents, one bring Libyan but I could'nt figure out the others so there might be some truth to it!

Well one thing is for sure: some of the rebels (not necessarily the ones in this video) we're al-Qaeda, most probably from Yemen or AFG. I sure do hope someone comes along who can identify the accents a bit better. Thanks for your contribution though.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
my belief is the rebels are outsiders trained in CIA camps in Afghanistan. (al-CIAda). The egypt crisis was created by you guessed it the Muslim brotherhood (left wing support). During this time the shores of southern Egypt were being used to muster a fake rebel force. Just look at the timing of all this. Look at reports of massive ship presence in the gulf prior to the sh*t hitting the fan. Gadhafi didn't use planes against his own civilians. He wasn't that dumb nor did he need too. Gadhafi also claimed that al-Qaeda were the ones killing civilians. (al-CIAda). If you look at the plane CNN reported was shot down by the rebels, the rubble had rust on it. See what I am getting at. It's kinda disturbing that TPTB can actually get away with this. Now tell me does a bunch of rebels really stand a chance against a trained army. No. Do toyota mounted guns really shock and awe. What about free aiming ak47s, not to mention RPG accuracy that not even trained marines can do. I hate the world we live in with every passing day. And with every passing day I hate what the US stand for and do around the world. I hate Jews more and more. And have become more accepting of Muslims and Islamic groups. they can exist just as the Jews can. no wonder they hate Jews so much.

Anyway USA live in a fantasy world, it's civilians are dumbed down so they believe BS and I wouldn't be surprised that troops were being trained outside for such resource grabbing ventures.

That poor old man no matter what he did, like everyone on this planet was entitled to human rights.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

This is standard issue of both Oman and Qatari military uniform:

iacmc.forumotion.com...

This is Kuwati standard military issue:

www.dreamstime.com...

www.bing.com...

Here's the MEC uniform:

www.realitymod.com...

Iraqi standard issue:

www.bing.com...

Libyan standard issue"

www.bing.com...

Libyan Rebel's:

www.bing.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I noticed 5 different military issues in the video:

The most prominant ones in the video were indeed Qatari or Oman and MEC.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
If i didn't know better I would say there in Iraq uniform. the pattern on the sleeve match up perfect.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by warsight

It's not Iraqi.......I'm damn sure it's MEK, are you aware of who they are?

top topics

join