It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello.. i am new and i come here looking for help!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I did not tell them about the dog becouse he is trained to bark if anyone brakes in..

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
they could throw a "flash bang" in to the apertment... stopping the dog... we have a cat and a dog..

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by holton0289Your ok with someone like google taking pics of your house, maybe car, and who knows even someone you know standing out front and posting them on the internet for all to see.

I am not o.k with google street view...

Originally posted by casioofnoon
well... its my right to think what i want about the census...
I am also trying to get photos of my home removed from "GOOGLE STREET VIEW" also...

edit on 31-10-2011 by casioofnoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by casioofnoon
well... its my right to think what i want about the census...
I am also trying to get photos of my home removed from "GOOGLE STREET VIEW" also...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Sounds like you need some sort of help casio.

If you're against medicine maybe go visit a Buddhist monastery so they can sort your head out

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by casioofnoon

what makes you think they would throw a flash bang in your place??? Are you a drug lord or run the mafia or something? Do you know who really killed JFK? Throw a flash bang just to get your info? The only time you should worry about something like that is if your breaking the law, if so then there may be cause for alarm. If your not breaking the law, then chill out a little. You have to remember this is the government doing this and they are lazy. They are not going to go through all that trouble when they can sit behind a desk, or camera monitor or something and get everything they need to know.

I live in the south, everywhere down here is flooded with illegals, hell every job I work on has about 100 illegals to 150 americans. Those people messing with you are the same people going around down here door to door. If they arent hauling them all off one at a time because they are here illegally, then they arent going to send the swat team after someone doing nothing wrong just to fill out a piece of paper. Unless of course you are a Drug Cartel Kingpin or involved in the mafia. If so Im sure you have people to handle this for you.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tHEpROGRESSIVE

Have you ever just considered filling out the form or answering his questions so he can fill it out for you? Then my guess is he would leave you alone.

The real question is has he ever considered taking a class in grammar?
edit on 2-11-2011 by Unwrittenfate726 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

This is why you should never smoke methamphetamines.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Casio,

Part of escaping notice is sometimes to blend in with normal people.

I mean this sincerely.

Just fill out the census form. I know you don't want them to have any extra information, but the information you will fill out there they already have anyway. So just be nice and polite, and fill out the form.

By not doing so, you are drawing attention to yourself, and not in a good way.

Fly under the radar as much as possible.

And to those suggesting the OP may not be as well-read as he says he is because of the misspelled words:
He could be a dyslexic listening to books on tape. Not saying he is, but it's a possibility.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
*** Update ***

Today i was called and they told me that they will no longer be trying to get any info from me!

HA! HA!

CASIO: 1

Government: 0

Nice right?

*** DANCES ***

OH and i am well read... I am not good with computers...
edit on 7-11-2011 by casioofnoon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join