It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian statehood bid set for 11-11-11 at UN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Really? 11-11-11? What a coincidence that the elite LOVES that number for their evil schemes... what are they gonna pull?

Palestinians to Push for Statehood at U.N. on Nov. 11

Palestinian diplomats are trying to muster support for a U.N. Security Council vote in New York on Nov. 11 on their bid for membership in the global body, a senior Palestinian diplomat said Thursday.

What happens on November 9 or 11/9/2011?
Did You Know Feds Will Temporarily Cut Off All TV and Radio Broadcasts on Nov. 9?

What are they gonna pull... I bet it won't be good news.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
isn't 11/11 remembrance day in the u.n. and veterans day in the u.s. the day peace was declared and the great war over.

it's fitting that palestine should have that day to celebrate statehood and become a nation recognized by the entire planet except 2 and their pets that follow eating the leftover scraps they throw at them.

israel isn't a shock. obviously, they're the reason palestinians are under military occupation and the reason they don't have a nation and home to call their own.

the u.s. does whatever israel want's. that's no surprise. canada, britain, france, australia and south africa, will follow their masters so they can fill their belly's with puppy chow.

there are 196 countries in the world. so the question is asked. are 189 countries enough for the world to recognize palestine a state.

considering when israel was created, only two countries recognized it. the u.s. and stalin's russia.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

i knew something was coming up because of all the anti Palestine propaganda threads in the last week.

I wish them luck and hope you're wrong about any incidents.

But then it is Israel that's the most against this so anything may happen.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I agree. That 11-11-11 date is way too fishy. And didn't some ex-CIA guy say something about an attack on Iran coinciding with a UN statehood bid? Something could definitely be up, like a major event of some sort.

Oh, well. Guess all we can do is grab some popcorn and watch the show. Too bad future generations will probably be made to think that we could've actually done something about it all.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Whoa. That date is just TOO coincidental for me.

I guess the UN doesn't read ATS, huh? Then they would NEVER plan something like that for 11-11-11!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Clearly it is meant to coincide with the release of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The Palestinians will unveil their new army of dragons that will tip the balance of power in the Middle East. The Israelis are aware of this, which is why they made the prisoner swap to free Gilad Shalit - the Dragonborn!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Already posted here:Abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meshakhad
Clearly it is meant to coincide with the release of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The Palestinians will unveil their new army of dragons that will tip the balance of power in the Middle East. The Israelis are aware of this, which is why they made the prisoner swap to free Gilad Shalit - the Dragonborn!

WTF? You need to get out more often and leave the video games alone because i am starting to think you can't tell fantasy from reality.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
There's really no point in worrying about any of this. What will happen, will happen wether you want it to or not. Our government is out of control and if they do decide to stick their noses in somewhere against the will of the people there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.

Personally i hope the palestinians get their statehood because i am tired of hearing about their whinning and this subject altogether. This story is similar to Lindsay Lohan in the respect that she keeps getting herself into trouble so that the rest of us won't forget who she is. I'll be glad when this is all history so we can move on to more important things, like creating the one world order so the banks can no longer have the power. Lets get those RFID chips ready for everyone to recieve the mark of the beast!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Meshakhad

WTF? You need to get out more often and leave the video games alone because i am starting to think you can't tell fantasy from reality.

Sarcasm meter. Turn it on.

new topics

top topics

join