It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projectionist Robert Bruce's Opinion on SOME Reptillian and Alien Experiences

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
There is no magic, magic is SCIENCE. If I did some chemical reaction or weapon that shoots fireballs in the Middle Ages I would be convicted of wizardy and demonic possession hahhaha.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
There is no magic, magic is SCIENCE. If I did some chemical reaction or weapon that shoots fireballs in the Middle Ages I would be convicted of wizardy and demonic possession hahhaha.

demonic possession is a real thing.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I truly believe there is such thing as magic. Aside from stories going back to the ancient times I had an experience in life that was not a magic trick but it showed me that real magic should exist to be true.

It all started when I admired David Blaine on tv in 2003. I met a girl on his forum who lived in Texas, we became very good friends and one night I had a dream about 4 aliens finding me from California and bringing her to me. A dream that vivid and strange is a shocking thing, so I woke at 3 in the morning and wrote an accurate account of the dream on one of her forums. I learned starting from this dream that she was a classic abductee who would not tell a soul what happened to her except her best friend. There was physical evidence that morning, her neighbors saw something, and after having a relationship with her I was convinced that something happened, not to mention she proved to be psychic if anyone has heard abductees become psychic.

I was shocked to randomly read from an author named Eve Lorgen who wrote a book that described my experience called the Alien Love Bite. Not only did she write that people were reporting to have had dreams of love connections with aliens bringing them together, but that it was related to the power of human magicians and magic. They all had the same emotional experience as me, gaining love that felt like a soulmate and losing it. Eve concluded on her own research what other intelligences in the UFO field have concluded, that aliens are doing emotional soul harvesting of energies siphoned off the abductee for alien purposes.

I think that the 4 corners does have something to do with the alien powers on earth because when I was a teen there was a lot of peer pressure to do drugs, and an ultimate UFO researcher Barbara Bartholic said that aliens had control over a youth drug program starting from the late 80s, then I was sent to a wilderness program to live outside by the 4 corners for 2 months, visiting 2 times after. This makes me hope that I was not abducted, but somehow shows that aliens were aware of me through their vast intelligences.

I am getting in depth because this is leading to the possibility that the aliens who abducted the woman and the aliens associated with the 4 corners area (Dulce) can be reptilian in nature and are not good beings for us. I know what has happened to some cattle and some abductees that it is not good, but I don't want an extremely intelligent being to be evil or bad because if bad I would not know about it and be ignorantly lead down the wrong path. The beings in the dream were white skinny beings. Paul Bennewitz reported another species of alien he saw in the underground alien base, so I feel that I have been lead to the right conclsions and just ask that the most high resolves conflicts and helps us to work together.

Large eyes, about 4 to 4.5" tall to taller near dead white appearing individuals

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What i find to be funny is that a person can be so closed minded. Many people on these forums know that reality is far more interesting then fiction.If aliens such as greys ,nordics,insectoids,and reptilians exist why cant demons or angels, how do we know for a fact that these aren't inter-dimensional beings? Alot of people say that aliens exist, with no hard proof. So who is to say that demons and the like don't exist?

edit on 10/30/2011 by nikobellic because: misspelled word

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Sorry, im not your wanted listener, because I don't believe in abductions, they are not dreams but could be something of that kind, not real... I will just say that the only UFO related dreams I have had were seeing either a UFO orbs during the day, a whole green light ship making a strange noice during the night, in front of where I live, in the air, and again like in front of the window where I live: symbols looking like dashes in the night sky. Then I had some pain in the brain after I woke up.

However, here is a logical explanation about the last dream: Rather than being crazy and saying that I got a message frm aliens of dashes/lines that dont even look like a language, and the pain in the brain being caused by communication LOL, it is rather a LOGICAL explanation: I may have pressed my head during sleep causing this dream and actually the pressing or hurting during the sleep caused the dream, not the other way ( dream caused the pain).. (I didnt have a headache and I dont have such health problems)

So having a dream of abduction could be the same, just a dream provoked by pain, side on which you sleep, worrying about smth, and it is a dream, not a reality...

I give a little bit of credit to dreams because I have had many times that they have been informative to me, of course, this is likely provoked by thinking about something in reality but it happens - I've dreamed places I havent been to, then I go for real and it looks familiar, then I know I have dreamed it, I have had cases of talking or meeting someone that I expect to see, I have had dreams of finding something out that I forgot or when I am waiting to see if something will happen one way or another, sometimes in a dream I see what happens and then it happens in reality.

I do make a note in the morning whenever I have such dreams, so far the ones that frightened me the most are nightmares involving floods, walking in a sea without water, volcano and destroyed building around, an object crashign in the ground and throwing me in the air.

But while I give credit to dreams related to my daily life, I doubt such weird ones, the one I make note of, are anything more than dreams. So abductions could be like that, some state similar to dream but where you cannot make a difference because thats what I said in the other thread - silly to think abductions are dreams, I identify them all as dreams, I knwo I wake up, all is NORMAL... nothing is weird...

DIMENSIONS
As for dimensions, even if such existed, they could be still a way of manipulating space and time which would have its scientific COMPLEX explanation, but even magic would be that, there is nothing that cant be explained in terms of science, it only requires science not yet discovered

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotReallyASecret
demonic possession is a real thing.

Yeah in the crazy heads of religious believers

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Thats like saying rapists only attack Baptists.

Demons will attack anyone.

They don't discriminate.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join