It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projectionist Robert Bruce's Opinion on SOME Reptillian and Alien Experiences

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Robert Bruce opines that demons are often mistook for reptillians and extraterrestrials.

(Although he says that genuine extraterrestrials are indeed active in the astral.)

There is some information in his book "Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook"

He says that demons are often mistook for extraterrestrials about an hour and 10 minutes into this interview:

www.astraldynamics.com.au...(July-6-2011)
edit on 23-10-2011 by NotReallyASecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NotReallyASecret

Geez, its a good I dont believe in either, huh. People these days and their wild fantasies...
edit on 23-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Both reptilians and negatives exist. An in the astrals too.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well apparently demons in general are somewhat reptillian in appearance.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You struggled to rack up 20 posts, and in the process had your original Introduction thread removed - in which you refused to even tell us about yourself, and for this?

You could have just tacked the link onto one of the plethora of threads about that..

cj6

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Nice find

Why is it so hard for people to believe reptilians could be real??? Are reptilians anymore far-fetched than say aliens or bigfoot?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Encounters with reptilians in dreams and other.. travels have always been associated with fear and terror, that's all I can share. I have a lot of respect for good astral projectionists, we need people to try and chart these realms. I'm going to see the interview now.

As for the X can be mistaken for Y jazz, my opinion is there are the same archetypes with different interpretations in different belief systems..

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I wish Astral projection were my style, it would help me in my quest.

Contact with ETs would be great on any plane.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well everyone, including animals, astral project at night.

So you can easily learn this natural ability.

I'm sure everyone has felt the sudden falling sensation in bed...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I did not know that. I've had that falling sensation many times.It feels so real that i usually jump up out of bed when that happens.thanx for that tid bit

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Oh thank you! I have had that feeling of falling down on my bed many many times over many years and it is so real! Glad it is not just me!

As to Reptillians and the like, well just like on Earth with us Humans, there are going to be good and bad humans, i dont think it would be fair to Reptillians to tar them with the same "evil" brush. We dont really know a thing about them, their planet, their society, nothing nada ziltch. So to say all Reptillians are evil would be very shortsighted.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Actually relistening to the interview.

Robert Bruce mentions that demons are often mistook for extraterrestrials, and proceeds to give a detailed description of demons.

It is GEORGE NOORY who mentions that the description is "almost reptillian".

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotReallyASecret
Robert Bruce opines that demons are often mistook for reptillians and extraterrestrials.

(Although he says that genuine extraterrestrials are indeed active in the astral.)

There is some information in his book "Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook"

He says that demons are often mistook for extraterrestrials about an hour and 10 minutes into this interview:

www.astraldynamics.com.au...(July-6-2011)
edit on 23-10-2011 by NotReallyASecret because: (no reason given)

Ah! Then my theory that Santa is often mistook for reptilian/astrologist/ghost/skellington/birth certificate has some weight too.

Seriously, I think some of these guys just like to see what they can actually make people believe.

NO its not a [insert fantasy creature]. Its actually a [insert equally hard to believe fantasy creature]!11!!! I know this because I am a [insert ridiculous pseudo scientist here].

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I trust Robert Bruce.

If you practice astral projection and related skills, his descriptions are unbelievably detailed and accurate.

He is definitely the most accurate author on the subject by far.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Well apparently demons in general are somewhat reptillian in appearance.

I think your statement is loaded with racial prejudice - By trying to demonize a peaceful alien race that deserves no labeling or sterotyping because you have probably never have met them, but maybe just "heard" about there appearance.

You are probably misinformed, as to the nature of the ET Reptilian race. I would suggest that you get some first hand knowledge about the nature and habits of these peaceful reptilian beings; instead of relying on theory, conjecture and religious dogma.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Religious Dogma?

Robert Bruce does not subscribe to any major religion, including New Age.

He puts Jesus at the same level as the Easter Bunny.

Everything he says is based on personal experience.

He has been fighting negative entities and demons for decades, becoming possessed himself when he tried to help a possessed child.

Secondly, it was George Noory who mentioned the the description of demons is "almost reptillian", not Robert Bruce.
edit on 27-10-2011 by NotReallyASecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
P.S.- I don't believe in any of that demon or Satan religious dogma crap.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What do we mean by demons here? What do we mean by aliens? Is a demon literally a creature from hell? If so, then what is hell in relation to dreams/OBE/astral travel? What is an alien in this context? Would it be simply be alien to your own consciousness? If you believe in either then it is likely you will encounter them. This doesn't mean they are unreal, but if you project fear then it's likely you will encounter negativity, which in some cases might simply be portions of your own negativity split off and given semi-autonomous status. A confrontational attitude will likely result in making things worse. I have heard the best thing to do when encountering negative beings is to wish them peace.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I enjoyed the interview, he explained a lot of misconceptions, mechanics and potential dangers of the astral planes and even how they may relate to ordinary waking life.

I am glad to observe the increased interest of the ATS community in the astral realms - be it Astral Projection, dreams and so on..

As to the claim that Bruce's work implies any kind of religious dogma - absolute nonsense.

As far as I can tell this is one of the only competent astral projectionists out there that does not try to cleverly indoctrinate the reader in some kind of belief system as does Beelzebub for example.

Here's a link to his work - www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Religious Dogma?

Robert Bruce does not subscribe to any major religion, including New Age.

He puts Jesus at the same level as the Easter Bunny.

Everything he says is based on personal experience.

He has been fighting negative entities and demons for decades, becoming possessed himself when he tried to help a possessed child.

Secondly, it was George Noory who mentioned the the description of demons is "almost reptillian", not Robert Bruce.
edit on 27-10-2011 by NotReallyASecret because: (no reason given)

I have never heard of this - Robert Bruce- But my honest opinion, is that he sounds like some kind of nut.

Deep down, I don't believe that George Noory believed what he said, if he said it at all, because he just uses a come-along phrase to encourage a few of his nutcase, and charlatan guests who are out to make a buck.

I know, because I listen to Coast to Coast just about every night.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join