It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fake eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
There was this guy on an airplane who had a wooden eye, he asked the stewardist for a seat at the back because he felt self conscience about walking up and down the aise. she said sure and directed him to his new seat.

A big fat lady came walking up to the stewardist and asked her for a seat at the back because she too felt self conscience walking up and down the aise and so the stewardist said "well sure".

Here they are sitting together at the back, the steward asks the man if he would like anything and he said well i'd like the steak dinner and a scotch on the rocks, and he said if this beautiful lady would like anything, well then i'd like to get it for her. so she turned and looked at him happily and replied "would I"?! so the man says "well # you stupid fat bitch, get it yourself".

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well there is a joke a bout a glass eye

This friend of mine has a glass eye and he comes up to me and says "i seem to have swallowed my glass eye" i tell him to wait a week and come back and talk to me about (i aint adoctor) a week passes and he says can you help me now , reluctantly i accept i tell him to drop his pants and bend over, so he does this, i tell him "good news i can see the glass eye" he replies "i know that cos i can see you"

join