It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. McCain Says U.S. May Consider Military Action in Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Was going over the thread and had a thought.

Any one else find it humerous that Obama thinks he can send the military anywhere without some congressional approval while Mccain essentially thinks he can send the military without Presidential / Commander in Chief approval.

What a time of merry misrule we have.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Good point.

The fact is the Zionist bastards who run America want war against all Muslim people around the world and that is the only approval anyone needs.

Zionism is a fraud and everyone must learn how destructive it has been and is to the US.

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Was going over the thread and had a thought.

Any one else find it humerous that Obama thinks he can send the military anywhere without some congressional approval while Mccain essentially thinks he can send the military without Presidential / Commander in Chief approval.

What a time of merry misrule we have.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
Sen. Mc Idiot Cain,Do you know that Russia has a naval base in Syria.An attack on Syria could be tantamount to an Attack on Russia.The Russian General staff will in such event use preemptive nuclear,chemical and biological weapon attacks against Western forces.You will not survive yourself.

Are you willing to risk that?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Given that McChurian's bosses, the globalist satanic oligarchy

has SCHEDULED overt massively deadly WWIII . . .

it increasingly appears that they may be setting Syria up to be an early trigger for just such festivities.

They WANT America shredded, destroyed to enable an easier time of putting the world government more overtly on stage and in the spotlight in all respects.

Besides, they feel smug having so many plush bunkers scattered all about at our expense. . . . and at the cost of so many of our youth smothered in drug abuse.

Interestingly, America doesn't appear to be there or at least not very significantly there in the Bible in the END TIMES script outline.

Certainly the Kenyan imposter is doing his unlevel best to insure that America is brought to its knees and below.

But then he's long liked knee work.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Us should consider military action against warmongers in the US.

Bomb McCain's houses and whoever in government that agrees with him.

Bomb Bolton's house. Bomb Bush house. Bomb Rumsfeld and Cheney's houses.

That should be a good start.
edit on 24-10-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
well... i suppose there is one good reason to be happy Obama won..... that McCain lost.

Yeah because Obama would never get the US engaged in hostilities without congressional approval, say in a place like Libya.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Us should consider military action against warmongers in the US.

Bomb McCain's houses and whoever in government that agrees with him.

Bomb Bolton's house. Bomb Bush house. Bomb Rumsfeld and Cheney's houses.

That should be a good start.
edit on 24-10-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

I agree, anyone that believes in stopping people from comitting mass murder on their citizens is BAD and should be bombed. Let's learn from Libya and start shooting at OWS, and then we will bomb anyone who says we need to be stopped! On 3! Lets do this!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bun-G

Thank you for digging that up and bringing it here.
Of course McCain knows all that right? And he's that mindful to threaten ASSAD/PUTIN openly like that? Or is it simply a matter of a press conference for him to get some airtime to shore up his waning reputation?
Either way he is dangerous.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
So,

Some old person is considering how to use the troops, and he is saying OK. Let's fight someone!

DON'T DO IT, AMERICA!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

well... i suppose there is one good reason to be happy Obama won..... that McCain lost.

Well I think you will find that Obummer and Mc Same all work for the same ppl,
and it is not the citizen serfs.

7 countries in 5 years was the plan General Clark spoke of 5 years ago.

The timeline might be off a bit, but we are moving thru the list of countries
just as planned.

Syria will happen soon, Libya just did happen.

The US ambassador to Syria and his staff just fled Syria.

The hour is late indeed...

edit on 25-10-2011 by Ex_MislTech because: content

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Well I think you will find that Obummer and Mc Same all work for the same ppl,
and it is not the citizen serfs.

7 countries in 5 years was the plan General Clark spoke of 5 years ago.

The timeline might be off a bit, but we are moving thru the list of countries
just as planned.

The US ambassador to Syria and his staff just fled Syria.

The hour is late indeed...

INDEED. LATE, INDEED.

And many folks still believe the MSM.

Many folks still put faith in an extremely corrupt charade of a political process as though there really were two very different sides

instead of

a horrible good-cop/bad-cop farce.

Many folks still trust the arm of flesh . . . their own strength and the strength of windbags . . .

What will it take for folks to wake-up?

The Morlachs are calling . . .

They are hungry.

The Pied Piper will pipe for the Eloi soon.

They are being trained to walk lock-step in blind mindless unison

into the maws of the Morlachs

. . . and hell.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Its tiring to awaken the sheeple.I was a sheeple in the early 90's till I was falsely implicated by the cops for activities which the cops were doing.After that the events around the Oklahoma bombing made me very distrustful of our govt and media.After 2001,I realised that our govt is going to full fledged fascism and it would be near impossible to stop it with the Patriot Act and rise of the Welfare-Warfare state.

Also in Russia ,I saw democracy growing slowly and clumsily ,but Russia follows the principles of Austrian economics as far as taxation and federal/state Budgeting was concerned.This was most pleasurable for me.I believe in the future Russia will the State increasingly following Libertarian economics ,while USA will be statist nation with central command control planning.

Hell,Russia is becoming more democratic and capitalist,while the USA walks on the path of fascism and world communism.

My family fought against communism and fascism and look our own nation has become...
a dirty combination of fascism and communism.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Who cares? McCain calling for a strike on Syria is no different than Ron Paul calling to bring all our troops home.

Both are just senators and neither will get their wish.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Who cares? McCain calling for a strike on Syria is no different than Ron Paul calling to bring all our troops home.

Both are just senators and neither will get their wish.

Big difference actually....

One makes sense and is supported by US Service Men/Woman around the world and the other isn't support by anyone.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Not to mention funding of the troops is a congressional authority while directing military action is not.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Moot point. As i stated earlier neither one will get their wish so who cares. Just a bunch of hot air and a non-topic.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

Its tiring to awaken the sheeple. . . ..After that the events around the Oklahoma bombing made me very distrustful of our govt and media.After 2001,I realised that our govt is going to full fledged fascism and it would be near impossible to stop it with the Patriot Act and rise of the Welfare-Warfare state.

. . .

Hell,Russia is becoming more democratic and capitalist,while the USA walks on the path of fascism and world communism.

My family fought against communism and fascism and look our own nation has become...
a dirty combination of fascism and communism.

WELL PUT, imho.

reply to post by BO XIAN

============================

It was shocking to me to watch how gullably the populace swallowed the swill about the OKC. imho, that set things in motion to watch other . . . events . . . with even more gullability.

The puppet masters really do hold the general populace in utter contempt as "useless eaters" "only fit for extermination" in order to have fewer slaves to manage.

What is one of the MORE SHOCKING things to me is to watch "Christians," who OUGHT to know better . . . i.e. if they REALLY DO READ THEIR BIBLES . . . who are still exceedingly clueless, delusional, willfully blind about such things.

It really does NOT take rocket-scientist level thinking to realize that the Biblical prophecies about the END TIMES fit this era like a glove.

IF ALL one did was to take the rough outline of the basic structure of the END TIMES global government as presented in Revelation etc . . . and PROJECT BACK just a bit . . . then discerning, thinking perceptive folks woudl realize that what we would logically expect is precisely what we've observed the last 60+ years.

Now, we have the puppet masters' Kenyan DESTROYER-IN-CHIEF traitorously inserted, SElected into the WH doing all he can to shred our Republic, finish shredding the Constitution and deliver the smoldering ashes to the globalists so they can more OVERTLY establish their global government without the USA hindering them any further.

And the populace slobber all over news about Lindsey Lohan et al.

Sometimes it almost seems like the populace would suicidally celebrate the Morlach's call to dinner.

Thankfully,

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS IS RETURNING to set things to right at Armageddon.

Sadly, oceans of blood will flow first.

Folks need to get their individual spiritual houses in order.

They will serve one of two masters.

One is Death personified.

One is LIFE PERSONIFIED

There are no other options.

edit on 26/10/2011 by BO XIAN because: delete dysfunctional gif

edit on 26/10/2011 by BO XIAN because: replacement gif

edit on 26/10/2011 by BO XIAN because: move pic fix a spelling error

hmmmm gif URL seems successfully moved but gif hasn't moved. odd.

edit on 26/10/2011 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join