It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those of You That are Going to School....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Actually my friend, I see grammatical errors on here all the time. To get technical about such a small and frivolous thing is pointless. People just need to learn to listen and stop judging and thinking they're so smart. Besides this thread was created to get an idea of peoples' educational background, and I haven't seen you contribute yet...

edit on 24-10-2011 by PunchingBag80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80

Actually my friend, I see grammatical errors on here all the time. To get technical about such a small and frivolous thing is pointless. People just need to learn to listen and stop judging and thinking they're so smart. Besides this thread was created to get an idea of peoples' educational background, and I haven't seen you contribute yet...

edit on 24-10-2011 by PunchingBag80 because: (no reason given)

People like you would be wise to open up to humor in your life. Twas a joke, but I can understand your being defensive
ON TOPIC:Good job on taking advantage of the higher learning program! School is a good thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Ok dude, you sounded pretty serious when you posted it. Don't try and save face after the fact.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Originally posted by spw184

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Originally posted by PunchingBag80

A little jumpy are we...I'm not studying to become an english major.

Jumpy? No, just pointing out the irony of a thread about education with simple 3rd grade errors.

Tis the interwebz, and I can haz a cheeseburger anytime I feel like.
Wtflolomgttyl
Grammarduntapplyhere
spacesareforn00bz

My point is, this is the internet. Nobody gives a f**** about grammar here, nor with spelling, nor with using their/there/they're or any other ( o.o whats that word again? homonyms?) multimeaning diffispelling words.

You do not know ATS very well evidently.

No i do, most people dont care about it, but there are always a couple of grammar nazis out there.

Oh no, I forgot to capitalize my I and ' my dont...

FREAK THE _______ OUT.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

I've got a Bachelor's of Science degree in Business Management (BSBM) and a Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA).

I'm also pretty close to getting PMP certified (Project Management Professional)...the hangup is that I haven't used MS Project Manager very often in my work, as I managed smaller groups, and half the certification is this damned program.

Eventually, I'd like to teach, and then get a PhD (if teaching somewhere, the degree would be free money-wise).

I'm in high school and let me say it sucks cause while they claim to have american values they tend to support unamerican things such as illegal immigration

Ah, but have you educated yourself on what life would be like without illegal immigrants? For starters, the price of produce would skyrocket, as would many service industries that depend on illegal immigrant labor. Also, while they don't pay income tax, they do pay every other tax, so taking them out of the equation would severely impact tax revenues. Granted, an influx of illegals would also have a disastrous consequence.

However, the current system does actually work somewhat. It keeps the numbers low (those lucky or wily enough to make it), while providing the good benefits mentioned above. Because of this status quo...NOBODY is really serious about doing anything about it, because they can't come up with a better solution that wouldn't result in either a flood of illegals, or higher prices in the affected industries.
edit on 24-10-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I am in my second year. I am majoring in Biology and Health Science and minoring in Chemistry.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
I am in my second year. I am majoring in Biology and Health Science and minoring in Chemistry.

Zomg, so many scientists here....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join