It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange trumpet sound heard around world and Gear of War 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
lately there been a strange trumpet sound heard around the world,so loud that it shook window and stuff. you can google it up, some say is god making those sound. Here's is one of the youtube video of the strange trumpet sound.

what werid is that a new video game that just came out recently call Gear of War 3, have the some identical trumpet sound

in the game when you hear that loud trumpet sound, it a warning sign of a natural disaster

at the Time Lenght 0:17 you will hear a similar trumpet sound like the video post above, In that video after you hear that sound a large sand storm come
at the time lenight 0:17.

coincidence or not?
edit on 23-10-2011 by PoorGrammar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Or someone could just be putting the Gears of War sound into a video and claiming "OMG WORLDWIDE TRUMPET THE END IS UPON US!!!!!"

I haven't heard any earth-shaking trumpets. have you?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Nope, haven't heard anything unusual lately... never mind anything that sounds like a video game - although I have been playing alot of GTA vice city and san andreas. I only mention it cause they are a right lot o' fun!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
it sounds like a drunken trumpet player
or an industrial crane

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

No can't be, because the video is post on August 2011 and sound is heard all around the world ( google for other video) and if you read the youtube comment, other people claim to hear it too.

and the game Gear of war 3 came out on September 20, 2011

or maybe is Gear of war 3 publicity stunt?

edit on 23-10-2011 by PoorGrammar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PoorGrammar

Considering there is more than one "trumpet" blast....More than in the book of revelation...I believe
it is safe to say it isn't the angels with trumpets.

NEXT!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
That someone would label that sound as coming from a trumpet, to me, says that they thought it out beforehand.

If I heard that sound suddenly, having never heard it before, I wouldn't think trumpet, I would think, "wtf"?? And probably poop myself.

This video is an attention getter for sure.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Naw, Jesus is a way better trumpet play than these goofballs. Still sounds pretty strange though. I have never heard it where i am staying.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

This is a creepy phenomenon no doubt about it!

What gets my attention first of course is how lonely and otherworldly it sounds, second is that the people filming it seem to think it is coming from the sky and all around them.

Seems par for the course with these times. It really feels like something big is about to happen.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This video was posted a few months back and filed under "debunked." This person was playing a clip in the background of the noise. Hence why the people you see outside the apartment don't really seem to pay much attention.

You must be new to GOW because that trumpet noise can be found in all GOW games. Nothing new, no coincidence. Especially since in real life they have that noise play in many towns to sound off a warning for anything catastrophic. They sound off regularly to "test" (my opinion is they do it to desensitize us so when something actually happens we go about our normal lives).

Now this video has yet to be debunked and quite strange.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The video is from August, I hate to "toot my own horn" here but I said the same thing in this thread....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I think we're pretty close to done here.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
okay so at about 3:37 on the video there is a little child (like 4 years of age) that comes to the her mother saying this:

Child: "mom?"

Mom: "what Alona?"

Child: "those sounds sound like there are dropping (like rain drops) from the sky, and they are scaring us."

Mom: "they're scaring you? and what do you think are those sounds?"

Child: "i know they are dropping (like rain drops) from the sky, far away. they're scary."

Child: "i want to look at them in a microscope."

Mom: "Alona you can't look at sounds through a microscope."

Child: "what about germs? there are germs."

I don't know, but if a 4-5 year old child hears it. i don't think an adult can script that for a child to say.

i know Russian so i translate for all.

edit on 10/23/2011 by o0pinMind0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Sounds more like a trombone to me. If this was the trumpet blast from revelation it would be heard everywhere by everyone at once.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

That is no trumpet but it is very strange, I think it is the earth, deep earth should I say getting ready to rumble. It could be pressure building upon faults or old plate lines . Creepy whatever the noise , it sounds as if the rusty gates of Hell are being drawn open after not moving for eons, I hope this is not the case the. Fifth trumpet of the book of revelation.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Almost sounds like bottles in the desert.
If you have an empty bottle out in an open field and a gust of wind happens to catch it just, you'd swear the desert was howling.

Don't know what this is but the sounds are meditatingly eerie and one can almost detect an interesting riff developing at times.

Let's just hope God is not doing a sound check.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If those sounds were real, I would be thinking more along the lines of, "Godzilla!", than trumpets.

top topics

join