It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the elite really want economic collapse??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Just a thought on whether or not the elite who secretly control the world really want economic collapse of the United States. Maybe they realized that their policies have pushed us past the point of no return. Do they just keep us teetering on the edge to make money from the madness and uncertainty of world events? If the whole system collapses their lifestyles will be affected also and their money worthless. I would like to hear some opinions on this!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
No, they don't as they face losing a lot of their wealth in a possible global collapse. Just remember that the US has wasted trillions of dollars unaccounted by the Fed trying to bailout the central banks in the EU through the IMF after the US caused the Market Crash with the derivative trash that was spread globally.

But because is so much of that trash still circulating around like a domino effect is affecting now the EU banks and soon will come home to hit the US financial institutions that were involved in the scam again.

Is just a matter of time.

The only reason we have not seen a biggest meltdown in the US yet is because the electronic markets manipulation we have.

The markets can be crashing but we will not be able to see it.

Since the markets became an electronic gamble liquidity is none existent.
edit on 23-10-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I remember watching a youtube video several years ago about this. The video talks about the how the Elite is pushing for a global currency, and the only way it would get excepted world wide was through a total economic collapse. I sure hope it's pure speculation, and the economy doesn't get any worse than this. I wish I still had the video though.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
At the extreme top of the PYRAMID. Yes, the downfall will bring the re-structuring into the world police state.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
What would they invest their money in? I find it kinda funny that there is an occupy wall street demo, as wall street would LOVE people to have money. They are as useless as we are in this economic climate!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Yep, if any of the New World Order speculation is true or near accurate then the only way to instill a global solution is in response to a global crisis.

The world has been solidifying dependance on 'globalisation' for quite a while now. When I was at high school (finished in 2006) it was nearly all I heard in various classes- propagand on the benefits of globalisation.

I also see the global Occupy protests tying in to all of this, see my thread Red october 2011; OWS A Communist Initiative, History Repeats It's Self And They're Steps Ahead as that is my view and theory on the whole occupy movement.

I can see the protests moving in equilibrium with the world economy...if it's bad people will protest, if it's good and it appears the world is being steered in the right direction and things are good- less will protest.

When the equilibrium between the world economy and number of protesters/demonstration severity etc. are at the right point, TPTB will make the announcement they already have ahd planned since before the protests began.

edit on 23/10/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If you got everything money can buy then that leaves only the
things that money cant buy like total power.
You can pay polititicans to change laws and own land
but they have to still work within the law (most of the time)

But when the goverments go bankrupt with debt. the power these
people will have when they take over the role of the then
crippled goverment which couldn't afford to pay police or
any other public service will be welcomed by the people
for bringing law and order back to they lives.

Or mybe they just greedy short sighted money grabbing fools.

edit on 23/10/2011 by skuly because: my really bad spelling

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by oneness86

Do the elite really want economic collapse??,

Why not?
Money is nothing but paper or dots on a computer screen..

I'd assume their goal is control of real assets, not money..

Once they control all the assets why not collapse the fake paper money and use their assets to gain money/power under the new system, whatever that may be..

Watching the money is a mistake when you should really be watching who is buying what IMO..

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
This is a great topic and one I have always pondered over. I know that there are many who believe in this whole conspiracy the the elite want the crash the entire system but I don't really understand how that would be in their best interests. I don't feel this way because of some great understanding of the complex global economy but purely out of simple logic. If the whole system crashes there will be millions of hungry, angry people out there. I can almost bet when the looting and killing starts it will be in the wealthy neighborhoods first. So from a pure survival standpoint I don't see why they would want this to happen, unless they are just that arrogant and stupid.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ambient moon

Thats an interesting take on all of this. I know in the EU they are pushing the idea now of one central Finance ministry that not only controls currency interest rates, but taxes as well.

The UK is looking to bolt from the EU with discussions right now in parliment. Apparently there is enough support for the Pm to invoke their "tripple wip" where members of his party must vote in the manner they are told to do.

Another downgrade is coming on the US credit rating most likely early next week.

Going along with the conspiracy theory on collapse for the moment, it does make sense. Collapse the system we have and replace it with another system based on updated global economies. Its no longer the US and the western nations. We hit the point now where countries are no longer dependant on other countries since they have their own infrastructure and know how.

More economies to control so a new system will be needed.

To be honest though what exactly is the downside of one currency? If you think about it here in the US we can drive for more than 3k miles and still be able to use the same currency. As it stands now we have been seeing the phasing out of cash as it is, with more reliance on debit cards.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

How would one currency work if say the US Fed decided to print more money as it often does?

Wouldn't that devalue the whole world's currency?

I just don't see how they would work it.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ambient moon
I remember watching a youtube video several years ago about this. The video talks about the how the Elite is pushing for a global currency, and the only way it would get excepted world wide was through a total economic collapse.

Makes sense. If people feel a new global currency will solve their problems and make them comfortable again, most of them will want it. What's the bet it will be an electronic currency only?

If a collapse means the elite will gain more power somehow, I don't think they'll care if they lose some cash.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Yes, actually. Ever heard of "disaster economics?"

Here's part of the principle.

Basically, it's cheaper to buy something that's broken than to buy something that's new. break the US economy, and suddenly it's very, very cheap. You can gobble up public assets. You can have nearly-free labor. You have a government that will kiss your feet for fifty cents (used to be a dollar, you know).

Maybe it doesn't make any practical sense. But that's because you and I and so many others deal with real money, real concerns. However a certain sector has a very different mindset - fast profit at any cost. YOU might think it's a good idea to fix up your car. The ultra-profit mindset though, says "banging muffler? SELL THE CAR FOR SCRAP!" It's the ultimate philosophy of #ting where you eat (because walking to the bathroom and flushing is too expensive)

So yeah, they're willing to bring hte whole thing down so long as they think it can be squeezed for that last cent of profit.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Do the elite really want economic collapse??,

Why not?
Money is nothing but paper or dots on a computer screen..

I'd assume their goal is control of real assets, not money..

Once they control all the assets why not collapse the fake paper money and use their assets to gain money/power under the new system, whatever that may be..

Watching the money is a mistake when you should really be watching who is buying what IMO..

i love those commercials about the oil from Canada suplying the USA.

they never mention that China is buying oil fields in Canada, every couple months they buy more.

and the Chinese corporations are buying land in South America, Canada and elsewhere.

they know what has value and are dumping their american currency for items that are real.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

How would one currency work if say the US Fed decided to print more money as it often does?

Wouldn't that devalue the whole world's currency?

I just don't see how they would work it.

Sorry I should of added more. Take the central bank system we have now and expand it. You can either have one central finance ministry, which is the most likely bet. The other option would be to break down the countries into zones with their own regional central banks that have limited authority answering to a central bank.

You would see inflation up and down until it all stabalized. The EU proposal for theirs would remove taxing authority and put it with the finance ministry as well.

Since currency manipulation is the in thing though I dont see a unified currency any time soon. We are moving in that direction though.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Take the central bank system we have now and expand it.

Well you can put that idea where the sun don't shine..

I stopped reading at that comment.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Take the central bank system we have now and expand it.

Well you can put that idea where the sun don't shine..

I stopped reading at that comment.

lol then why ask a question if you dont want any answers to it?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Ron Paul wanted full on default, most here support him. That would have been enough to break our economy.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I think i have seen him do that before...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

Quite aware. There are several reasons I feel Ron Paul is a blithering idiot, along with pretty much all of his acolytes. That's one of them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join