It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! Truth about Gaddafi? Is this the real truth? MUST READ!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
Well i really dont know what to say or think here.

If any of this is true, really genuuinely true, then something MAJOR is going on here.

-Snip-

5: Gaddafi was returning to a gold standard.
6: Libya sits on Africa's largest oil and natural gas reserves.
7: A few weeks before Libya was invaded, Gaddafi had decided to sell his oil to only Russia, China and India.

Seems when your country has oil and gas reserves your under attack by western imperialists. So the real question is who gets first stake on libyan oil/gas contracts? When will they start up a rothchild central xeroxing bank?

We need to watch what happens next.
edit on 27-10-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by indisputable

i understand your view as a family man but it does make you selfish to go happily along with these dispicable people knowing what they do so that your blood line can continue to benefit off other people's miseries and you are okay with that. no wonder its the people like you who would rather bend over and gladly take it while others are suffering. but in the end give them blind faith and be surprised when it is you they make miserable. these people have no permanent friends and no permanent enemies, just permanent money flowing to them` already soaked in the blood of endless people in which you and i will one day be their enemy while we are standing on this side of the fence.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
If Gaddafi really was a saint to the Libyan people would they really let their country falter? I mean c'mon now, he was their dictator for many decades. If the people of Libya really were pleased with their leader for all Gaddafi's done for them, would they really go without a fight?

OP might have some truth to it but let's not make Gaddafi into some saint or something...

Thats why you have the terror organization of the cia to train people and pay them off to do false flag attacks. The most loved are the most volnurable because they cant defend themselves against internal disorder.
congratulations.... the people of europe and the states now have blood on our hands. we let our officials be destroyers of the world... we have no spine.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Some of it might be true, but he must have done something wrong to turn so many Lybians against him.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Some of it might be true, but he must have done something wrong to turn so many Lybians against him.

I don't think that's a fair point, granted I am sure being a dictator and all he more than ruffled a few feathers (to put it lightly), but if we go on belief that X number of citizens hating him equals he is evil/bad/incompetent/corrupt then that means practically all leaders fit that same mold.

If a leader is "for the people" which usually means for the majority which usually means for the poor and lower middle class, then he alienates anyone above class and makes enemies. If he is for the upper middle and upper class than he still alienates but has monetary backing for advertisement and strong arming. Bush and Obama both had ratings in the 30-40% favorability range so by that definition (for lack of a better word) they were tyrants.

I read reports that the opposition consisted of not only pissed off natural born Libyans but a good chunk of foreign fighters backed with munitions, some press reports stating they were members of Al Q.

Now don't get me wrong I am not saying he was a saint or even a good leader, but this talk about how bad he was is just a distraction to the real purpose of his outster which had to do with other factors. Who benefited from it? It wasn't the Libyan people which reports state that they are in a worse condition now than under Gaddafi...

This was Iraq 2.0 and Gaddafi was no Saddam that's for sure.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wulff

Originally posted by indisputable
so i guess i wont get any reply to my post. I am asking if anyone can help my predicament or is it people are afraid to tackle the real issue that confronts real family's. Not idealistic young people, help me see what i can do with out in dangering the future of my kids which i am prepared to do so with in reason.

It's not you, even though so many on here is quick to jump on the Anti-American bandwagon (most are from the USA too!) they don't have any answers, all they know is what is wrong with the West and offer nothing to make it better!
I too worry about what the future holds for my kids and my 1 year old grandchild, but most conspiracy people are too busy trying to find everything we (the West) do is wrong and we are the root of all the evil in the world! Believe me, I know we aren't saints and I know the bombs that dropped from my B-52 killed innocents as well as bad guys but the truth of the matter is after experiencing life in 3rd world countries I will stand up and be counted as an American with all her faults!
Instead of worrying about how much we were involved in toppling a tyrant, let's try to fix what's broke!
Also, if Gaddafi was planning to only sell oil to our potential enemies I say to sooner we stop it the better!
I am not against using superior weapons to keep the bad people in check, if it means toppling a regime to make my kids safer in the future I will be the first to react!
We need a leader in the whitehouse with 'nads and stop pussy-footing around apologizing to the world!
Funny how the liberals wanted Obama so bad but if he does show a little force (like the killing of Bin Laden) all of a sudden "he is no better than Bush" comes out of your mouths!
I will say this for the man, he saw it was a lot harder to run a country as a liberal without carrying a big stick and is finally realizing Bush wasn't so bad (or else he feels he's got to stop blaming Bush not that his term is almost over!
We in the West better stick together and try to make this a better country for US!

Are you imperialist?

Do you love war? Have you been in a war?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

OF COURSE it's true.

One only needs to know the plans, style, methods of these blokes:

twoday.net...

And then watch the sequence of events.

Doesn't take a huge amount of info to figure out, at this late stage on the way to the Biblically predicted one world Marxist satanic government . . . and one world religion . . . eventually to worship literally satan incarnate.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Hey i think the way to embed a facebook video is to use fetchvideo.com just type the link in and download.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Iraq and Iran Lybia..They were all doing ok on there own. Education health etc. Then the sanctions, poverty and disruption. I guess its fairly obvious what happens if you don't tow the line. Is it a business thing ? you give them lots of money for oil, and if they cant spend it you've got there oil for free.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well regardless of what Ghadaffi was up to in regards to America, there must have been a reason he was not so popular among Lybians. Foreign fighters? Look at the logistics to deploy tens of thousands. How many foreign fighters were involved in the war of Lybia?

The question is the prosperity of Lybia, an African country which did better than most, how was it divided? Even if the poorest Libyan did better than the average Gahan, resentment might have built up regardless.

It was a CIA orchestrated killing by bringing in hired thugs to kill the Libyan people, and blame it on Gaddafi.

Why didnt the Lybian press report on the killings? You would think Gaddafi wanted maximum transparency in such a scenario.
edit on 30-5-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join