It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! Truth about Gaddafi? Is this the real truth? MUST READ!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

If all this is true, why didn't he say anything about what was going on? What he was trying to do for Africa. He should have exposed them.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by srsen

Well, i dont know about any of the truths in this OP but what about the murders he committed?

Are you saying that the murders.genocides were faked?

I'm not questioning your belief here but who killed all those people then if it wasn't him and his crew?

There is no doubt that he committed his own share atrocities, what leader with power doesn't (some do it first hand, others by proxy like our leaders).

With any event like this, always take noted of the news the first week as it will change very quickly from that point on. Mossad stated they had armed and sent in 30,000 troops to "assist" the rebels, The US and European agencies said things along the same lines...there are your culprits.
edit on 24-10-2011 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wulff
I have never seen such an outpouring of love for a tyrant, terrorist and murderer in my life!
A lot of people on here belong on the other side of the fence!
Live in a country where women are killed for "honor" even if they were raped if you want (a lot of Islamic countries)! but I will choose to stay where we have an imperfect democratic country where human rights can be watched!

You do realize that Libya was considered secular right? The new leadership in this "democracy" is pushing for Shia law (Islamic Law) has opened up harems and took out the law of men not being able to have multiple wives. How come no outrage for Saudi Arabia who is known to have one of the worse track records on human rights and women's rights?
edit on 24-10-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerimar65
reply to post by srsen

If all this is true, why didn't he say anything about what was going on? What he was trying to do for Africa. He should have exposed them.

Not that easy when you have all these other forces forcing your silence through blackmails i.e. every day in politics.

Whatever the point, the man is dead and for some this is a sigh of relief because he had become a paranoid tyrant in the end and unfortunately turned on the very people that had put him in power in the first place.

The new government is looking promising but time will tell if they are a loyal lap dog to the west or they follow their desires (and hopefully work along side with the rest of the nations including the US and Europe).

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by indisputable
so i guess i wont get any reply to my post. I am asking if anyone can help my predicament or is it people are afraid to tackle the real issue that confronts real family's. Not idealistic young people, help me see what i can do with out in dangering the future of my kids which i am prepared to do so with in reason.

It's not you, even though so many on here is quick to jump on the Anti-American bandwagon (most are from the USA too!) they don't have any answers, all they know is what is wrong with the West and offer nothing to make it better!
I too worry about what the future holds for my kids and my 1 year old grandchild, but most conspiracy people are too busy trying to find everything we (the West) do is wrong and we are the root of all the evil in the world! Believe me, I know we aren't saints and I know the bombs that dropped from my B-52 killed innocents as well as bad guys but the truth of the matter is after experiencing life in 3rd world countries I will stand up and be counted as an American with all her faults!
Instead of worrying about how much we were involved in toppling a tyrant, let's try to fix what's broke!
Also, if Gaddafi was planning to only sell oil to our potential enemies I say to sooner we stop it the better!
I am not against using superior weapons to keep the bad people in check, if it means toppling a regime to make my kids safer in the future I will be the first to react!
We need a leader in the whitehouse with 'nads and stop pussy-footing around apologizing to the world!
Funny how the liberals wanted Obama so bad but if he does show a little force (like the killing of Bin Laden) all of a sudden "he is no better than Bush" comes out of your mouths!
I will say this for the man, he saw it was a lot harder to run a country as a liberal without carrying a big stick and is finally realizing Bush wasn't so bad (or else he feels he's got to stop blaming Bush not that his term is almost over!
We in the West better stick together and try to make this a better country for US!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If some one could help me on my thoughts i would welcome them. I fear for my kids and there kids if such a west hating country's became more powerful than ours. I know that these country's hate the west because of TPTB have meddled in MSM ,orchestrated take overs for profit and so on. The TPTB are the bad guys but its a case of irreparable damage concerning the hatred for the west from country's they have damaged. So i fear that if we dont play ball and go along with the evil powers that be on the course they have set in motion. That my kids could end up starving and have to live in a third world country. I know there is family's suffering through what dread i fear right now in the middle east and north Africa. My family come first in my opinion sorry that's human nature. I hate and loath what our government's have done and the Rothschild and all big conglomerates. If this means a better life for my kids or even to stay the at the level of living we are at, than i cant help but go with it. This seems to be all out of my control so please i would like the opinion of people with family's not young kids to comment back with ways that can help me think there is another way. thanks all

edit on 24/10/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

I read this a few times and I seriously can't tell if your being sarcastic or sincere.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If some one could help me on my thoughts i would welcome them. I fear for my kids and there kids if such a west hating country's became more powerful than ours. I know that these country's hate the west because of TPTB have meddled in MSM ,orchestrated take overs for profit and so on. The TPTB are the bad guys but its a case of irreparable damage concerning the hatred for the west from country's they have damaged. So i fear that if we dont play ball and go along with the evil powers that be on the course they have set in motion. That my kids could end up starving and have to live in a third world country. I know there is family's suffering through what dread i fear right now in the middle east and north Africa. My family come first in my opinion sorry that's human nature. I hate and loath what our government's have done and the Rothschild and all big conglomerates. If this means a better life for my kids or even to stay the at the level of living we are at, than i cant help but go with it. This seems to be all out of my control so please i would like the opinion of people with family's not young kids to comment back with ways that can help me think there is another way. thanks all

There's always another way. The question is, do you have the resources to achieve that "other way"? Most people don't. Aside from joining or starting a movement to attempt to change the decisions that these "evil powers" make... or taking your family to a better country than the one you live in, there really isn't much else that can be done unless you want to abandon society and find and make a place to live in the woods/ country far from society and live like our ancestors. I think the latter is what I would try and do if SHTF, it's the most attainable and feasible option. Moving to a foreign country would cost a lot, and needing to learn a new language increases the challenge curve of that option. Joining a movement? As much attention as it might get, I think that if "evil powers" have a set plan, they have it for a reason, unless you could come up with a better plan than the plans they have... not much will be influenced.

Other than that, continuing doing what you're doing and also doing research on surviving worst case scenarios and preparing for that is your next bet. None of this is easy, but if you want to survive, sitting around and doing nothing is not an option.

There is no magic option.
edit on 24-10-2011 by CountSymphoniC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

When i saw Gaddafi being bashed to death by the rebels i instantly felt an odd sensation of misjustice and i had no idea why. My intuition was trying to me something - it seems like this could be what it was trying to say.

I'm right with you on this one.

So that there is no misunderstanding - I don't feel sorry for the loss of a tyrant - read Qaddafi's history - he took power by violence, continued to exercise it and was eventually disposed with it, by those with access to even greater tools of violence. Ironic isn't it?

This is when, my intuition immediately told me that there was something much larger and tragic going on than what has generally been revealed or reported. I think the OP has done an excellent job in uncovering what that something might be.

Reading between the lines, it is obvious that Qaddafi stood in the way of a much larger and more sinister plan that is being implemented on a global scale by powers that hide in the shadows of political and corporate corruption. In that sense, the means and methods of his ugly demise caused a wrenching in my gut. Even though the reported motivations were being disguised as an attempt to bring democracy to Libya, my intuition was telling me that there was something much more ominous taking place.

A man that knew what those motivations were and was standing in the way, was being viciously removed from the world stage so that those plans could be set in motion. The brutal scenario of his death was a warning. This is what was grieving my intuition, as I feel this act is the next major step in moving the world to subjection to a global power that will be much worse than anything Qaddafi could ever envision. Why did H. Clinton rejoice at news of his death and immediately take U.S. credit for it by stating, "We came, we saw, he died"?

The televised 'celebrations' seemed to rub the salt in the wounds of my suspicions even more.

Correct me if I'm wrong - but, I believe there is something terribly wrong with the simplistic notion that 'freedom' is being given to the people.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Replace Africa with Germany, and you have Hitler.

The good doesn't blot out the bad.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Do you believe that we should leave countries to fight their own civil wars?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

not to mention troops were sent to the congo last week. ive been telling people the only reason obama is in there is to invade africa. a white president couldn't have done this. a secret people dont know is if blacks are wiped off all other races cease to exist. thats why the black race has always,always been under attack or controlled by false leaders!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

It is sincere friend but it does seem as thou every one is looking on the topic at hand with to much education. I mean there is no emphasis on what to do with what we have been dealt by the TPTB. To continue the well being of our children.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 12 stranded dna

Eh... Come again?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by indisputable

What about "their" children? Or do you honestly believe the world revolves around you?

ETA I apologize, that came out wrong, gimme a second to rephrase.
edit on 24-10-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wulff

I share your sentiments to i am from the uk but know that if the US buckled under such pressure then we might follow. I am surly confused because i am a parent do we follow the bad man at this time to keep the life we have know for our kids or not.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CountSymphoniC

Thank you for your input. I could not easily take my children to a far away forest and live like hermits. I have children scattered all over the globe. I live in UK and have children in as far away as Dubai. Even thou i and all my baby mamas are white and are british nationals this idea is none functional for us. We all need to remmber that human lives are alot more complex than a simple education can lead you to believe.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The NWO wanted Qaddafi out of the way, as he was too tamed. The interim leadership is going Sharia. Or maybe just the current occupant in the WH, as this seems a rather rogue action taken by POTUS as everything else he has done involving Islamic countries.

Mustafa Abdul-Jalil, the chairman of the National Transitional Council and de fact president, had already declared that Libyan laws in future would have Sharia, the Islamic code, as its "basic source".

www.telegraph.co.uk... for-Islamic-law.html

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

This is what i stated about your concern my original post quote.. i know there is family's suffering through what dread i fear right now in the middle east and north Africa. My family come first in my opinion sorry that's human nature.
so let me just add to you that i am not a selfish person or a bad one i am far from these. I am parent who at the moment thinks it might be best concerning my family's future to go along with these despicable acts for the prosperity of my blood line.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
reply to post by The GUT

Do you believe that we should leave countries to fight their own civil wars?

Most--but maybe not all--times, yes. I think there should be some public debate and a DIRECT vote by the people on a case by case basis if we're gonna be doing it.

Wouldn't that be a much better and more democratic solution?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hey , this video tells you the score...!!!!

Once you're in the game, the Consequence is inevitable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join