It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! Truth about Gaddafi? Is this the real truth? MUST READ!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Going by our western intelligence he is right. The LFIG or rebels, are listed as Al-queda affiliates and a terrorist organization by the USA,UN, CFR, and UK.

More on that here;

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/24/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
United Africa will have been a powerful nation if Gadaffi had it his way.

It's seems as though, the west can't let this happen for obvious reasons. They should oust china's dictator or let alone Russia's Putin for they think humanitarian aid is of their utmost concern or am I missing something here.

This to me is NWO in the making.

Peace

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
'ITS JUST ANOTHER GEMINI KILLED'

Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 – September 13, 1996),

Biggie smalls, Christopher George Latore Wallace (May 21, 1972 – March 9, 1997)

Lamont Coleman (May 30, 1974 - February 15, 1999),

Marilyn Monroe's Born: 1 June 1926

Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes was one of three members Born: 27 May 1971

GEORGE BUSH Born: 12 June 1924

KANYE WEST Born: 8 June 1977 MOTHER The mother of Grammy-Nominated hip-hop star Kanye West died of complications related to a cosmetic surgical procedure on Saturday, November 10th at the age of 58

Gabrielle Dee "Gabby" Giffords (born June 8, 1970)

June 7 marks Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi's birthday

Geminis are the only sign in the zodiac that can see the future.
We are the only signs that recieve mesages from Gods and beyond.

'Time'
Scientist around the world covet many things to achieve by the time this civilation and earth is done with .

1.Controlling time.
2. the contole of gravity.
3. bringing the dead back to life.

Geminis have the abilty of 'time' controle, and are very dangerous to people and other entities that understand that a thought,a word ,or a phrase can change the matrix of life within> 0.2 sec.

its a war going on,and it has nothing to do with

edit on 24-10-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

Dear LogiosHermes, I think you forgot to take your pills today.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
Well i really dont know what to say or think here.

If any of this is true, really genuuinely true, then something MAJOR is going on here.

Please, if true (and i'm not decided myself yet), then this is SO IMPORTANT!

The below is from this link - it's a Facebook link only - cant find any other youtube video or equivalent. Posted by a man named Akli Benettoumi. Anyone know anything about him?

Main Reasons:

1: Gaddafi wouldn't bow down to the Rothschild banking cartel.
2: Purposed African Satellite
3: AMF:African Monetary Fund - No Central Bank, own currency - Bank of Investment: To control most investments in Africa
4: United States of Africa - Gaddafi wants to unite!
The countries that are bombing Libya are all Broke, they don't want him rising above becoming a powerful force, that is self-sufficient!!!
5: Gaddafi was returning to a gold standard.
6: Libya sits on Africa's largest oil and natural gas reserves.
7: A few weeks before Libya was invaded, Gaddafi had decided to sell his oil to only Russia, China and India.

Now that NATO and Obama has sent in "al-Qaeda rebels" and other CIA operatives to further destabilize the region by taking over the Libyan government, committing genocide against the dark skinned Africans and by setting up a new central bank, this region can now be controlled and used to further take over and destabilize Africa for the ruling elite who have been trying to depopulate the continent for decades.

This man was doing very good things for his people. Water canals, oil sharing, going back to the Gold standard, free school, free health care, bonuses/home upon marriage, free farms, equipment and seed, and plenty of good non GMO food to eat. Now, people are eating their cats and dogs to survive! Nothing to eat, pipelines destroyed, hospitals destroyed, houses of civilians blown up, pure poverty and dismay. This is because Gaddafi was killing his people? Of course not...

It was a CIA orchestrated killing by bringing in hired thugs to kill the Libyan people, and blame it on Gaddafi. Obama and the EU with NATO are traitors of peace and broken friendships and hand shakes. America attacks innocent countries, kills their people, steals their resources, and use depleted uranium bombs so their babies are born deformed. The Media is out to make him as evil as they possibly can in an attempt to justify all the murder and bloodshed we've brought upon Libya. Now Libya will be raped of all natural resources, and the lives of Libyans will get far worse. Few, if any Americans will never realize what has been done here.

The N.A.T.O. psychopaths have, "so the say" killed Gaddafi....Truth or Lies, who will their next scarecrow be? The foolish citizens on the streets of Tripoli rejoice thinking they've achieved some sort of freedom when in reality all they will get is the criminal globalists and a puppet government subservient to them. Libya will be liquidated of it's gold, assets and abandoned. Infrastructures will be destroyed and resources looted. Another step toward the globalist controlled African Union. Gaddafi was obviously viewed as too independent for the globalists liking and they want him removed....and/or killed! Or is it all simply a media staged event, in attempt to pull Gaddafi out of hiding?

I will post the rest in the next posts.

But even with this info, somethings start making sense.

There is DEFINITELY more than meets the eye here, at least so it seems.

What i would like is ATS's top minds to join in here and try to determine the level of truth behind this.

Let's generate some talk, i mean if this is true, we all need to spread the word. This cannot be a minor thing here.

Well, either that or its pro-Gaddafi propaganda - i dont know and dont wish to judge not knowing enough about the situation myself.
edit on 23-10-2011 by srsen because: .

here is a site where "Akli Benettoumire " name pops up.. www.thetruthdenied.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
United Africa will have been a powerful nation if Gadaffi had it his way.

It's seems as though, the west can't let this happen for obvious reasons. They should oust china's dictator or let alone Russia's Putin for they think humanitarian aid is of their utmost concern or am I missing something here.

This to me is NWO in the making.

Peace

here is always something to fall back on..
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
OP, everything that you have stated is true. Sad that so many here in the states are controlled by the TV, read and think for yourself, do your own research, draw your own conclusions. When TPTB want someone dead that bad you need to ask yourself WHY?? No public trial, there is a reason why not..WAKE UP PEOPLE!!

Every bit of the story is true. What we understand plainly on ATS is slowly becoming evident to the rest of the world!

That is the GREAT NEWS! Everybody is waking up. Can't you see it? It's all around us. TPTB are acting like it's business as usual. 20 years ago, they would gotten away with this. Today because of Facebook and ATS, the word is spreading.

Something is also happening contemporaneously to our collective consciousness. It truly strikes me as something metaphysical; divine providence. I have lost my fear of the future, for the most part. Occasionally, I take my will back and get a little freaked out. That reaction is becoming more the exception than the rule.

Finally, perhaps most importantly, everybody is waking up on THEIR schedule. Just like we should not wake up a sleepwalker, we must gently allow those around us to "come to" at their own pace.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I read somewhere that anything TPTB are planning or have in the works has about a 20 year history before we are even on to it. Seems like the media spin on Gadhaffi started a long time ago, and was so deep in our minds and beliefs that it is almost impossible to think of the man as anything other than a maniacal evil murderer. I know I had to do a lot reading this morning, starting with the history of Libya to even begin to open my mind to the possibility that there was something not quite on the up & up over there. I looked at the history and began to ask myself, how can this country evolve in this manner under a ruler that is this horrible to his people? There was also something that was not quite right about the video's of his capture and murder. I just got a "feeling" from the look on his face and his reaction to the treatment by his OBVIOUSLY evil captors, that didn't scream Evil Dictator. I would have expected an insane aggressive tyrant with his fist raised in defiance. On the contrary what I saw was an elderly, tired and confused human being who's only defense was through the religion he believed in and it's law that what the people were doing to him was a "Sin", it seemed he held onto his beliefs until the end. For that I cannot blame anyone, no matter what their religion is. I believe the rebels that captured him were wrong in not bringing the man to justice if that is what they wanted, and giving him a trial and appropriate punishment for the crimes they believed he'd committed. Why would NATO or the United States support any behavior that obviously goes directly against the justice that we supposedly support in a free democracy?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Here is another video available to watch on Youtube supporting the OP's viewpoint
It is even the actual newsreport from which some of the original quotes were gathered.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Nothing NEW here to be honest. This has happened for hundreds of years, TPTB will never allow anybody to dictate how they should run business and therefore will implicate things by making the world "know" that their respective leaders (in this case Ghadaffi for libya), was a corrupt, sick individual who killed his own people.

The biggest nation known to the universe that is so corrupt that have managed to brainwash humanity from the America's to Europe and beyond is the U.S.A. Like someone said it earlier, if you see in the news that so and so is killing his own people and deserves to die....is because the U.S.A. is behind it and they are doing it for a reason. NOTHING that the U.S.A. does is unintentional, they have a purpose! They are the mastermind of assessinations, terrorism, corruption, and anything negative in this universe.

It is funny that when we see people being killed in other countries, we automatically assume that their leaders are corrupt and deserve to die, BUT when we see the U.S.A. doing the same thing, it is simply the LAW! REALLY??? Those who buy into the whole "We are superior to any other country" needs a bi*ch slap and a rude awakening.

Enough said!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
" Be aware and have fear of the people that kill they're own leaders",and they are so many those days!Today on this planet we have no leaders just greeders!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BooBetty

Dear LogiosHermes, I think you forgot to take your pills today.

And i think you forgot to wash your hands and brush your teeth,but thats not my bussiness.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Another interesting thing that I posted about months ago was the connection between the Bin Laden assassination announcement and the assassination attempt on Ghadafi. Ghadafi was one of the first people to go after Bin Laden and we never got to hear his opinion on his death. There was only one video of him speaking released (that i know of ) sense Libya was invaded and it was kind of strange.

Here is my old thread on it.. I'm not a big conspiracy theorist, but i thought the coincidence was a little strange.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
All I would ask of the ATSers interested in this thread is that we avoid expressing too much opinion before a reasonable amount of corroborative information has been brought forward. If we see ourselves as intelligent, lets do the intelligent thing and turn over some stones, vet some things, then bring them to the forum and ruminate thoughtfully. I for one have been guilty in the past of jumping on a bandwagon before I know where it has been or where it is going. That is a surefire way to end up someplace I'd rather not be. I don't do it anymore.

The information used to open this thread is possibly very revealing information. Possibly. Let our cool heads prevail, then make some reasonable determinations about what is likely the truth. I will start my "digging" today.

M.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Most of the people you listed are actually Taurus.

The Zodiac is inaccurate and off-kilter. This is why all that "what's your sign" crap is just that, crap.

You should look up what sign people were born under based on date.

Capricorn - Jan 20 to Feb 16
Aquarius - Feb 16 to Mar 11
Pisces - Mar 11 to Apr 18
Aries - Apr 18 to May 13
Taurus - May 13 to Jun 21
Gemini - Jun 21 to Jul 20
Cancer - Jul 20 to Aug 10
Leo - Aug 10 to Sep 16
Virgo - Sep 16 to Oct 30
Libra - Oct 30 to Nov 23
Scorpius - Nov 23 to Nov 29
Ophiuchus - Nov 29 to Dec 17
Sagittarius - Dec 17 to Jan 20

What does this have to do with the OP anyway?
edit on 24-10-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This is not surprising, if true. I always take info from the major news outlets with large amounts of salt. This world is all tricks and mirrors, and mass illusions.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There is more than one thread on this subject with lots of good information included in them all, personally I wish the threads could be incorporated somehow. Reading another thread I came across a post which included a link to the Ghadaffi speech before the UN in 2009, I gathered from the post that this is hard to come by anymore so the transcript is all that was posted. I agree this should be read in its ENTIRETY, and it's not an easy read... but if you are truly gathering information you cannot exclude this speech..
metaexistence.org...
edit on 24-10-2011 by shell69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by shell69

I am happy to have found this thread, as well as others who felt the compassion I did when viewing the videos of his capture. Regardless of what is true or not, he is our "brother.' Look how we treat each other...

Nothing surprises me anymore and I am suspicious of everything.

News? Think the opposite, b/c there are always deeper, darker angles. ALL MSM newscasters are either in on it or brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

He also healed the sick and raised the dead. Oh wait that was Jesus my bad.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
" Be aware and have fear of the people that kill they're own leaders",and they are so many those days!Today on this planet we have no leaders just greeders!!!

Be aware however you can keep your fear.
If one is to rise above all this they must let go of the fear.
tptb conspiring and killing a leader is not new.
The only thing new is us becoming aware of this.
So to bring fear into your life is toxic to your health and gives them more power.
edit on 24-10-2011 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join