It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan C: World War III

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by kimsie

Not much time this morning, but I have to ask what you know about Venezuela in prophesy?

TheRedneck

Dear Red Neck, There is no prophecy. There is only logic. If you are unhappy with the possible outcome of any situation, you change it. The slightest change will alter the entire predicted result.
If a palm reader tells you, you will run out of gas on Friday, you will be sure to fill your tank on Thursday night. The prophecy in the book of revelation is only a possible result of what could happen if we allow it to be so. We ALL have the ability to change and create the future as we go along. All of us.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Kimsie: the prophecies of the Bible tell of the outcome after all the choices/changes have been made. The end result of our collective free-choice decisions will ultimately result in the events described in the Bible. The prophecies were written down to give us a heads-up.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Official: Iran helping Venezuela hunt for uranium deposits
By AP
Friday, September 25, 2009
news.gaeatimes.com...

yes this is 2 years old, guess what, it applies. Iran threatened the West coast of the US not the east.
Here is the current mining info:
Peru
In Peru, uranium prospection and exploration is being performed by Eldorado Gold Corporation , Southern Andes Energy Inc. , Vena Resources Inc. , Minergia S.A.C. , Cameco Corporation, Range Resources Ltd , Westmag Ltd , Wealth Minerals Ltd. , Cardero Resource Corp. , Macusani Yellowcake Inc. , Lefroy Resources Ltd , Alara Resources Ltd , Fission Energy Corp., Alturas Minerals Corp. , Bolivar Mining Corp. , U3O8 Corp.

General
Bolivian border blocked in protest against mining projects in Puno region (Peru)
For the third day in a row, the border crossing point between Peru and Bolivia in the Desaguadero district has been blocked by protesters demanding the suspension of mining licenses in the Puno regio of Peru. On June 9, 2011, a group of demonstrators had entered the uranium warehouses of some mining companies in the city of Macusani and set fire to some equipment. (EFE June 10, 2011)

Macusani Project
> View deposit info
"Uranium ore from the Macusani project in Peru is being shipped to North America for final metallurgical testing, at the request of a 'uranium major', Strathmore Resources has announced. If the tests are successful, Strathmore says, it will be able to produce uranium profitably from the project at current market prices." [UI News Briefing 98/44]

Colibri project
> View deposit info
On April 26, 2010, Macusani Yellowcake Inc. announced the completion of a positive Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) for the Colibri II/III uranium deposit located on the Macusani Plateau, Puno in southeastern Peru.

edit on 25-10-2011 by DelightfulDruid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Great thread Redneck and I agree with many of the points you made in it. Maybe I should have made this my own thread, but the thing that gets me the most is our troops getting pulled out of Iraq. I know that they say Iraq wouldn’t grant our forces immunity for our actions and we couldn’t come to an agreement with the PTB over there on that issue, so we have to leave. (I hope I understand this correctly) But is that the real reason our troops are getting pulled from Iraq?

Is the reason that Obama trying to make good on one of his many broken campaign promises in light of the upcoming elections? I don’t think this to be the case. If Obamas advisers felt that we still had a reason to be in Iraq, which we know they do, we would have done everything in our power to resume talks with Iraq’s PTB. We have had countless negotiations break down and that has never stopped us before. We would just keep plugging away till some kind of agreement could be made. Iraq has a madman living right next door, a madman who is allies with Russia and China, and all of a sudden he is not a problem anymore? I don’t buy that for one second.

Now we come to the issue of oil. Sadly, oil is what makes this world go round, we all know this. That’s what this war is all about. But I don’t think we would pull our troops out of Iraq to send them to another nation with untapped reserves to safeguard it from other competitor nations. Wouldn’t it take more money to mobilize troops to another location and possibly spark off yet another conflict that we don’t have the resources to fund? Seems to me, it would be the more economical choice to spend the taxpayer’s money on looking for and making use of the untapped oil that we have under our own lands that we have heard so much about. This would create much needed jobs here at home and help reduce our dependency on foreign oil. But we all know that just makes too much sense for the so called big brains in Washington to grasp.

I would love to touch on the other facts that you laid down for us at the beginning of this thread. If I did this would go on forever, so I’ll get to the point.

This could just be the conspiracy theorist in me or just the general distrust I have in the big wigs in Washington. I think we are pulling out of Iraq for the same reason you think we are, as you stated on last Saturday on ATS Live. There is an underlying reason; there is always a reason for every action taken by our government. I feel they will need those troops here.

I have a feeling that something is heading our way, something big. It’s the reason all the (I know a lot of people hate to hear this) FEMA Camps are springing up all over North America. (3,768 as of 2009) It’s the reason the US Army is calling for the training of what they call “Internment Resettlement Spec lists” (I will provide a link to a Recruitment Video that I found) It’s the reason for the first test run of the National Emergency Alert System (EAS) at 2:00PM EST on November 9th. (Which we have just now got around to creating. Why is that? Why now?)

What has got the U.S. Government so worried? What do they have planned for us? It feels almost like their scared of what their own citizens will do when we finally hit the bottom of this downward spiral we are in, and they should be, and yes it is coming soon.
This is what I think.

(This is a post that was written in response to a thread posted by ATS Member The Redneck. I feel that it brings up a set of other questions that need answered. So I decided to make a new thread of it. The reason I did this is I felt that it might take The Redneck’s thread off topic. I posted a link there that will bring you to this thread. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience.)
What is the real reason for the U.S. leaving Iraq?

edit on 25-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Reason for edit is explained above.

edit on 25-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Link added.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Originally posted by TheRedneck
12-21-2012, if I am not mistaken, is not the end but the beginning of a new era according to the Mayan calendar. The last period of the old cycle was seen as a time of turmoil and trouble, due to the evils of mathematical incompatibility between the various cycles.

So yeah, it might all be over by 12-21-2012... would be nice if it were. 12 months and 29 days...

TheRedneck

I must laugh. Obama WILL be re-elected and the Amero put into circulation and the Fed ended. This has been stated by a few sources who wish to remain anonymous. BUT, for those of you who understand anything about the Mayan calendar, it was 13 months long for the cycles of the moon just like ALL native calendars, so 2012 is off by a few years. The Fed charter is up next year...THAT IS IT!!!!! The Federal Reserve Charter ends next year if not given and extention or RENEWED. So no more "Federal Reserve Notes" to play with. YOU get NO money unless you KISS their behinds. MASS food shortages, power outages and so on. Remember the great depression, that was a cake walk to what is coming. It WILL be a great time of change that is for sure. But it has NOTHING.....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the Mayan calendar. Anyone who "believes that" is living IN the matrix.

Please, for the love of man, UNDERSTAND what is going on and focus yourselves on the TRUTH. It is about the Federal Reserve Charter expiring and NOTHING ELSE. No aliens, no end of times, no pole shift, none of that BS. PAPER MONEY ceases to have any worth or value. If you have lots of it, good, you will keep warm burning it, but you will NOT be able to trade it in for the new currency, which is just a continuation of the global scam to enslave the world, reduce the population to a manageable level and control everything for the entertainment of the Elite. Think about that long and hard. If that does not make sense to you, I can not nor can anyone else, every help you.

The Federal Reserve Charter does not contain an expiration date. However, the charter is subject to revocation by Congress. What sense do I need to understand about truth?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976
What has got the U.S. Government so worried? What do they have planned for us? It feels almost like their scared of what their own citizens will do when we finally hit the bottom of this downward spiral we are in, and they should be, and yes it is coming soon.

What worries these tyrannical criminals ruling in OUR government is that We The People will rise up and exercise our God given and Constitutional rights to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Hapiness....that will come in the form of the citizens exercising their 2nd Amendment RIGHT! These criminals know they will be forcibly removed from power.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

But I don’t think we would pull our troops out of Iraq to send them to another nation with untapped reserves to safeguard it from other competitor nations. Wouldn’t it take more money to mobilize troops to another location and possibly spark off yet another conflict that we don’t have the resources to fund?

It might cost more money, but not more value. The whole problem is with the standing of the US dollar internationally. As long as it required dollars to get oil, there was an international demand for dollars. Without that requirement, there is no demand for US dollars, and the value internationally drops like a stone.

If the value of the dollar no longer has this artificial support with oil, the US can no longer just keep making more money, and we will experience a dollar value drop (inflation) that is beyond what most people can even imagine. Imagine for a moment a loaf of bread costing $100 and a gallon of gas costing $5000. That is the end result of a currency which loses its value (and we are seeing economic turmoil already with most pegs still in pace). That is also a part of the reason (IMO) why the USA's credit rating was dropped.

Our dollar should have already lost its value long ago, based on the debt we carry and the declining GDP (adjusted for inflation). But the international demand and the dollar's status as an international currency have allowed us to escape this consequence. If we now lose that status, the economic laws will regain control and the decline in the dollar will be historic.

So it's not just about getting oil for ourselves, but about keeping our grubby little paws in on oil production globally.

As to those huge reserves we are sitting on, yes, they are real. I can only suppose that those reserves are being held for a time when we cannot get our oil anywhere else. Remember that the military requires a massive amount of oil to operate, and a war against an oil superpower with our own reserves exhausted would be a short one. Also remember that military needs outweigh private needs; if it comes down to a choice between a military operation and you getting to work, you're gonna get an unscheduled vacation.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountSymphoniC

There you have it. Power... the outcome of all of our social interactions literally HINGE on Power. You put yourself at a serious disadvantage when you try to pretend it doesn't exist, trust me... I've already tried. The world won't ignore the unwritten rules of submission/dominance just because you do, and that's because Power takes place at an instinctive level. But Power is also a process, not just an "instinct". Think about it some time... you'll learn a lot.

Yes. People instinctively worship those with money and power.
A survey found that 96% of the OWS crowd did not believe that
taking money from the rich was the answer, which is why the
OWS movement has failed from the beginning.
Where wealth is hereditary power is hereditary.-John Locke
edit on 25-10-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

So does that mean that in the long or the short run we are screwed either way somehow or another. Sounds to me like it’s a “Dammed if you do and dammed if you don’t” type of situation to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Originally posted by CountSymphoniC

There you have it. Power... the outcome of all of our social interactions literally HINGE on Power. You put yourself at a serious disadvantage when you try to pretend it doesn't exist, trust me... I've already tried. The world won't ignore the unwritten rules of submission/dominance just because you do, and that's because Power takes place at an instinctive level. But Power is also a process, not just an "instinct". Think about it some time... you'll learn a lot.

Yes. People instinctively worship those with money and power.
A survey found that 96% of the OWS crowd did not believe that
taking money from the rich was the answer, which is why the
OWS movement has failed from the beginning.
Where wealth is hereditary power is hereditary.-John Locke
edit on 25-10-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

I agree...I don't believe that a person that put in honest productive hard work should have the fruits of his labor taken from him....BUT in the case of these master paper pushers/ number crunchers that use loop holes to game the system and damage the greater society in that case I DO believe it is reasonable to confiscate that unethically gotten gain. I'd put money on it that most of these types have also broken the spirit of a number of laws as well.

But in the end it all ends at whether The People are willing to FIGHT forcibly to regain their God given and Constitutional rights. Frankly I am astounded how few (none??!!) besides me on this forum will state the obvious, that these criminal tyrants that rule our gov't will not go ANYWHERE unless forcibly removed. More importantly
We The People have the God given and Constitutional RIGHTS to remove these criminals RIGHT NOW AT THIS VERY MINUTE! It is not going to get easier the longer we wait. We have no redress of grievances with this criminal gov't and they constantly violate our rights....I'm hoping that once the protesters realize that they will not achieve what they need to by standing in the street chanting they will be ready to take up arms, just like our founding fathers told us we have the right to to throw off the yoke of tyranny. Liberty will not be achieved any other way.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I appreciate this post and have watched with interest as all the puzzle pieces you address have seemingly moved into place.

One question I have that seems to refute your concerns is this: If an Israeli attack on Iran is imminent and the region is about to blow, why would the U.S. give up the strategic advantage inherent in having 50,000 battle hardened troops stationed in Iraq?

I would appreciate it if someone here could take the time to muse on this question.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kimsie

If I flip a coin, there is a 50-50 chance it will land on heads. If I flip it again, there is again a 50-50 chance it will land on heads. It is entirely possible for me to flip that coin 5 or 6 times and it land on heads each time.

But if I flip 100 coins 100 times, about half of the time they will land on heads and the other half on tails.

In prophesy, the same thing applies. I can choose my destiny, you can choose your destiny, but mankind as a whole cannot. There are too many permutations, too many possibilities, and too much adherence to basic instinctive drives to allow for individuals to skew what must be for society. What is intended to come to pass, surely will come to pass.

Oh, and my information about the future of the United States from this point on was not found in the Book of Revelation.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LibertyCrazy

Should the conflict turn nuclear, 50,000 troops stationed in Iraq would become 50,000 piles of ash lying in the sand.

As I mentioned, in order to make sure the oil-producing rogue nations do not continue to be rogue, they must be destroyed. It is no longer a matter of regime change in Iran.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

How soon do you see this conflict playing out? I personally feel like we're on the verge of something but another part of me feels like they're going to drag on these issues for some time, possibly for decades (they're already doing such a good job with all the fear mongering and subliminal messages). It seems like the war is inevitable, which is a shame because it doesn't have to be that way. Unfortunately, the people in power can't seem to see it.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
HI Redneck, I want to add that I can only see one reason for Isreal to trade 1000+ prisoners for one and that is they know that the released prisoners will attack Isreal again. Isreal released about 500 people convicted of murdering Isrealis. This will give Isreal the excuse it needs to attack Palistine.

The US pull out is probematic yet useful for the USA. It will shorten the battle lines in the Middle East and it will open the door for Iran to use their religous influence in Iraq. Yet the reason for the pullout has been kept low key since it centered on "immunity for US troops in Iraq.

Then, I don't know how many people realize that Pakistan has the worlds largest plontimuim producing plant in the world. I believe that Pakistan is the new Iraq for the USA.... remember it was Republican under Ray-gun who took Iraq off the US terror watchlist and provided WMD, traing fro the deployment of WMD and actual intel for the use of gas....

Then, we have the wildcard in Libya where AlQueda has just gotten a homeland....... on the soft under belly of Europe.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by TechniXcality
Ok, so the American Government is smart enough to control the world, but it is not smart enough to save it's self?

Nope, it's just MUCH easier to score political points through foreign policy victories, than to try to fix the domestic economic, debt and government issues.

It's always been that way, to some degree or another for nearly every modern president we've had.

Gaddafi would have likely fought and lost to rebels eventually, and that would have been with the rebels receiving U.S. and NATO help, or with China's help.

Obama had be be on the right side of that one.

What happens next OR NOT, in Syria and Iran will be much more important, in regard to potential world war, and what could likely lead to the complete economic collapse of the USA... Depending on decisions the president makes as these issues become unavoidable.

Stay tuned!

Excellent thread TheRedneck.

edit on 24-10-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

There will be no economic collapse of America, in the event of world war three! War is profitable, the economic collapse of America will not be seen in our life times, some wish it was, some secretly think it will happen but fear it. I however understand a few things.

1st. The foundations of America are far reaching, the individual freedoms, granted to the people out weigh our governments opportunity towards dictatorship. As long as there are differencing of opinions within the U.S.A (which America has openly welcomed since the beginning, immigration be a good example).

2nd. The U.S.A no longer operates on an industrialized level, we are specialist. Whether or not you think we are educated our college expectations and reputations far exceed that of any country. Since we are specialized we fix specialized problems, (such as logistics, computer engineering, investments, business management, the list could go on and on.) So because of this our technology's and technology specialist are being absorbed into the world, this is extremely political, and a political win for the U.S.A if you ask me.

3rd. Not everything is right on the home front no doubt, however if some country thinks it can attack us or have a military advantage, our government and the people have the power to give an unequivocal red, white, and blue middle finger to those who oppose us. Granted I have not covered all avenues of approach but, America falling cannot happen unless God himself dictates so. Period

edit on 25-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

By 1923, the wildest inflation in history was raging. Often prices doubled in a few hours. A wild stampede developed to buy goods and get rid of money. By late 1923 it took 200 billion marks buy a loaf of bread..................

One day everything was fine. The next day hell was unleashed.

It could and will happen.History ALWAYS repeats itself.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

By 1923, the wildest inflation in history was raging. Often prices doubled in a few hours. A wild stampede developed to buy goods and get rid of money. By late 1923 it took 200 billion marks buy a loaf of bread..................

One day everything was fine. The next day hell was unleashed.

It could and will happen.History ALWAYS repeats itself.

Thats a four year period, please show the U.S.A as a comparison then please take into account, the type of economy and politcal dispostion, of America. Then make your argument thanks

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality

Not everything is right on the home front no doubt,

Really?! That is an understatement of Biblical proportions for sure!

however if some country thinks it can attack us or have a military advantage, our government and the people have the power to give an unequivocal red, white, and blue middle finger to those who oppose us. Granted I have not covered all avenues of approach but, America falling cannot happen unless God himself dictates so. Period
]

I'd guess your god is Lucifer, maybe....the complete debauchery and degeneration of our nation into a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah, or maybe Babylon....I think it is much worse than that in the US today has morphed my nation into something that I can no longer recognize as the God fearing place it once was, not only that its tyrannical criminal leaders spit in the face of God. The USA has truly become a reprobate country very worthy of God's wrath.

I think this country has fallen already in its heart and mind, so God must dictate it's demise unless their is an eleventh hour awakening by the people to stop mocking Him.
edit on 25-10-2011 by SecondAmendmentUser because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2011 by SecondAmendmentUser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

Hmmm,That was what the article was for. Did you happen to read it? Just asking.

Do you believe the FED?

The first top-to-bottom audit of the Federal Reserve uncovered eye-popping new details about how the U.S. provided a whopping $16 trillion in secret loans to bail out American and foreign banks and businesses during the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.

LINK

Hyperinflations are caused by extremely rapid growth in the supply of “paper” money. They occur when the monetary and fiscal authorities of a nation regularly issue large quantities of money to pay for a large stream of government expenditures.

Is this happening,or not? YES or NO answer.

'The problem is there is no way for the government to pay this money back, apart from through horrendous tax increases, which could never be accomplished,' Schiff said. 'Or else the government has to tell people on medicare or social security that they cannot get their cheques as the government is not able to pay its interest. And it is not just paying interest - it is also not being able to roll over short term debt; they will have to retire the principal. So there will be massive inflation.'

US Treasuries now the 'mother of all bubbles

Compare to 1923? We are in for it worse,actually.

edit on 25-10-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join