It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan on Occupy Wallstreet (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Quite literally one of the best discussions I've ever heard; he also put it in a way I didn't even really consider before and how some of the conclusions he made are some of my very own....espeacially with the Hive Mind conclusion statement very eye opening

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BadNinja68

I was never a big fan of Penn or Diaz. It should be a good fight though. My money would still be on GSP if he fought against Diaz.

I know it probably won't happen but a GSP versus A. Silva fight would be fun to watch.

It's also good to see that you have done your share in the protest by not using BOA. I can't get over all the anti OWS here on ATS. It's really surprising.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

gsp isnt fighting next weekend lol

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

I know, I found out on page one

I was responding to a more recent post discussing a possible fight between Diaz and GSP next year.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Awesome video, I'm a Huge fan of Joe Rogan first through MMA/UFC, then his stand up, he's an awesome comedian; wasn't that big of a Fear Factor fan, but I watched it. But what I really enjoy most are his podcasts.

He talks about all the stuff we talk about on here, except for MMA, guest depending they can talk about MMA for like half the podcast if Eddie Bravo is on there, or the recent Mayhem Miller cast.

But his guests are always interesting people, he's had the dude from Ancient aliens on a couple times, Tsoukolos(sp?) the guy with the crazy hair, and they had some really cool conversations.

Joe Rogan tells it like it is, he pulls no punches.

I also wouldn't be suprised if he's a member/lurker here at ATS.

What's up Joe!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
His podcast with Graham Hancock a few months back was one of my favourites, hope he gets him on again one day.. and more similar guests! It's great to see high profile guests being interviewed/chatting in a more relaxed uncensored style. Highlight for me was hearing Graham Hancock swearing like a trooper... hahaha great stuff

find it here on vimeo.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I always feel joe rogans words resonate well with me. he has a "no bull#" perspective on life and only deals with the facts.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
First the relevant part of the post about Joe Rogan.
In the early days of the UFC, Joe Rogan's JuJistu coach ( Eddie Bravo) did the commentary. When his schedule no longer allowed him to do so, He recomended Joe for the job.
Joe's Fear Factor contract didn't allow him to get paid another network, so he did it for freee, because he believed in the sport, and was a HUGE fan.
Joe got rich doing live standup comedy shows, and he still does it.
He was a TKD blackbelt and world champ back in 1986 or 87 iirc.

Joe made enough money on his own, to have the luxury of saying and doing whatever he wants.
Still trains at 10th planet in LA, and is a pretty normal guy.

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by BadNinja68

I was never a big fan of Penn or Diaz. It should be a good fight though. My money would still be on GSP if he fought against Diaz.

I know it probably won't happen but a GSP versus A. Silva fight would be fun to watch.

It's also good to see that you have done your share in the protest by not using BOA. I can't get over all the anti OWS here on ATS. It's really surprising.

A Silva cuts too much weight to fight at MW.
He could fight at LHW ( and has).

GSP doesnt cut much weght to fight at WW.
he would be a TINY WW compared to AS.
It'd be a good fight, but GSP would get mauled.

Diaz has better boxing, better BJJ and alot of reach on GSP.
also has as much experience ( Diaz was in the UFC back when GSP was just getting started).

Watch what happens to BJ penn.
And Diaz LIKES BJ.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

thank you

sharing

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

reply to post by TupacShakur

Thanks to morder1 with the title I found this youtube video of the interrogation - language here also.

On topic: Thanks for sharing this video OP, I remember Joe Rogan from Fear Factor, never would have expected this coming from him.
edit on 25-10-2011 by xekron because: Warning for language in video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join