It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan on Occupy Wallstreet (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+100 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I just saw this video and I must say that I have a new found respect for Joe Rogan. I never put much weight in what celebrities say but it's good to have someone like Joe sharing his views. He is not afraid to speak his mind and in my opinion he is bang on. I respect him for going out of his way and using his fame to help spread the truth.

He makes a lot of good points including on how he considers the police officers to be doing the dirty work for the corporate elite. He also mentions Ron Paul and why he thinks the lack of organization in this movement is actually a good thing.

It's under 10 minutes long and definitely worth the watch. I hope you enjoy.

Beware of foul language. Joe Rogan doesn't sugar coat how he feels

edit on 23-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This looks to be predominately a youth movement; This scares the ever lovin **** out of the the status quo. The disinfo crowd will be out in force to try and stop this movement, but it's probably to late.

Read this thread and keep a watch out for these tactics of the well known BS artists we all know and love here at ATS....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's not surprising that articulate, educated and aware young folks like Joe, would eventually become the spokesmen.
edit on 23-10-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by oneness86

Uhmmm, you better hope the mods don't pick up on what you meant

What he does in his private life is none of my concern. I am focusing on his views that were shared in the video.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hey I cant believe Joe Rogan the UFC and Fear Factor commentator. Is doing the OWS too.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Epsillion70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

He has always been the type to talk about the conspiracy side of things. In fact, he has even been a guest on the Alex Jones show a few times. I wouldn't be surprised if he was an ATS member.

Are you reading this Joe?

I would really like some ringside seats for the GSP fight next weekend.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Just FYI to everyone, I know you know Joe Rogan from Fear Factor and UFC but he's been a very politically minded person for a long time. You can find his commentary in documentaries about 9/11, globalization, etc. I have read his blog for years and while he doesn't focus 100% on these ideas they are often a topic of discussion.

He touches on these ideas in his stand up too (he started as a stand up comic) but obviously he has to bring the funny, so he doesn't go too in depth. I used to catch flak from friends because I respected the guy, well this is why.

Great post and great commentary from Joe Rogan.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Rogan has always been on the fringe. Although, when it comes to material I would say he's more like the poor man's Doug Stanhope or Bill Hicks.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

Hey I cant believe Joe Rogan the UFC and Fear Factor commentator. Is doing the OWS too.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Epsillion70 because: (no reason given)

Really ... he has a podcast and talks about conspiracy stuff all the time ... hence why he said at the start of the vid that people were sending him emails to talk about it ... because this is what he usually talks about ...

I don't know if i can advertise his site .. but it is relevant to the OP blog.joerogan.net...

edit on 23/10/11 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I've always had a lot of respect for Joe Rogan. I love his stance on topics like this and the way he thinks about it. He does some excellent stuff with his stand ups in a way that the whole thing is informative and intelligent while being funny at the same time. Real.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Huh I had no idea Rogan was into this sort of thing. To be entirely honest I have always really disliked him. Don't know hat it is he just rubs m the wrong way. Perhaps I'll look into him a bit more. Thanks OP.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I automatically dislike most celebrities, so I'm guessing you share the same instinct as I do. If you research him you will find out that he is very intelligent. I wouldn't expect that from him when I consider his stand up routine and commentary on UFC.

It's pretty rare that you see someone on TV that you would actually sit down and have a beer with.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Cool video, thanks for posting it. I've always liked Joe Rogan, because he tells it like it is. He doesn't care about being politically correct, he just spits the truth and doesn't care who is offended.

In the video, there was a little segment where some guy was giving a speech about how "War is immoral, poverty is immoral, police brutality is immoral....." Does anybody know who that guy is, and where the full speech is? Because from what I heard, I'm pretty intereseted in hearing the rest of it.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Cool video, thanks for posting it. I've always liked Joe Rogan, because he tells it like it is. He doesn't care about being politically correct, he just spits the truth and doesn't care who is offended.

In the video, there was a little segment where some guy was giving a speech about how "War is immoral, poverty is immoral, police brutality is immoral....." Does anybody know who that guy is, and where the full speech is? Because from what I heard, I'm pretty intereseted in hearing the rest of it.

I thought the same thing, although it would appear to be more of an interrogation or some kind of testimony, as the guy is in handcuffs.

Powerful, either way.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I watch Rogans podcast on Ustream regularly, and since I've started I've gained a lot of respect for the man. He articulates the philosophical in a very interesting manner, and his guest are always insightful. Plus the things they talk about are spontaneous and not planned; they just go with the flow and talk about whatever comes to mind. I used to just think of him as the Fear Factor guy too until I stumbled across his comedy, and then him talking about '___'; then got into his podcast which really show a side of him you won't see in the regular mainstream exposure.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This is now my number 1 favorite Joe Rogan clip/video...

Thanks so much for posting it!! Joe Rogan is such a great person, very smart, well spoken, and funny as hell too(his stand ups are a riot)

Also thanks king loki for the link to the forums he was talking about in the video...

Heres my now number 2 favorite videofor Joe Rogan

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

On the actual youtube page, on the comments someone asked it, and this was the response from the person who uploaded the video

"Dude at 2:25 is from a movie called Punishment Park, his rant is a part of the song that's playing in the background."

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Joe Rogan is the man. He knows a little of everything.

I know it's totally off topic, but this is one of the best interviews I've heard.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I just want to know who that guy is at the end of the first minute? The one in cuffs. I would like to hear more of what he's saying.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

He has always been the type to talk about the conspiracy side of things. In fact, he has even been a guest on the Alex Jones show a few times. I wouldn't be surprised if he was an ATS member.

Are you reading this Joe?

I would really like some ringside seats for the GSP fight next weekend.

GSP is out for a hurt knee. I'll take ringside seats for BJ though.

I seriously wouldn't doubt if he was on here somewhere though, he is on the 'conspiracy' side of things. He interviewed the guy with the crazy hair from ancient aliens, and it was a good interview.

Pred...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join