It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparing A Friend For The Afterlife

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I have come to basically the same conclusions through my research of the afterlife. I applaud how you were able to express the information with such a limited language. Hats off.
P.S. Don't let all the do gooders get to you and derail this thread.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
I have come to basically the same conclusions through my research of the afterlife. I applaud how you were able to express the information with such a limited language. Hats off.

I'd be interested in checking out what you've come up with. It's important work, and there should be a community of effort, as opposed to the spirit of competition that seems to be predominant. Who cares who the person is who finally breaks through on this. After all, there's no way of cashing in on accurately defining reality.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by AnimositisominA

I'd be interested in checking out what you've come up with. It's important work, and there should be a community of effort, as opposed to the spirit of competition that seems to be predominant. Who cares who the person is who finally breaks through on this. After all, there's no way of cashing in on accurately defining reality.

I've tried for years, and am still trying to put what I've come up with into words. It is very important work and sometimes I think that it isn't meant to be expressed. I believe that what I experience is so exclusive to I as an individual, yet everything I mean to express about it has been written thousands of times over. No, you can't cash in on something where the definitions change from being to being. I prefer to show those around me rather than to describe. That is how I began. And maybe language perverts this truth. I saw just a taste of the reality in your OP, and I understand that it takes great talent to do that. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'm not sure but after reading through this post, I believe this might be the help and information that you were going to refer me to.

Very interesting indeed, but, unless im not understanding the concept in its entirety, I believe you've come to the conclusion that our lives in this world, which include all teachings, perceptions, and life choices are passed on to this informational realm in which what we expect to experience is bought about into a reality.

This reality is just a form of control imprinted into our information selves on Earth, so people in this new realm can assert an eternal power over the newly passed over. But It's all lies. We are programmed to believe in these things, but they don't exist, It's all manipulation.

Let me quote you now, because this is where I get a little confused if I haven't twisted your words already. If I have I'm sorry and feel free to correct my understanding;

"You don't have to challenge whatever established order you happen to wander into, but be aware that whatever you accept as real is only as real as you decide it to be. Human intellect is 100% perception,and that's 100% subjective. And that means that you are 100% in charge of what the informational realm looks like, feels like, smells like and is like. And anything to the contrary of that is 100% bullsh*t."

Ok, so what I read from this is that we can bypass what we have been conditioned to believe and think, so we can break out of this authoritarian eternity and live this new stage of existence as we want.

So, if we know this information and tell ourselves that we have complete control, 100% in charge, we break out of the system. This sounds amazing, almost a be your own God scenario. What is playing on my mind is this;

If we question what we have been told, and programme ourselves to believe it's all lies and break out from the controllers of this new realm, then this will become the reality.

But is this reality real? I mean we changed our thought processes to believe something away from the main Heaven or Hell, but our new reality becomes fallacy, our own creation of alternative views amazing but fake.

I hope I,ve got your afterlife muddled, because yes we have free will and our individuality if we so choose, but I want a reality and plane of existence as real as I am, not a magical illusion created by my thought processes in which I get my every desire. But maybe I'm looking at this from the wrong perspective.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
I think I remember that movie, but I don't remember if I actually saw it or if I caught a piece of it while flipping through channels. Does Robin Williams hunt down his girlfriend, or wife, and find her in hell? If so, does he ever get her out of there? I honestly don't remember if he gets her out or not.
Thanks. I would be interested in what you think of that book.

K - just quickly cause I don't want to distract from the ^ queries from the above poster which I could only wish to so elequently put - (and I want to stay on topic) but (on topic) the book/movie basically works on the premise that we retain our belief systems when we die and that death is not autonomous with "enlightenment" (whatever that means). And most importantly that "death" of the human transcends into .. "You Create What You Believe" - basically - a self-imposed environment.

Basically - what one expects is what one gets.

There is way more than that in the book and/or movie though. He delves into reincarnation, soul-mates, akashic records and many other things that I'm pretty sure you don't believe in ... so for the moment ... I'll just stick with the topic at hand.

I have many queries on this, but I guess I'm just confused as to ... if one creates their own heaven (or hell) - then what is the real reality?

See - I don't believe in heaven or hell. I have no religion. None.
It has recently occurred to me that you are trying to reach the people that have a dogma. What about those that don't?

So what will be my reality be?
Will I finally get my little mountain cottage with my little fireplace and my Love by my side?

It can't be that easy. No way.

And if it is eternity? Then wth is that all about?
Eh - that's for another discussion I'm guessing.

Thanks, NorEaster for your thoughts.
Oh - and - man - I hope your friend is ok.
Kinda envy him though.

p.s. over half way through the book. got stuck but enjoying it. will keep you updated shortly.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Brillian read, OP - S&F for your efforts! The format in which you relay your ideas was well-chosen and executed.

The way our perception shapes our reality is fascinating. Detachment from expectation is the only road to reality, but to pull that off, we must let go of our ego's driving ambition to prove it's correct. The ego can be a real b*tch, insisting our existance is so valuable and its lessons so indelible. We'll do anything to confirm our suspicions: we are right, special and important and everyone knows it.

Please U2U your links to your writings - I too would love to read more!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Hi
i do not want to get too personal,
but what is the actual state of your friend right now ?
if possible gimme some core data plz !

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

NorEaster,

Concerning the afterlife, I would be really interested in your thoughts of those who claim to 'astral travel' to the afterlife (or other planes of existence).

Especially those that claim that they speak with passed over loved ones and glimpse the 'afterlife'.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
I'm not sure but after reading through this post, I believe this might be the help and information that you were going to refer me to.

Very interesting indeed, but, unless im not understanding the concept in its entirety, I believe you've come to the conclusion that our lives in this world, which include all teachings, perceptions, and life choices are passed on to this informational realm in which what we expect to experience is bought about into a reality.

This reality is just a form of control imprinted into our information selves on Earth, so people in this new realm can assert an eternal power over the newly passed over. But It's all lies. We are programmed to believe in these things, but they don't exist, It's all manipulation.

Let me quote you now, because this is where I get a little confused if I haven't twisted your words already. If I have I'm sorry and feel free to correct my understanding;

"You don't have to challenge whatever established order you happen to wander into, but be aware that whatever you accept as real is only as real as you decide it to be. Human intellect is 100% perception,and that's 100% subjective. And that means that you are 100% in charge of what the informational realm looks like, feels like, smells like and is like. And anything to the contrary of that is 100% bullsh*t."

Ok, so what I read from this is that we can bypass what we have been conditioned to believe and think, so we can break out of this authoritarian eternity and live this new stage of existence as we want.

So, if we know this information and tell ourselves that we have complete control, 100% in charge, we break out of the system. This sounds amazing, almost a be your own God scenario. What is playing on my mind is this;

If we question what we have been told, and programme ourselves to believe it's all lies and break out from the controllers of this new realm, then this will become the reality.

But is this reality real? I mean we changed our thought processes to believe something away from the main Heaven or Hell, but our new reality becomes fallacy, our own creation of alternative views amazing but fake.

What is fake is the assertion that any form of information (like the dynamic information that both you and every other intelligent and aware being within the eternal informational realm consist of) can ever dominate, oppress or injure or destroy any other form of information, whether similar or dissimilar in specific or overall configuration. Information is eternal and impenetrable, and as an informational being, the fully viable human being is also eternal and impenetrable. That said, it's also completely affected by what it believes to be true. That means that the only weapon that exists to confine and/or control the fully viable human being is perception manipulation. The bitch is that this weapon exists due to the programming efforts started on this side of the great divide, when the human being is still in physical development.

You see, the only static reality that exists for the fully developed informational being that the human ultimately becomes, is the sub-structure of physical reality itself. All else is wide open for each human being, and this is due to the epitomical nature of the human being. It's pretty unique to say the least, and that uniqueness is the result of totally natural progressive development. There's nothing inherently miraculous or supernatural about any of this.

I hope Ive got your afterlife muddled, because yes we have free will and our individuality if we so choose, but I want a reality and plane of existence as real as I am, not a magical illusion created by my thought processes in which I get my every desire. But maybe I'm looking at this from the wrong perspective.

Having the proper logic basis is critical to being able to properly "surf" the afterlife. If not, then you can wander in ignorance forever - literally. It's not designed to be that way, but then, natural default progressive development isn't designed by anyone to begin with. It'd be great if there was a "plan", but the closest there is to any plan at all is whatever is being configured by this intelligent entity or the next, and whatever the impact that configuration has on your own navigation through what exists with your own specific reality confine. That said, there are many such dynamic configurations being launched and managed by many such intelligent entities (they're all humans, by the way, regardless of what they may try to claim - although, most likely, not Earth-centric humans) and this is why having foreknowledge about this very important part of the human experience is extremely helpful. God forbid that you become integral to the configured plan of some other human, and lose your own autonomy as a result. Kind of like a shotgun marriage - in a sense. And it's not as if that's never happened before.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

K - just quickly cause I don't want to distract from the ^ queries from the above poster which I could only wish to so eloquently put - (and I want to stay on topic) but (on topic) the book/movie basically works on the premise that we retain our belief systems when we die and that death is not autonomous with "enlightenment" (whatever that means). And most importantly that "death" of the human transcends into .. "You Create What You Believe" - basically - a self-imposed environment.

Basically - what one expects is what one gets.

There is way more than that in the book and/or movie though. He delves into reincarnation, soul-mates, akashic records and many other things that I'm pretty sure you don't believe in ... so for the moment ... I'll just stick with the topic at hand.

I have many queries on this, but I guess I'm just confused as to ... if one creates their own heaven (or hell) - then what is the real reality?

See - I don't believe in heaven or hell. I have no religion. None.
It has recently occurred to me that you are trying to reach the people that have a dogma. What about those that don't?

So what will be my reality be?
Will I finally get my little mountain cottage with my little fireplace and my Love by my side?

If you have a full understanding of what human intellect actually is, and what the limitations and capacities are, then it's literally up to you to build your own afterlife to suit exactly what you want from it. The only bitch is that you'll know that your capacity to discern is crippled by that very gift of creative subjectivity. Nothing else exists that is capable of subjectivity - not in perception or even in capacity to conceive of such a thing - other than the human being. The human being is the natural epitome of physical existence, and the only intellectual expression that exceeds it is - literally - the human being's own deliberately initiated "full contextual environment" expression, and even then this entity is "human" at the unit level of what makes it dynamic and consciously aware.

You are the most fortunate form of existence to ever emerge, and while that seems like a quaint fairy story, I can't really find a more accurate way of laying it out in plain language. It's tragic that for some people, being human is and will always be a curse. Their need to oppress and be oppressed is their curse, and while you can't rescue such a person, you can choose to allow them to involve someone other than yourself in their misery.

What you can't do is simply ignore another human being on that side of the divide. Dynamic intellect is - well - it's dynamic, and it will break through whatever imaginary construct you try to build around it if it knows better than to buy into that construct. The human being rules the informational realm, and that's always important to remember. Still, no human being can rule another human being without the conscious or unconscious consent of that ruled human being. If you only know that one fact, then your afterlife will always belong to you.

It can't be that easy. No way.

It's not that easy. You've got a hell of a lot of conscious and subconscious programming to overcome. You can feel completely confident as to the truth about reality, but then you can be hit with a conflicting construct that's so real it shakes your assurance right to its core. And if you think that this isn't possible, then you're especially vulnerable to such an attack. Perception is severely blunted on this side of the divide. There are concrete reals that can't be ignored since your corporeal perceptions are filtered through the hardware of your corporeal brain. On the other side of the veil, there are no such hardware limitations. You're freer, but you're also more vulnerable to deceptions.

No, nothing is that easy. It takes a true visceral certainty to stand up to what awaits you within the eternal realm. It also takes a full and internalized knowledge that you'll always be able to extricate yourself from whatever mess you find yourself buried within. That's because you will definitely falter at some point. Everyone does. Most never find their way out of whatever construct it was that succeeded in obliterating their certainties.

And if it is eternity? Then what is that all about?
Eh - that's for another discussion I'm guessing.

Eternity - going forward from the instant of physical emergence - is pretty tough to visualize. I wish I had a better handle on it myself. A fact -once emerged - is always a fact, and intellect (human perception) - like a fact - is information. If a fact is eternal, then so is human perception. The logic is pretty simple, even if the implications are nearly unfathomable.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join