It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Gaddafi supporters seek revenge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
At least one of them declared his intentions to seek revenge, after the near crucifixion of his father.

"We are continuing resistance. I am in Libya, I am alive and free and willing to fight to the end and take revenge," the TV channel loyal to the Gaddafi regime quoted him as saying.

source

After watching the video of Gaddafi's murder, even the most insensitive person would feel for him. Is it any wonder that his son is willing to fight?

What are the chances of his son gaining support from the masses in the coming weeks? Do you blame him for wanting revenge for the murder of his father? Did we just make a martyr, and another tyrant?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm sure they will try. The question is how many supporters did he have.
I would have thought that if he had supporters he wouldn't have been moving around so much.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

My question is, how many people will view Gaddafi as a martyr after watching his crucifixion? Perhaps support for him could change in the coming weeks, even after his death?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

The only thing his son will be able to do is wage a terror campaign by proxy. He, Gaddafi's wife and a few others will take as much of the money as they can and live it up. Anger? Of course. However most people saw that video of the Great Leader and watched as he died...horribly. These fugitives know if they are apprehended at the wrong place or time, the same thing could happen so they will not take any chances. Besides even after all that 200 billion is confiscated there will still be plenty of cash left that was stashed, and that son and wife ...they know where the hidden cache of money is. They're gonna take the money and run
DH

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The great irony of violent revolution is that those who win will be left to live in doubt and fear that the same will eventually also happen to them.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Libya will most likely be in constant civil war for several years now, constantly unstable.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
What's coming to Libya is a focus on Sharia Law. And gee who would have guessed that?

www.newsmax.com...

new topics

top topics

join