It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 : Zogby Poll: 50% believe, US knew in advance that attacks were planned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Zogby has an interesting new poll out. At least half of New Yorkers believe that government officials had prior knowledge of the 9-11 attacks. It's long past time for us Americans to form an independent truth commission and to demand answers from our government of what really happened on that horrific day. Then, we need to demand FULL accountability from those responsible for the attacks/failures. No matter how high up the food chain culpability/complicity goes.

Update: The Zogby 9/11 poll story, was also picked up by australian BigNewsNetwork, Scoop, NZ and mirrored by many independent news portals.
The poll was ordered by Jimmy Walters, who is also the sponsor of INN World Report's forthcoming 9/11 event at the NY Grand Ballroom (Sep 11th, 2004 8 PM, Downtown), with main focus on "physical evidence". Confirmed Supporters: David Ray Griffin ("New Pearl Harbour"), Eric Hufschmidt, Dave v. Kleist and some panelists of 9/11 ATE

Half of New Yorkers Believe US Leaders �Consciously� Failed To Act On 9-11; 66% Call For New Probe of Unanswered Questions by Congress or New York�s Attorney General,
New Zogby International Poll Reveals
inn.globalfreepress.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It's good to hear people actually demanding that the endless questions regarding 9/11 are answered. Some are waking up to the fact that they havn't been told the truth. An independant enquiry with actual access (unlike the offical commission) to all evidence is needed. Then it will all come out.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
ECK, you want to bring this up? I mean, you hate Bush and obviously are a Democrat, even though you claim to be a Republican. Do you honestly think that Al-Quada only planned this during Bush's 8 months in office? The Clinton Administration was on watch when all of this started and was carried out. Do you honestly think that they would allow this to happen so they could put the blame on the Republicans?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
Do you honestly think that Al-Quada only planned this during Bush's 8 months in office? ?

Well it was during this time that all FBI alerts and investiagtion into the hujackers and their activities at flight school were ignored and ended by people higher up. Maybe the Clinton admin didn't do enough, but to this scale of intelligence "failures"?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

ECK, you want to bring this up? I mean, you hate Bush and obviously are a Democrat, even though you claim to be a Republican. Do you honestly think that Al-Quada only planned this during Bush's 8 months in office? The Clinton Administration was on watch when all of this started and was carried out. Do you honestly think that they would allow this to happen so they could put the blame on the Republicans?

I say let the cards fall where they may. Just get them out! If the Clinton admin bears some responsibility, which I'm sure they do, then fine. But, if they were really the main party at fault, then why the unanswered questions? It's the republicans who are in power right now (or, more accurately, the neocons) so.. why haven't they told us the truth, especially if that truth indicates Clinton and his admin?

-koji K.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Apr 19, 2002: FBI Director Mueller: "We have not uncovered a single piece of paper that mentioned any aspect of the 9/11 plot. The hijackers had no computers, no laptops, no storage media of any kind." [FBI, 4/19/02, LA Times, 4/30/02] Yet investigators have amassed a ''substantial'' amount of e-mail traffic among the hijackers. [USA Today, 10/1/01] The laptop computer of Moussaoui, the alleged 20th hijacker, was confiscated weeks before 9/11, yet FBI headquarters systematically dismissed and undermined requests by Minneapolis FBI agents to search the computer

It's stuff like this which just puts it in focus. Why all the lies? It is quite clear that people knew what was going on. The U.K warned the US, Russia warned the US , Isreal warned the US, FBI agents warned their superiors. I mea how much evidence do you need to start doing somethin gabout this threat? Nothing was done. Nothing was done for a reason.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I believe the "terrorist" attacks of 9/11 were planned by the US hierarchy. It made it very easy to appropriate hundreds of billions of US dollars for the "military", to take away alot of civil rights and to keep the masses convinced they should be ruled by a chimp. When the chimp loses appeal all they have to do is release a vague warning and change an alert color and the US consumer swallows it hook, line and sinker. This November the US consumer will have a choice of 2 chimps.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   

ECK, you want to bring this up? I mean, you hate Bush and obviously are a Democrat, even though you claim to be a Republican.

Open your eyes. Not all Republicans and not all Democrats think alike. I don't do groupthink. If you don't want to accept the truth of what I've said, that's fine. But you're only kidding yourself. There are currently two types of Republicans out there: traditional conservatives and NEO conservatives. I fall into the prior category and am proud of that. Pat Buchanan and Texas congressman Ron Paul are also of the traditional variety. You should read some of Charley Reese's columns, too. He's great.

Do you honestly think that Al-Quada only planned this during Bush's 8 months in office? The Clinton Administration was on watch when all of this started and was carried out.

You will never hear me supporting Clinton. I've said many times his hands are just as dirty as BushCo.'s. I happen to believe they've been in bed together for many years, going back to their Iran-Contra/Mena, Arkansas dealings. Read "Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA" by Terry Reid. Excellent inside look at the overwhelming corruption.

Do you honestly think that they would allow this to happen so they could put the blame on the Republicans?

It's not about putting blame on Republicans. And yes, as Earthtone pointed out, I KNOW certain elements in our government/military/industrial complex would indeed do whatever is necessary to promote their agendas. Proof: OPERATION NORTHWOODS. Read the document. It's all you need to know.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrdependable
I believe the "terrorist" attacks of 9/11 were planned by the US hierarchy. It made it very easy to appropriate hundreds of billions of US dollars for the "military", to take away alot of civil rights and to keep the masses convinced they should be ruled by a chimp. When the chimp loses appeal all they have to do is release a vague warning and change an alert color and the US consumer swallows it hook, line and sinker. This November the US consumer will have a choice of 2 chimps.

dude, get off the crack, walk away from that pipe, you honestly think that the government was behind killing 3,000 civilians? If this was the case and Bush planned it, wouldn't he do it closer to an election, not just into his first term.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Actually I will tell you what even if they had not planned the horrible 9/11 they knew something was going too happened and Cheney started to cash in even before the 9/11 and was counting on the invasion of Iraq all right for his own benefit.

And this is just an opinion.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Follow my thread that tells the same story only on a different link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You really MUST read the Operation Northwoods document. If you don't, you're doing yourself a great disservice. Here's the link:

In his new expos� of the National Security Agency entitled Body of Secrets, author James Bamford highlights a set of proposals on Cuba by the Joint Chiefs of Staff codenamed OPERATION NORTHWOODS. This document, titled �Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba� was provided by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on March 13, 1962, as the key component of Northwoods. Written in response to a request from the Chief of the Cuba Project, Col. Edward Lansdale, the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba. These proposals - part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose - included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake �Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,� including �sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated),� faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a �Remember the Maine� incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage. Bamford himself writes that Operation Northwoods �may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government.�

www.gwu.edu...

PDF File:
www.gwu.edu...

Anyone who reads this cannot scoff at the notion that elements in our government have, in fact, planned to use citizens as a sacrifice to create a pretext for war. 9-11 is Operation Northwoods 2001.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
jrsdls, i guess it was just an astronomically improbable abberation that HUGE quantities of shorts on the Airline stocks were purchased just prior to 911.
My my, what a coincidence that was. Miss Cleo must have really been 'On' that day, or which ever psychic predicted that one.

Too bad the people who could have claimed millions in profits were too shy to come forward and retrieved them. tsk, tsk

I'm so glad you have brought me to your common sense jrsdls.

Look at me Im the CIA dealing drugs as usual.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
On the put options investigations.. When it led back to a certain former CIA official, the investigation came to a screeching halt.

Tom Flocco, an investigative journalist who has written extensively about the unusual insider trading prior to 9-11, raised questions about real-time monitoring of trading by the CIA and other intelligence agencies around the world.

Flocco discussed the unusual trades placed by a company tied to Buzzy Krongaard, the executive director of the CIA.
www.americanfreepress.net...

top topics

join