It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! Libya’s Revolution EXPOSED – MSM Photoshopped "mass celebrations" at Liberation day!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Of course the libyan people want to get rid of gadaffi. he gave them free housing, free education, free health care, a stipend for cars and daily living, free electricity, and cheap water and gasoline, the highest standard of living in africa and certainly a better standard of living than any european or north american free country...this is repugnant! Disgusting! How dare a govenrment serve its people! And the fact that libya has no or very little external debt....that just shows gaddaffi is the son of a dog and he got what he deserved! if the people aren't drowning in debt, the country isn't drowning in debt, and the politicians don't swear absolute loyalty to israel, it is an abomination and they must be destroyed!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DINOMAX

That sign being held up in that picture apparently says: 'Benghazi War 15th February'. I work in North Africa and the locals told me what it says. As far as the Syrian flag is concerned, they said that is normal as they are all together in this.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gameoverforyou
Of course the libyan people want to get rid of gadaffi. he gave them free housing, free education, free health care, a stipend for cars and daily living, free electricity, and cheap water and gasoline, the highest standard of living in africa and certainly a better standard of living than any european or north american free country...this is repugnant! Disgusting! How dare a govenrment serve its people! And the fact that libya has no or very little external debt....that just shows gaddaffi is the son of a dog and he got what he deserved! if the people aren't drowning in debt, the country isn't drowning in debt,

.that just shows gaddaffi is the son of a dog and he got what he deserved! if the people aren't drowning in debt,

Excuse me but arent the rebels the dog themselves?

if the people aren't drowning in debt

And what makes you think the New libya wont have any debts under the NTC control?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
reply to post by DINOMAX

That sign being held up in that picture apparently says: 'Benghazi War 15th February'. I work in North Africa and the locals told me what it says. As far as the Syrian flag is concerned, they said that is normal as they are all together in this.

They are are all together in this oh brother talk about been brainwashed sheeps
so they are all together in this to be puppets to the IMF and the elites?

As for Sryia, its an Opeartion a black op against Russia, since already they have a naval base there, its no wonder why the Sryians burned the Russian and Iranian flags.

They sure cant wait to be puppets to John McCain or Ameirca for that matter.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yes they are all puppets for the Rothschilds!! Actually the locals here all supported Gadhaffi. They know the truth about why Gadhaffi and Libya was attacked. And they are absolutely disgusted about it too. They hate the Libyan NTC Rebels just like we westerners that know the truth as well!!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Here are more Staged celebrations by the daily mail
Source Dailymail

and
Dailymail
There are few Interesting things that i noticed that there is something wrong with the first above picture The Gloden Hand Fist Crushing a U.S Fighter Plane Sclpture its Shape is wrong, inculding the nose of the plane.

So can anyone here who knows arabic please translate the text where its on the qatar flag on the wall in the photo?

hello, I speak and read arabic.
The texst says: Aly Hasan Gaber ( the name), and bellow it: Misrata.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Thank you for an inquisitive and refreshing opening post. I say 'refreshing', as it is quite unique in the swamp of the media outright and brazen lies and propaganda about this war and about Col. Ghadaffi. I have read your other post on Ghaddafi and the truth about his work, that one is excellent, too.

I fill find a link to jurnalist Mahdy Nazemroayya, who has published a 4 part excellent expose. He has spent several months in Libya, and is not a corporate media prostitute, thank God, as they are so many, and during last 7 months they lied and lied and lied till their very eyes became of telling brown-ish color.

The source for the above articles is, actually:
www.globalresearch.com

I find it educating, and well balanced.

As for myself - is interesting to note a big difference in the reactions to and grasp of , the uncalled aggression on the sovereign country, say in USA, Western Europe, South Europe, Balkans...

Anyway, thank you again...
edit on 27-10-2011 by southunder because: forgot to say...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Right, I now say Op, there's the link you have to take care of:

In You Tube, just search for:

www.youtube.com/watch?o=ze8DMtBO_gA&feature=related

Subtitle is:

Libya rebels loot and storm Col. Ghaddaffy's compound, and this is uploaded Aug 23rd

What the hell do I have to say?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by southunder

I'm trying to say that the video of 'celebrations', after Col . Ghaddafy was murdered., is a froud

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join