It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! Libya’s Revolution EXPOSED – MSM Photoshopped "mass celebrations" at Liberation day!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I know this may be news to you but Libya and that region were already predominately Muslim long before this rebellion... Nothing has changed in that regard, Islamic rule in government makes sense in that regard where possible.

I hate no one, and especially women. Also, I will not stand in judgement of nearly 2 BILLION people because they choose to be Muslims and faithfully follow Islam.

That is their right, and their choice.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Their husband and father's rights, and their husband and their father's choice.

With *your* so special "tolerant" help. Thanks.

When the choice comes here, I know *you* aren't one to be counted on.

The very basis of democracy is the individual right. You present it as if the collective right enforced as a prime directive can even sensibly be shoehorned into a democracy. It cannot, and this is the entire basis of this belief, Shariah, and what you are suggest is so awesome.

God, I have to stop for today. Now I'm just too disgusted to continue.
edit on 2011/10/23 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

God, I have to stop for today.

I'm not God... Have a nice day.

Or was that a prayer?

I am curious... What "choice" will we have to make here?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Can anyone read the sign in the OP? The white one with the 15 on it? Could possibly clear some things up..

edit on 23-10-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

This is why MSM hate internet. Good post

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
If they loved him so much, then why were there not thousands and thousands of peoples protecting him? Well, answer that question.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

thousands of people stood by Ghadafi against muslim brotherhood/NATO.thats why it has taken months to kill Ghaddafi and thus the civil war.

I spoke to a friend in Sudan and Nigeria.A lot of Black Libyans and chadian immigrants are fleeing the genocide being waged by NTC on blacks.From what I know rebels are executing large number of civilians in Tripoli,SirteDarnah,Az-Awaziyah as of now.A lot of racism in the Benghazi LIFG too.

edit on 24-10-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Then Muslims should definitely be given rights to your wife and daughter too.Have you read what the Haditith has to say about the infidels and their women.

Go to Saudi Arabia and convert to Salafi Islam and rape/behead your daughter if she wears immodest clothing .

edit on 23-10-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Thats not a victory celebration. Thats all the suddenly unemployed "revolutionaries" lining up at the new unemployment office opened under the new system of capitalism.

edit on 23-10-2011 by intrptr because: woops

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

the first word says benghazi, sorry i cant make out the letters or words for the rest,

and you can see there is also a palestinian flag in the same photo as well and a tunisian
edit on 24-10-2011 by ZarbeMomin because: mistake in translating the rest of the parts

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ZarbeMomin

benghazi,okay their population is purely islamist and very racist bunch too.Benghazi was always anti-Ghaddafi zone and underground resistance headquarters of LIFG. went to libya in 2005(Tripoli,Benghazi,Surt,Sabha) for business purpose.Never felt safe in Benghazi.

Not a surprise.Tripoli and other zones will not tolerate NTC for long.NTC is waging mass murder and cutting women's throats and breasts of those who are 'immodest'.Other zones are not firebrand like Benghazi.
edit on 23-10-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I also don't believe this crap about libya bring peace cause they are killing innocents

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Violent racism, sectarian conflicts, and violent intolerance of people of faiths other than Islam, are among the top issues the new Libyan government must confront and eliminate, these are their problems, they should be aware that the international community is monitoring these issues, and particularly how they deal with them.

The new Libya has hardly had any time to do much of anything so far.

No doubt their struggles will be many moving forward. They will define themselves and their nation in that process, it will not be quick, easy or without some violence, and some setbacks... Give them time to at least try before judging them too harshly.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

People gave time to Rothschild/Schiff/Rockefeller supported Trotsky in Russia and look what happened there.
Trotsky murdered 19 million till he was removed by Stalin.

You love sharia islam so much please leave the christian world.Go to Saudi Arabia and fulfil your islamic fetish fantasies there.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

WOW!!!!
How ever did you come to the conclusion that they hate women???

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I doubt that's the truth, there are clear pictures of black Libyans within the celebrations. Early on in the war when there were news stories of Gaddafi looking to the south and Sub Saharan Africa to hire mercenaries there was some imprisonment of some black immigrants, though I'm assuming with the fall of Gaddafi's forces this is no longer the case, and in any case you can see from the pictures these attitudes are not widespread as there are black Libyans within the celebrations.

James Bays speaks to Tripoli residents
edit on 24-10-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

James Bays is from AL Jazeera.Al Jazeera is state sponsored propaganda news network of the Emir of Qatar.Enough said. Also has been waging an islamist propaganda campaign in Libya.Berates Western culture and christian values. I am not interested in elitist salafi propaganda

www.ethiopianreview.com...

www.wsws.org...

Again I repeat things are far worse on the ground than what you believe.There is open mass murder being carried out against pro-Ghadafi towns and black immigrants.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

The fact that it is from al-Jazeera doesn't negate my point, you can clearly see black people within the crowd celebrating, there were other cameras at the Tripoli celebrations though that was the first link I found.

The problem with the assertion that there is widespread persecution is that there is no proof of these claims, of massacres or extra-judicial killing. Aid organisations and human rights groups with representatives inside the country have specifically criticised rebel forces for imprisoning black migrants without trial on the suspicion that they were mercenaries.

I agree that there was early persecution of black migrant workers as they were suspected mercenaries, however to say that this attitude is an accurate representation of the entire NTC is an unfounded claim.
edit on 24-10-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Typical BBC. The mainstream mouthpiece of the government caught again. The BBC bosses must think the Flouride poisoning of the water supplies must be working. Obviously it's not. Because most of us can use our brains!!

They did the same with the Osama BS story. I never watch BBC anymore. There's no point in watching fabricated news stories. Boring fiction!!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

another islamist regime supporter:

Vilifying African immigrants and black Libyans also serves to divert attention from the corrupt and criminal character of the NTC itself—composed of ex-Gaddafi officials, CIA assets, and Islamists. Those with blood on their hands include NTC Chairman Mustafa Abdel Jalil and NTC Interim Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril who were justice minister and national economic development board head, respectively, in the Gaddafi regime before switching sides. The NTC military commander, before he was assassinated in July in unexplained circumstances, was Abdel Fattah Younis, formerly Gaddafi’s interior minister. Many African workers have already left the country, while tens of thousands have fled their homes and crowded together into makeshift camps for security. Aminu Zimbo from Ghana told Voice of America that black foreigners were being targeted by anti-Gaddafi militia. “They just came. They were shooting guns. We ran. Our passports were in the room. We just escaped because they killed lots of Ghanaians there. They kill all blacks. That is why we decided to run,” he said.

www.wsws.org...
www.wnd.com...

Are you racist ,sir ? supporter of islamists? Because there is a NATO sponsored genocide against blacks occurring in Libya.

You clearly have a prejudice against Blacks,don't you ? is that why you are being an apologist for NTC crimes against black people?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join