It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from Southern, IL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I'm new to this site. So far I love this forum. I am really into conspiracy theories. I also watch a lot of survival shows , military and tactics shows. I believe this world we lived in is getting worse and worse and not getting any better. I think there should be more sites like this should be every where. You can't just settle with watching the news these days.

The news anchors and investigating journalist these days on national television would get fired these days for telling us the real truth about what is really happening in this world. The news people are just drones feeding the American people bs. I also watch a lot of Glenn Beck. I think he is one of the most honest one of the whole bunch of news people.

(except for the news show I watched where he was going to spill the beans about the FEMA camps and then on his show renounced what he said he was going to do and said there was no such thing -.- I almost stop watching after that )

Anyways just wanted to say hey to everyone !

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopElite
Hey everyone, I'm new to this site. So far I love this forum. I am really into conspiracy theories. I also watch a lot of survival shows , military and tactics shows. I believe this world we lived in is getting worse and worse and not getting any better. I think there should be more sites like this should be every where. You can't just settle with watching the news these days.

The news anchors and investigating journalist these days on national television would get fired these days for telling us the real truth about what is really happening in this world. The news people are just drones feeding the American people bs. I also watch a lot of Glenn Beck. I think he is one of the most honest one of the whole bunch of news people.

(except for the news show I watched where he was going to spill the beans about the FEMA camps and then on his show renounced what he said he was going to do and said there was no such thing -.- I almost stop watching after that )

Anyways just wanted to say hey to everyone !

Good to see a new member from So. IL. I taught near Rend Lake for 8 years. Lived in Benton.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TopElite

Welcome TE...

Looks like you already have a good handle on things...so, keep on keepin'.

Cya on the boards...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Welcome TopElite!

I am in Northwest Indiana, have you been to the Chahokia Mounds Yet? The largest volume pyramid on planet earth! Instead of calling it a pyramid we call them mounds (so people don't catch on to history).

www.legendsofamerica.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I'm going to keep on keepin on . That's all you can do. I have been through Benton a few times. Hope I make a few friends on here to share stories with and help with some knowledge about some theories and politics.

See you guys on the boards

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS Hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Welcome , I'm in Northern,Il.

Love this site!!!

Enjoy !!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thanks for more welcomes guys. I appreciate it .

If any of you guys that said you were from IL would be interested I started a page for IL resistance. Come check it out and like if your interested. You can also help by posting articles, videos etc to help with educating people on issues.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Welcome!! I'm also from Southern Illinois about an hour away from St. Louis. You will find lots of great information here, but I'm warning you, it's easy to become addicted.
This is my nightly read spot for expansion of the mind. Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to our little slice or paranoia heaven!

Rev

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yeah I can tell it's addictive. Ask my girlfriend. She ask me all the time if I'm going to get off the computer and come to bed. Just wish I had more time to catch breaking news and post but everyone on this site is on it pretty fast.

Visit and Like ---> www.facebook.com...

top topics

join