It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Will Not Win!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by dreamseeker

Ron Paul joined the republican party because TRADITIONAL republican values align closer with his positions than Democratic.

If you had bothered to even look into his positions or why he joined the republican party, you'd know his policies have nothing to do with Bush Jr.'s 8 destructive years in office. Obama's last 3 years is no different than the 8 before that.

Stop playing left vs right. It is the people vs the entire establishment and Ron Paul is the only one that consistently represents the people and protects the Constitution.

Well said!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by jaws1975

It seems most people treat elections like some trivial game where they would rather vote for the person they think will win, just so they can celebrate the fact they picked the 'winner'.... rather than vote for who upholds their values the most. Very sad. Americans also still have a large appetite for the military and war, that will work against Ron Paul, that same support for the war economy that drives America will ultimately destroy it though.

Sadly I agree.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976
Here in Ohio, Ron Paul is very popular. In fact it was announced this very morning that Ron Paul had won the Ohio Straw Poll. Most of everyone I know can see through the BS the other candidates are spewing and they know if they vote for anyone else other than Ron Paul we will get the same old politics that got us into the mess we’re in now.

We need change. Not the kind of “change” promised to us in the catch phrase laden Obama campaign of the last election. We now see that many of us were just sucked in by Obama's false message of “hope” and jumped on the bandwagon.

Has Obama's “hope” made your lives any better?

All I can say is: You can hope in one hand and crap in the other and see which one gets full first.

The only “hope” we have now of making our lives any better is a “change” in leadership in Washington.

Our only “hope” for real “change” is Ron Paul.

True, the other candidates are a wall of BS...except for Newt Gingrich who I think is tired of the old games and has started to speak his mind with less BS.

In defense of Obama, I think he was genuine in his message of help the needy. Why else would he try to pass the health bill?? He did so quickly while he had political clout early on as a new president with massive popular support. The bailout on the other hand was messed up from the top down instead of the bottom up. After that the Republicans and rich elitist in the nation attacked him from all sides to reduce his light. Massive ad campaigns have since been televised and put online against him. Who else has money to buy these numerous expensive ads except the rich. Insurance companies, medical companies, Wall Street and the Republicans in general. Then the house was controlled by the Republicans. Obama has not had it easy...his grey hair shows it! It's been a political fight every step of the way. His one fault in my opinion is that he's been too soft...or has become. He commands the press because they're at his beck and call. He can easily televise the truth about his difficulties instead of trying to manage behind closed doors. Raise publicity against his competitors. Also, if Ron Paul is elected his credibility as President will be attacked and his actions will be resisted as much as Obama's if not more. If he persists, he probably will be killed.
edit on 24-10-2011 by CantSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
How about those coming lottery numbers?
Waiting..................

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join