It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Will Not Win!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Though I believe Ron Paul is the most sincerest, genuine and incorruptible candidate who believes very strongly in his principles and follows them to a fault, I cannot see him winning the Republican nomination which is a complete shame. Guaranteed the Republican National Convention will be rigged by voters that favor another candidate, like Mitt Romney and his eVerify (666) or Herman Cain and his 9-9-9 (666). That's what I think - my opinion. Republican leaders don't like Ron Paul. He's not part of the inner circle of elitist rich Republicans that will ensure the maintenance of their monetary and political power. In fact he is against groups controlling the free market, skewing the free market in their favor. This whole party system has been reduced to just a large business ensuring maximum profit for their ruling masters by masquerading as representatives of the people when in fact they are representatives of big money. They can't balance both, serving the interested of the people, the majority, while serving the interests of big money, the minority. Following the Law of Self-Interest, they will side with those that ensure them the best life. The poor people majority will not do that, but the rich will which means we're screwed. This is why Ron Paul will not be nominated especially by the Republicans. He might have a chance if he was Democratic except he wants to take down the Fed which is a big NO-NO! I say he should run independent, but then he would lose a lot of Republican votes because people think only within party lines.

In the corrupt political and economic system that exists today, people like Ron Paul, the incorruptible, the rare and few, are not electable even though the majority of people would vote for them.

If we the people really want change, we should change the electoral system to the popular vote, put it online and get rid of politicians (the middlemen): www.abovetopsecret.com...

The scientific truth is that the Law of Self-Interest (an off-shoot of survival of the fittest) is very real. It is also very true that the corruptible element in any governance comes from the people involved in the governance. People are the problem. The popular vote would ensure, through online voting focused regionally and nationally, that society as a whole would truly be heard reducing corruption considerably.

A little history: Political representatives existed ONLY because of communication difficulties between regions and capitals. The entire population of a region couldn't travel to the capital to argue their point, so they appointed, by vote, a representative. That's were corruption first became possible. It is NOW the 21st century and we have the Internet! We have no more communication problems. We all can promote and lobby online (ads) to sway public opinion in favor or against something and we now also have the ability to vote on it online! There is no more need for politicians - just an administrative government body to literally do our bidding from the online voting system. The public at large can vote on hiring government administrators, budgets, defense and military actions, social and economic issues, plus so much more, quickly because online voting is very fast. Votes would have deadlines dependent on the size of the voting region (municipal, regional, state and national), and if you don't vote on time than you missed your opportunity, but those that did, their vote results count for the decision being voted on. For more immediate actions in times of crisis, the top government administrator, which the public voted for (pseudo-non-political-president), can have executive power to defend the country and top prime directive to ensure the Internet is always up so the people can vote.

Ron Paul is a good man. He is very rare in this world. A breed of his own. He is smart, honest, genuine and courageous with the political ability to take on anyone. He is what the people need. An incorruptible! But he will one day die, which means as a people we should ensure that corruption be eliminated completely by removing the individual human element from government.
edit on 23-10-2011 by CantSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You just now figure that out?

The media could of told you that months ago.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Do own a crystal ball? If not then we dont care....

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
AMERICAN'S NEED A PRESIDENT THAT'S NOT CORRUPT AND RICH!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

Given that the majority of the media is owned by people who don't like Ron Paul, it's not representative of the true popular opinion upon voting at the Republican National Convention, but motive and money has too much of a strangle hold in the Republican party. Given that, I was hoping he'd break through the corruption and sway enough people in his favor - make a form of unexpected history - the nomination of an incorruptible Republican.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
thank god

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8
Do own a crystal ball? If not then we dont care....

My point is what comes after Ron Paul even if he did win. He's an old guy and he will die one day like all of us. Corruption is intrinsically tied to the human element, which means to get rid of it, we must remove the human element.

Like I said, Ron Paul is rare. In business the saying goes that everyone can be bought, it all depends on the price. An incorruptible cannot be bought. The truth is the majority of us can be bought depending the price.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

No they couldn't have, they never mention his name on TV.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm Paul-enamored, but I totally believe the Republicans will NOT nominate him, because of his view toward Israel, and because he is not a pro Federal Reserve and NATO WarHawk.
So I am already wondering in advance, whats his exact 'Plan B'.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I'm Paul-enamored, but I totally believe the Republicans will NOT nominate him, because of his view toward Israel, and because he is not a pro Federal Reserve and NATO WarHawk.
So I am already wondering in advance, whats his exact 'Plan B'.

He has no plan B. He is a Republican.

The TPM won't float him as a candidate because they are now completely controlled by the Koch bros and the GOP.

The only alternative that I see for Dr. Paul to have a chance is if he runs as a Democrat. Not likely!!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Ron Paul needs to go undercover, he needs to do what a true candidate does,

he needs to lie about what he is gonna do for the people, and the invoke his just ways after elected!
edit on 23-10-2011 by PrecisionX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well this is your opinion (which most likely is right)
I would not count anything out until it is over..

Anyone can win really still and the fat lady has no sung
yet. Have hope at least but I think your right
the best man will not win.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrecisionX
Ron Paul needs to go undercover, he needs to do what a true candidate does,

he needs to lie about what he is gonna do for the people, and the invoke his just ways after elected!
edit on 23-10-2011 by PrecisionX because: (no reason given)

I actually agree with this. One problem is that the people will then see him two faced if uncovered. The problem is the system - any system that requires undercover dealings.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm so tired of hearing people say how much they love Ron Paul, then saying he won't get elected! Ever hear of a self fulfilling prophecy? Stand for something 100%, or be quite.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
I'm so tired of hearing people say how much they love Ron Paul, then saying he won't get elected! Ever hear of a self fulfilling prophecy? Stand for something 100%, or be quite.

...Only the Sith deal in Absolutes!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Maybe we should take more cue's from the Sith!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

It seems most people treat elections like some trivial game where they would rather vote for the person they think will win, just so they can celebrate the fact they picked the 'winner'.... rather than vote for who upholds their values the most. Very sad. Americans also still have a large appetite for the military and war, that will work against Ron Paul, that same support for the war economy that drives America will ultimately destroy it though.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Here in Ohio, Ron Paul is very popular. In fact it was announced this very morning that Ron Paul had won the Ohio Straw Poll. Most of everyone I know can see through the BS the other candidates are spewing and they know if they vote for anyone else other than Ron Paul we will get the same old politics that got us into the mess we’re in now.

We need change. Not the kind of “change” promised to us in the catch phrase laden Obama campaign of the last election. We now see that many of us were just sucked in by Obama's false message of “hope” and jumped on the bandwagon.

Has Obama's “hope” made your lives any better?

All I can say is: You can hope in one hand and crap in the other and see which one gets full first.

The only “hope” we have now of making our lives any better is a “change” in leadership in Washington.

Our only “hope” for real “change” is Ron Paul.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Very true! I'll be the first to admit that he is old, at times awkward and not very presidential looking. If you listen to him speak though he is as right as rain, no matter what side you are on. Ron Paul is exactly what this country needs right now, unfortunately most people are still too thick to accept an unorthodox president.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
reply to post by Solomons

Very true! I'll be the first to admit that he is old, at times awkward and not very presidential looking. If you listen to him speak though he is as right as rain, no matter what side you are on. Ron Paul is exactly what this country needs right now, unfortunately most people are still too thick to accept an unorthodox president.

I think America electing a Black man was pretty unorthodox.

For Dr. Paul to even stand a chance there is going to have to be a MAJOR grassroots upwelling with a huge amount of money flowing into his campaign fund.

Better get to work!!! With boots on the ground and not sitting at ATS!!

There was a perfect time to promote Dr. Paul at OWS but I only saw a few halfassed scrawlled signs.
edit on 23-10-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join