It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Aboard, Next Stop, Iran! Choo Choo (opinion thread)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Iran is next, everyone is saying it for years. The pull out of troops may be a significant move to a redeployment for our troops into Iran, it is inevitable. America has a target hit out for Iran, obviously Israel antagonizes these accusations/objectives as well. September has come and gone with no war in sight, but how long will this last?

I want to create a thread about when,where,how and why in regards to the upcoming war., a speculation/opinion thread on the upcoming war that will probably happen. Right now if you get a map of the Middle East and pinpoint every Allie/Democratizing country and other army bases that include the war on terror, you will realize that we have a ring around Iran and also Israel. Interesting enough the strategic (or George W. Bush *Strategery*) war plan is obvious to the naked eye when you look at the M.E. map. www.mideastweb.org...

Hopefully this will conclude all u.s. involvement in M.E. but I don't know

All Aboard!

edit on 23-10-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think it will be Syria next.

This will then draw Iran into the conflict, as Syria's ally, and give the Western Countries a perfect reason for an attack on them.

WWIII is playing out in front of our eyes and there is little we can do about it.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
"GOD DOES NOT FORGET THOSE WHO TRY TO HARM ISRAEL"

this is the dirty Jewish mentality and they wanna kill them all so yea if i was ahmadinejad
i would fkn disappear
edit on 23-10-2011 by wlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Sorry to say, Iran is not next, its something someone whispered to me....

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Yep, i am right with you on this....
New oil discoveries off of Cyprus show promise to supply Europe with natural gas for a break on the Russian lock of supply they face.
Turkey (6th largest military world wide) is interested in a chunk of it too, and is enscoced in northern Cyprus to make it stick.
Ysreal, and Greece as well as Cyprus have teameed up both militarily, and commercially to Develope the find....Turkey is upset to say the least.
There is `mutli reasons that conflict may break out, with subtle, and not so subtle machinations going behind the veil.
We will see some bullets flying over there soon i believe.
Just who is allied with whom is gonna be different than the usual fare.
NATO, is full partners with Turkey.
Incirlik air base in Turkey store US Nukes.....
Ysral is after Iran, but may take a huge bite of Lebanon too, even Syria may have new borders afterwards,Or not exist?
I think a bigger showdown is comming than we are currently planning for...........or can handle.....

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
My completely uninformed guess? Nothing will happen for a while. Obama's re-election chances would be diminished by starting another war in the Middle East. Now, two years from now........

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
My completely uninformed guess? Nothing will happen for a while. Obama's re-election chances would be diminished by starting another war in the Middle East. Now, two years from now........

uninformed ...yes.. Not that i am pounding you on that, but its rather way out there in the open, its simply a time frame that is being implemented.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
i to i soon!

time wont wait for one of the i's

nailed!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I think you have a plausible theory. Iran supports Syria who also supports Hezbollah and all three want Israel to...go away.

For those who say it's to close to elections, you must remember that war-time Presidents are historically re-elected. And if this Admin could spin it in a way that points the finger at others...well, you get the picture.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
uninformed ...yes.. Not that i am pounding you on that, but its rather way out there in the open, its simply a time frame that is being implemented.

Dear cerebralassassins,

Hooray! We agree completely! (At least, I think we do.) And no, no offense taken. I don't understand how Saudi succession will work out, nor the Turkey-Syria show, or any of a half dozen other combinations. It is a question of time frame and from a logistical and political perspective, I think we'll wait until after the elections.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Dear cerebralassassins,

Hooray! We agree completely! (At least, I think we do.) And no, no offense taken. I don't understand how Saudi succession will work out, nor the Turkey-Syria show, or any of a half dozen other combinations. It is a question of time frame and from a logistical and political perspective, I think we'll wait until after the elections.

With respect,
Charles1952

As i had stated in the past, NATO does not mobilize hardware worth hundreds billions for a conflict such as Libya.

edited * smells blood
edit on 23-10-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

No, Syria will be next, then Iran. Why do you think the Syrian ambassador was recalled? Assad is about to feast on a pair of TOW 2 sandwiches.

new topics

top topics

join