It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Gahdafi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Here is a link to photos of Gahdafi on display dead in a morgue.

www.buzzfeed.com...

The pictures are graphic.

my question is, why is it so hard for the united states to show the same pictures of osama bin laden.

the guy paid the ultimate price for his crimes. and i can see how it's disrespectful.

but osama could have been shown in an autopsy setting. it's nothing many people haven't seen before following court cases.

it closes the chapter 100% and the libyan people can move on. but the united states seems bent on causing doubt and feeding conspiracies.

on a side note, in a massive display of hypocrisy, politicians and diplomats in the u.s. and the u.n. are calling for a investigation into his death delaying his burial.

i can close the case right now. he was shot in the head.

edit on 23-10-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
The answer to your OBL question is simple. He didn't die that night.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Fair comment friend.He was captured alive and was murdered.He desevered a trial at least.But I guess loose lips sink ships huh?I think it is disgusting how images are been thrown about with glee.Very disrespectful of the dead and his family.

edit on 23-10-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88
The answer to your OBL question is simple. He didn't die that night.

Exactly. There is not a single shred of evidence that anyone even named Osama died that day. No pictures, no body (conveniently tossed over the side of a boat?) no DNA (no body, though they did magically verify a DNA match in a few short hours on the boat
in a way that would make even the cast of CSI blush) and no first hand accounts from those that shot him.

IMO, he had not been alive for years, and when he was, he worked for us.

top topics

join