It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police pepperspray dancers after High school football game.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

here is video of the incident.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

So the cop just walks up and hoses him? Just as casual as can be, smirk on his face and everything.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hate to break it to you...but that WASN"T an overreaction by police....you could hear them yelling multiple times for the crowd to get out of the way. In the video you can clearly see the crowd physically blocked players that were trying to leave in an attempt to intimidate them.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
after watching the video i hope those pigs get sued and fired
pure scum had no right to do that

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Cool! I have never heard of the haka but I LIKE IT!
If we had more of that on American football, I might watch it.
I don't care for it as it is. I'd probably like rugby better, it looks like a more manly game.

I think they should have let them finish the haka, then had them moved. I didn't see any reason to mace them.
Looks to me like they were looking mainly black, and looked threatening.
edit on 24-10-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It seems that the only ones that had an issue with this dance were the police.

One eyewitness who identified herself just as Breana, said that two police officers were yelling “Make a hole! Make a hole!” while the coaches and players assured them there was nothing to worry about, saying “It’s OK! Let them do it!”

Source: www.policebrutality.info...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have been to more high school football games than I can remember - as a student, as a parent, and as team photographer. I have witnessed a few fights, brawls, and various mischief. While I cannot say that I've witnessed a culture dance temporarily blocking an exit - I dare say that if our civil servants cannot handle this without the use of aggressive and harmful tactics - we are all in for a world of hurt.

Its time to wake up and smell the mace.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Personally? I'd like to see cities around the nation strip their police of all these "non lethal" weapons.

Amen to that! Bring back the days of nightsticks and handguns! Who needs these stunguns, and pepper sprays, and such! Smashed skulls and bulletholes are the true form of law enforcement!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join