It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi's Stolen Billions: Max Keiser Explains 'Financial Terrorism'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

So financial moguls essentially lost $1billion in Libya's money. Apparently they are actually proud of this fact as well. So Goldman knew it was going to nose dive, convinced Libya to give them a TON of money. I'm no fan of Gaddafi, but that was the Libyan PEOPLES money. I'm sure if he wasn't 'chilling' in a meat locker Gaddafi would like to come protest on Wall Street. Listen to Donald Trump proudly say that he screwed Gaddafi on a land deal. It's embarrassing.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I do not see a big difference between Gaddafi and the Banksters...
Except Gaddafi has stolen much less from the people.
I wonder if and when the Banksters will see a fait similar to Gaddafi´s.
edit on 23-10-2011 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

"Marked for death by Libyan assassins." That's hilarious. It's a really bad time to be a banker. When was the last time Donald Trump wasn't bragging about screwing someone? I think business men have become jaded in the last twenty years about what constitutes good business practices, and what constitutes criminal activity. These people are lacking morals.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

I have to say I agree about lacking morals. It seems the only thing that is important is making money hand over fist, not anyone's welfare but their own taken into account.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

To me a business or an investment is about mutual benefit to all parties. I don't see that in this case. If you want a real parallel, just watch any episode of Star Trek involving Ferengis. Donald Trump is a Ferengi from the future. That's right, that's my conspiracy accusation for the day. You heard it here first. Accept no substitutes!

Seriously though, businessmen are the source of those allegedly overly dramatized characters portraying greed, and the current amount of greed of some, is starting to approach the dramatization that was supposed to remain make believe for entertainment purposes.

I could even expand on that and say that current business ventures are becoming more like gambling (and cheating) than actual legitimate business dealings.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

I don't see that in this case. If you want a real parallel, just watch any episode of Star Trek involving Ferengis. Donald Trump is a Ferengi from the future. That's right, that's my conspiracy accusation for the day. You heard it here first. Accept no substitutes!

Lol. You dork.

I could even expand on that and say that current business ventures are becoming more like gambling (and cheating) than actual legitimate business dealings.

Pretty much what it seems like. Give your money to the bank, they gamble with it. Invest in anything your money is being gambled with.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Dude put a warning on that link. So many members here would freak out if they saw that.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The Colonel was doing what he was ordered.

The money ended up out of Libya.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thanks for that. Helps me to get a clearer picture.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Top this piece of news off with the fact that Libya needs to be rebuilt now... We are making BILLIONS off this revolution.

new topics

top topics

join