It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare personal encounter of the Third/Fifth kind?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earthmuffin33
reply to post by squidboy

You should mention it to her for 2 reasons
ne she has had these experiences before and doesn't seem too afraid. And second is because what you went through can also be symptoms of a stroke. The pain, seeing things, even imagining whole sexual experiences. Because a stroke can activate parts of the brain in VERY odd ways. But if she also had the same memories of that evening you can rule out a stroke.

Please read my other updates. I've since discussed it with her, and have included her description (she was here earlier, and I was typing her description "word for word" for a bit). She was even nice enough to draw several sketches out. So, thankfully stroke can be ruled out.
edit on 24-10-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Ok, I'm reading still, but already at the large figure I thought reptillian, he's kind of the boss, the smaller one being a grey. Now, those are known as the 'bad' kind of alien who do experiments on ya... You may expect them to come back later.

P.S. Does anyone notice how it tends to happen more in October? When just climate is perfect for such events
edit on 11/10/11 by Tadao because: Adding P.S. note

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
OP, thanks for sharing your experience with us! A lot of people are scared to share such (and I think very private) moments. Even with *some* kind of grade of anonymity given via Internet a lot of people wouldn't share their experiences, so respect for that!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

I did not believe in ET's (can't say I do now, only that I have a big open question mark in my head on that), I did not WANT to believe in anything of the sort, I was angry and embarrassed that I was having these experiences and fighting even believing in my own subjective experience all the way.

You really nailed it right there. I've yet to discuss this with my family, and friends. Only my girlfriend, and the anonymous folks here at ATS at this time knows about this occurring. This thread for a moment was front paged as well... I felt highly embarrassed when I saw that occur (I'm usually a very private person).

When she brought up the experience that night (after what I saw occurred) it's really hard to describe how I felt. Oddly, I never had the inclination to leave the apartment, it was almost as if I had to rationally dismiss what occurred, until I could logically think about it at a later time. The last thing on my mind during that night, was where's my camera.

On a side note, someone said that actively filming might help to avoid further events (something I am all for), thus my acceptance to run a camcorder overnight in the future (from time to time, pointed at that doorway (with night vision). I really would like to avoid another event like that in the future.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I have heard from abductees that the Greys have the Human/Alien hybrids learn from the Hybrids human counter parts "us" at some point for whatever reason such as sexual intercourse. Some times having sexual intercourse with the humans themselves. People like David Huggins, he has an entire Art exhibit based on his encounters.

LOVE IN AN ALIEN PURGATORY: THE LIFE AND FANTASTIC ART OF DAVID
community-2.webtv.net...
www.jerrypippin.com...

But she described Lurch as "muscular" sounds like the same type of Humanoids Travis Walton seen on the ship.
edit on 24-10-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

But she described Lurch as "muscular" sounds like the same type of Humanoids Travis Walton seen on the ship.

The Lurch description (she said lurch like that night) was in regards to a) the size of the being, b) the shape of it's head. In terms of a muscular look, it was more in regards to how the beings arms were placed (you know the muscle tough guy arms coming out look). The being itself was rather slender, and tall (7-8 feet) with a boxy head. She could not make out any details in terms of facial structure for the larger being.

It wasn't a large grey, but it shared the same color of the smaller "grey." Her description of it being 2d really interested me. I must note, I could only make out a silhouette in the door (but saw that it was large).

Again, I posted this before but here is a sketch she drew earlier today.

To be honest, in terms of the Travis Walton story, I've seen the movie once. I will have to watch it again eventually (when my nerves settle down a bit). I do recall those beings were rather ruthless in their treatment of Travis (the one scene when they prep him for surgery is a scene you can hardly forget.

On that note, I will be back tomorrow to answer any other questions and post additional sketches.

Thanks again to everyone.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

OK thanks for bringing me up to speed, hmm I can not identify "lurch" so much but i do the grey. But people have encountered several variations of humanoid beings that accompany the greys. Such as the "blues" whom are like dwarfs as featured in the Whitley Strieber film adaption of his Communion book based on his accounts.

What i forgot to mention is your memory of having sex with your lady as well as hers' could very well be a screened memory www.thefreedictionary.com...

You may not have had sex at all and they planted something more pleasant while they extracted some genetic material, sperm, her eggs ect. This is also common in abductions, they also use memory blocks to make people forget most abductions until regressive hypnosis is implemented later on. Then to learn they have been abducted all their life! Not just once, these beings tend to come back again and again as if you are a work in progress. In theory this has to do with a genetic harvesting of human reproductive materials in order to create the human and alien hybrids. So you may have just been hooked up to a machine thinking you were having sex. You may even have had sex with a Hybrid, just saying you should get regressive hypnosis done if you want to further explore this.

And I quote:

Budd Hopkins, a noted abduction researcher wrote of several such experiences. All are abductions with forced sexual intercourse. Hopkins just briefly touches on this one but I consider it the most important. A policeman had a similar abduction and forced intercourse experience, the exception being that the female he was mated with was far from human. She looked just like a classic grey alien. This was so horrifying to the man that he basically begged Hopkins to tell him that his experience wasn't real. Budd agreed with him just to ease his mind, but feared the worst. This hardened cop was obviously terrified and traumatized by the experience.

greyfalcon.us...

To be honest, in terms of the Travis Walton story, I've seen the movie once. I will have to watch it again eventually (when my nerves settle down a bit). I do recall those beings were rather ruthless in their treatment of Travis (the one scene when they prep him for surgery is a scene you can hardly forget.

Fire in the sky was a farce, the producers changed the part of when he was on the ship it did not happen like that. The aliens did not look like that, it was not filthy either. It was a saucer he was on that was parked in the dock of a larger ship with greys and humanoid "nordic" aliens on it. The true story is much more fascinating. But the film was edited when it came to the most important part but why? Me thinks the true story was changed for the purpose to throw people off of WHAT was really on that ship.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Did Lurch happen to be David Bowie?
Just kidding. The outline looks a bit Ziggy Stardust.

I was wondering also, sorry if you touched on it and I missed it, I've been out in the middle of reading the entire thread and just come back, did your girlfriend experience anything before she moved into her current home?
I always assumed that visitations were focused on the person rather than the location of the event. You've been together 6 years if I remember rightly, so during that time, she could have been visited numerously while you were with her.
Do you recall how many times she's mentioned these nocturnal visits previously?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertybgordeal11

Wow! good way to lose your lover. First of all I have to tell you many people know about the secret military projects to create arrays. they are simply algorithmic livestreams that are able to create emotion in your brain using radio waves and microwave weapons. The reason why they are sending these is to test us. Lucky her she was not harmed the weapons systems are the same as the Star Wars weapons. The military created biogens long ago and told all they have aliens, which meant the lifeforms are alien genomes to ours. they can include dirt from other planets. All these are secret testing and many know about it. If you touch the aliens you can be burned by weapons streaming fission or fusion quantum dynamic beams. I have a friend who's father programmed interfaces and she had similar experiences and she was used to test psychological black operations weapons. the military is not the same as or domestic, they are Global world Security. Do not dismiss her, the program is titled the active denial projects.

This i can believe, quite plausible. Of course I don't pretend to know the answer and all i have is theory. I have heard the "greys" were created by the Military Industrial Complex they are called (PLF) Programmed Life Forms. Made a thread about it and did not make much progress maybe people are not ready or willing to accept our own Military could be behind all of this?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss

What ever made you think the average Joe has the money or resources for the necessary equipment?

Hello there, well, I can't accept finance as the problem because it's so easy to set up a webcam from your computer and I've seen those on sale for about £6.00. If someone has multiple experiences then it'd make sense to set up something to record it. There are no valid reasons not to, none at all.

Pretty obtuse of you to label a person nuts, because you haven't experienced what they have.

If I meant nuts I would have said nuts. Everyone has some area that they don't click in. I have a touch of O.C.D and that's my brain not clicking properly in some areas, I'm not nuts, I think
. Something not clicking does not equate to mental health problems in general, so no, I'm not saying anyone is mental here and thanks for giving the opportunity to clear that up.

Besides, the OP clearly states he was half-asleep when he witnessed a blurry large figure in his doorway. I wouldn't say that's a very solid claim of anything paranormal. I think his approach to this thread was a good presentation, without making ludicrous claims.

Half asleep is being in the hypnogogic state I was talking about. It's that state where when you trip up in your dream your whole body reacts, you jump, that's because your are still part conscious. That's why some people think these things they see are real. I agree that Squidboy's post was well thought out but to me it amounts to nothing more than being part asleep and part awake therefore inducing lucid dreaming before entering deep sleep or whatever the next phase of sleep is.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I have a friend in Utah who described to me these things she'd been seeing during the middle of the day that sounded like tall gray aliens, even though she hadn't ever heard of them before. She has schizophrenia and sees things a lot of the time when her blood sugar gets low. I thought it was interesting that she saw aliens, and it makes me wonder if there really are things like that around that can't be seen normally.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

This following video as well as several other cases have had cameras go down when the abduction occurs (allegedly). Now if you have car's going dead and even mechanical watches stopping during UFO sightings then I think it is safe to say cameras can be affected too as well as any other electronic equipment. In theory these beings have craft "Flying Saucer's" that use anti gravitational propulsion of some sort or even something we have never seen. So it is common in reports that camera failure happens when you get too close hence the explanation for so much blurry UFO footage. And people have tried setting up cameras and video recorders to capture these elusive beings. But it always ends up with the camera failing when the abduction occurs or these beings just wont show up.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Double post

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
It wasn't a large grey, but it shared the same color of the smaller "grey." Her description of it being 2d really interested me.

Could it be, that the perception of that entity being 2d was caused, because it was some kind of projection, maybe a hologram?

I'm asking that, because previously you also wrote about some blueish (if I remember correctly) aura around that being.

And that reminded me on a scene in one of my favourite movies:

www.youtube.com...

Besides that, several times I also had dreams about the sky being filled with UFOs. Those dreams often were of rare clarity.

And on the problem of accepting your experience as a reality: Several years ago in the middle of the night I myself saw something very strange; an object glowing orange-purple and fyling in a low altitude above our local river.

With the years passing by, more and more I ask myself, if it really happened. It would make life a lot easier, if it just were my eyes playing tricks on me.

But accounts like yours and those of countless other people make me think, that there is more to our reality, than we ever could have believed.

That there is something, that needs to be dealt with seriously.

Anyhow I agree with Unknown Soldier, that many people might not be ready for the confrontation with that reality, because (as often discussed on ATS) it's consequences would be fundamental, truely a paradigm shift.

Interesting times we're living in, aren't we?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I have seen this video before and more than once it has come into mind when considering these stories. I actually saw it on TV in the UK.. must have been a couple of years ago now. I'd be very interested to find out whatever happened to the man in the video

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Holy smokes, what programme is that from?
I want to watch it.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

Oh gee that video is ancient it came out in the early 1990's if i recall. I remember it on TV when the tv show sightings was still being aired. No they never found out who the employee was or who sent the video tape footage to the studio. It does not mean it is legit nor does it disprove it either. We will probably never know, i always wondered about that video.

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe

Holy smokes, what programme is that from?
I want to watch it.

the Paranormal Borderline 1996
www.imdb.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

What do you know about your GF's neighbors? What approximate ages are they? Any that stand out in any way? Are you friends with any of them and if so what is their recall of the night?

I am trying to be open here to at least two different possibilities to go with this.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Nice post! Some people have all the right kind of luck! I feel that you witnessed something very unusual that particular night. What amazes me is that your G/F has seen these misfits before and it is no big thing to her. I would follow up with a recording device in infra-red and turn it on at bedtime. As far as telling her, I think I would let her know in a sane way as not to cause any more distress.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

the Paranormal Borderline 1996
www.imdb.com...

Thanks, I narrowed down the search on imdb to that one but I wasn't sure.
Unfortunately I can't seem to find it anywhere.
I was looking forward to Johnatan Frakes in his prime talking about paranormal stuff.. oh well.
edit on 24-10-2011 by AurelioMaghe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join