It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare personal encounter of the Third/Fifth kind?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Wow...i think thats the first time id of screamed like a little girl and wet my little panties...hangon a sec the aliens make women horny? awsome...i think my gf is an alien

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I am not doubting your experience, perhaps only you and her's interpretation of it, especially because she has seen these "aliens" many times.

An alternate explanation could be that there are certain people who retain that early childhood ability to perceive paranormal or "imaginary" things and interact with them, even in this extremely materialistic, rational culture that tends to wipe out that ability in most of us, except in dreams.

Similar to creating tulpas, if this ability or ability to interact with "otherness" is powerful enough, the manifestations can even be seen by others and interacted with in this world. It doesn't sound like you would've had this experience without her around, and your close personal connection.

I doubt you'll ever manage to photograph anything, because this phenomena seems by definition to deliberately defy rational explanation. It might not even be taking place in this world, but both of your minds entered another kind of reality, briefly. But certainly give it a try - and enjoy the ride!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Interesting post and what your GF says is right on with what my wife tells me. In other events that she tells me we are involved in, she describes the big guys, whom as she tells it, are in really good shape and strong looking along with the short ones, that she described from childhood as cougars due to the eyes.

This summer we had an event similar to yours, minus the sex and actually seeing these folks. She came to bed a half hour after me, lay down and started babbling about them, the tall ones and the short ones. Huh? I had just done a few ten counts into a relaxed state and she acted like she came out of a deep sleep. So I looked at the clock and almost an hour was lost, yet I had not slept, so I listened and asked questions, wondering how I had an hour of lost time.

Like you say, she thought they were nice and she loved them, but this night they wanted her alone and she wanted me with her as was usual, going alone scared her. She kept telling me they were waiting, they were still near us, just waiting for her to go back to sleep. In this case, I feel that we were being dealt with in the astral, something I have experienced before. The reason is, she told me she tried to scream but her lungs did not work. So I reminded her that on another level you do not need to breath. Her reply shocked me, "oh, I forgot".

One thing she did do was ask me to write all this down at two in the morning. She knows that later her mind may not be able to remember events. This happened in the last year of a taking, her mind was wiped clean in a few days. Yup talk to your gal about this and also keep a journal, this is an interesting trip.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
Or maybe the same thing (control mechanism whatever) that caused the intense pain in the head, also causes people to fall back asleep or become quite sedate and 'controlled'. Many abduction type scenarios involve distorted perceptions of time, amnesia and one partner being subdued to varying degrees whilst the other is targeted.

Perfectly reasonable explation. Aliens have a "sleep now" control that they can use.
Problem is that I've also seen this many times when referring to ghost stories. People wake up, see a ghost in the bedrooom, and just go back to sleep.
Here's a random example posted on ATS...

I rolled over a bit and opened my eyes. About a foot or two above me I saw the figure of a pale bluish woman cut off at the torso looking down at me with her arms in front of her in a praying mantis style position. As soon as I saw her, she flew toward me rapidly and the feeling went away. A few moment after that, I rolled back over and went back to sleep.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

None of this is normal.
I suggest the normal human behaviour to all these intruder stories is to jump out of bed instantly screaming "arrghh!!!" while reaching for the shotgun under the bed.

edit on 23-10-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

People who come across stories like this who've never had anything similar happen, always act like the person is Such a fool for not recording it. As if the most important thing is that they get to see it too. They refuse to believe it or even give it a chance because they've never seen it. So they dismiss the message.

Do you believe the Squidboy's girlfriend saw real aliens? Yes or no?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

I can only tell you I have been through similar scenarios as well. That's all.

when I slept the dreams I had for the rest of the night/morning/afternoon involved visions of skies filled with UFOS (can't recall the rest, but that imagery stuck in my head when I woke up)....

This also seems to be concurrent in most cases after, prior to, and/or throughout the "visitations".

Do you also happen to be in your mid-twenties maybe?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

This isnt even relevant? You just trying to get stars or something for a smart remark?
What is it people like you who make jokes about other peoples experiences?! Go else where with your jokes.

OP I would talk to her and tell her. If she isn't threatened by what she sees then you should let her know what you saw. I have never had an "alien" experience but I have seen shadows and sensed things in my room. I also get woken up at certain times between 3-4am often. I get an uneasy feeling most of the time but just go back to sleep. The crazy thing is my UFO sightings have always been during this time of the morning. It's like I'm woken up and feel the need to go outside and look up...it's strange because who just does that!?! It freaks me out sometimes because I'd rather just see what I sense is there. It's a little bit uneasy not seeing whatever is there.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I too know you are not crazy, I too have had a few experiences with ETs. The main one looked like, and I stress that, she could have been a Gray, for she was very small, tiny, in fact, real slender with almond shaped eyes. She came to me early in 2001, and took from me my "essence," her word for it, I was paralyzed and could not move until she was done. A few nights later she came back, and bade me get up, and get dressed. I did this, and she turned to the wall of our house trailer, which set some 4 feet off the ground, waved her little hand, the wall disappeared, and we stepped out into the yard. Now this was Northern Indiana, January, 4-5 feet of snow on the ground, and bitter cold. I could see grass in the yard, and there sat a small craft, round, with a dome on top, about the size of two vans sitting side by side. A ramp was coming from a door that was open, half opened from the top, and half from the bottom. there was a rubber like substance to prevent slipping, I guess.

On board the craft was huge. We sat down in little chairs, but mine fit perfectly, even had a seat belt device that wrapped around me. I felt the craft move, and away we went. She told me, telepathic like, to look to my right, and a window appeared, and I looked out to see Earth slipping away as we went up and up. Then she touched me on the head and I went into a deep sleep.

I awake standing up, she was there beside me. She told me this would be my home after I had passed from life. There was a stream, and we sat with my feet in the water, and talked for a long time. She knew all about me, even past lives, and she told me many things, things I often post about in here, and she told me she could be "destroyed," her words, for bringing me here, and telling me these things.

Her basic message was that ET is here, and has been here the whole time. They exist in another dimension that we cannot see clearly. Earth is a school for Spirits, and we are supposed to evolve along with Earth, and not take her natural resources and rape her forests. We are supposed to be one with the Earth, and we are supposed to love everyone, no matter their race, size, or views on life. She told me that humanity will never be destroyed, for if that were to happen, it would effect all in the Universe.
She told me Earth is a living being, and can feel pain, and love. She also told me that Earth, like everything else in the Universe, runs in Cycles.

I have never been the same after that, and it made me a staunch believer in ET. I do know that some of them deem to control our souls, for these are vast energy sources. Others just want us to BE.

Hope I didn't throw you a curve here. I have had several other experiences, but haver never encountered the "Lurch" being you described. Please keep us posted.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I also get woken up at certain times between 3-4am often. I get an uneasy feeling most of the time but just go back to sleep. The crazy thing is my UFO sightings have always been during this time of the morning. It's like I'm woken up and feel the need to go outside and look up...it's strange because who just does that!?!

I do, dear. I do.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ok this is freaking me out right after i posted a reply earlier my gf told me that last night she could see 2 or 3 tall white figures that she thought was shadows in our bedroom, then she told me she couldnt sleep all night for more than 20mins at a time she just kept tossing and turning and sometimes sitting bolt right up...i remember that becouse 2 of the times i # myself

Wlf is going on?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I've never seen a "grey" but if I did I would tell everyone immediately just like you did. I have seen a ufo up close before though so maybe they are there. thats pretty scary though. well at least they were nice. maybe the aliens couldnt telepathically connect with you because you have a wall up or something and your headache is from them trying to connect. very weird.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Hello ATS

I rarely post as usually I do not have value to contribute.

In this case, I'd like to suggest to the OP some solution to the technical problem.

I have written an app for Android that is a BlackBox for phones.

www.youtube.com...

It continually records/deletes a video buffer in an endless loop.

So if you have an Android phone, you could live it running all night at no cost. If you see something, you press save to save the last 5 minutes, and it will save it and upload to YouTube (if you wish) immediately. If you see nothing, the buffer resets. That way you don't have to scan hours of tape or wake up at night to change tape. You get only what you want.

In addition, if your phone is shaken, it saves the last 5 minutes...

I'll send you a copy if you have access to an Android phone.

Cheers

Arit

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You are not alone.

You need to get your head checked out with an X-ray.

You might have a present inside, left from your two "friends".

I strongly suggest you pursue this.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti

I also get woken up at certain times between 3-4am often. I get an uneasy feeling most of the time but just go back to sleep. The crazy thing is my UFO sightings have always been during this time of the morning. It's like I'm woken up and feel the need to go outside and look up...it's strange because who just does that!?!

I do, dear. I do.

Really???

Does it happen often?

This happens weekly for me at least once, sometimes more.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Really??? Does it happen often? This happens weekly for me at least once, sometimes more.

How about since the beginning of this (my) current incarnation? It was quite recurrent throughout my childhood (particularly I'd say, 7-12 years old), but back then I didn't know what it was (to me it was normal to go out at night and "look at the stars").

This came back to me, stronger and more recurring than ever, just last year, 2010. Pretty much every night/pre-morning for about three months (but anyway, this goes hand in hand with a variety of other synchronous experiences occurring at the same time). That was the highest peak, if you will.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The Alien Grey and Draco Reptilian you saw are not friendly at all, 3 days ago in the field next to my appartment complex they tried to abduct 3 little girls in the field and 2 little boys that were playing in the parking lot seen what the craft looked like, i am related to two of these children so that is how i know the story, here in West Jordan Utah, the boys described a cigar shaped silver cloud colored craft that had a rainbow rope (described by the children) hanging down off the back of it with two black things attached on the botton of the craft along with 2 Black Diamond shaped craft that had 2 circles come out of it and float around, the 2 boys said the Cigar shaped craft made a loud noise (i later showed a video from Youtube to the boys the one about the weird sounds around the world and they confirmed it was the same type of noise) they also said the side of the craft open up and there were in their own words "3 guys standing there one was black and another was all white they were muscle downd with spikes on the heads one had gold spikes the other one black spikes with red eyes the white guy waved at us then pointed his gun at us and there was a little skinny guy with a big head" they said they ran away and immediately told me at first i thought they were pulling a prank on me and i didn't believe them.

So at the time the 2 boys told me i was cooking dinner and trying to get some details, 10 minutes later my niece runs into my appartment with her 2 little friends, all 3 girls looked pale as a ghost and were breathing like they just ran a marathon so now i had all 5 children there and the 3 girls started telling me monsters chased them in the field, i asked what they looked like they said one looked Holy and one looked all black with red eyes, so i seperated all 5 children and had them draw a picture of what they saw, the beings they drew were all the same wearing a long robe with spikes on the head, my neice being the oldest and having a talent for art drew something a little different then the younger girls.

The thing she drew was 2 two long wings hanging down from its back she said the wings looked like Bayonettas hair (for those who don't know Bayonetta is a video game character) so i was asking her about it chasing her in the field she said the white one just stood there while the one in all black with the orange belly flashed to them, she said she saw a long skinny tongue flick out of the white ones mouth like a snake, the black one with red eyes stared at the smaller little girl and she froze the girls all screamed and started to run the middle girl was still standing there untill her other little friend smacked her on the back then the little girl screamed and ran with her friends, they told me the one in black didn't run it just kept flashing after them untill they reached the parking lot and then they said it flashed in the giant bushes and they ran to get me.

Now i don't know what to think of all this but i do believe the children they were just to scared and they all drew the same thing. so tell me what you all think about this.
Also as a side note when i asked my niece how big they were she pointed to my front door and said they were taller then that wich would put them at about 8 ft tall.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Drolkrad because: adding a little more.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ok, normally I just lurk ATS and read all the information presented to me, but this thread made me want to actually create an account, and reply. From what you said, OP, I can believe what happened to you. I might be able to give you some insight as to the headache you had, but it's all theory, and I've no links to prove anything. So take it as you will. Amusingly enough, I'm also having dejavu typing this, haha!

My girlfriend once told me awhile back that if someone tries to control/manipulate your mind, and you've got a strong mind/will, the resistance can cause a very bad headache. So I'm wondering if they were messing with you, possibly trying to keep you asleep, and your subconscious was fighting it. Maybe you weren't supposed to wake up at that moment. I wonder if that's why your girlfriend got all rated-R on you, to either act as a distraction, or to tire you out so you would fall back asleep. That way they could do what they were initially going to do.

I base these ideas off of my personal experiences, as well as the research I've done on & off throughout my life.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
You want a real scare?

Buy a home outright, cash money, no mortgage.
Then open your mail in the coming months.

My real horrors and fears now are these:
Tax bills
Water & sewerage bills
Homeowners Insurance
Any Electric bill
Any heating bill
unexpected pregnancies
Any past balance due bill from whoever decides I still owe them money
Get married
Have kids
Continue to pay your taxes
Have Baby Boomer parents... they will most likely have cancer by now

You know what scares me the least now?
Ghosts
Aliens
Nibiru
Elenin

Some are mythical fears, some are the real deal.
edit on 23-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)
Well have U know us Aliens and Ghosts have the same horrors t
now... as we are worrying about our place to B dwells also
... We just came back from our RV Mars vacation/campaigning(write off thing)... and found our landlord but this sign up o:

FOR SALE BY GALACTIC OWNER

Beings... that Nevada has the highest foreclosure rate in the whole galaxy "I" guess
... It hurts even the area's that are not even area's... But so many humans and freeloader guest... had made allote of money on books and DVD's telling the whole earth what nobody knows
... but them because it was what was told to them by who knows
... and not one of them un-greatfull people ever gave any back end money or even a random anonymous donation... to help pay the bills and take care of all the occupying  Mantis & Reptilian aliens to only be able to name a few
... even if them where broke from not makeing any money off the "alleged" truth is out there in that area... that's not an area... and just wanted to be earth rock stars... them could of at least donated there own precious human battery energy time... to help clean up Reptilian poo(the stink is no roses... believe me
) or provide some yard tumble stink weed maintenance in the garden around the no area place
... Our last resort and dream... was to try to make a movie... having Commander Sanni Ceto (aka) Paul B. Lazzar
staring as himself in it(we had to CGI him as not to look to real
)... we hoped and prayed with the Mantis to the money god$... that this  movie would of at least been able to make us enough M
lah... to be able to catch up on the power and Internet connection bills... NOPE!!!... Not even a Bunker Buster home movie hit

We are still hanging on by our golden thread... with hopes of the letter we wrote to Obama... because we hurd that sometimes he reads some of them letters and just out of the goodness of his cloned heart... That like lightning from heaven... sends a check of free money manna... it's our only END OF TIME chance... U ALL SEE the problem is... we and our area are not really apart of the United States... so no earth job plan would ever help us eXtraterrestrials or the humans/cloned too... that work at the area... that is not an area... we may have to resort back to earth cow laser mutilation 'Authentic Earth Cow Meat' sales... one thing we know and are very skilled at... is trimming the fat around those fillet minions steaks... and since we do it in the fields so fast... It keeps it Galactic Kashrut
... Plus with our advanced Patented Quantum Flash Frozen Processes(QFFP)... allows us to ship them quantum fresh any where in the galaxy and a little beyond... when ever Gods makes more stars and planets
... Our customers all agree... that they are so fresh... you can still feel the cows life energy... M
ING

Mr X-ULTRA/SUGGESTION-BOX... maybe we can do a 'QUANTUMMONEYBOMB' similar to what that crazy conspiracy theorist AiJ is doing ... raise enough money 999 manna to be Able & Cain turn it into a UFO hunting ranch Bed & Breakfast... with a Mr Rogers holographic neighborhood theme... Catering to the  elite universalist... Of course

edit on 23-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Forgot my My L in Bob... Plus my wallet and 4th kind need money homeless sign

edit on 23-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Had to get cow methan gas for the UFO RV

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

your story sounds like old bolony!! it also doesnt make sense.
why would she freak out if, like you say she sees them all the time and they mean no harm?
why didnt your girlfriend see all 'this' if like you said she was awake?
how come she just happens to mention 'aliens' to you this particular time of night? a little convienient dont ya think?
and why would they be banging on about racism - the n word in particular? is there not more important issues going on right now around the world/country/city/town for them to be worried about?

the only real explaination is you must have been dreaming like you said. il guess more along the lines of - you watched a film (likely men in black), you then went to bed, you went to sleep falling in semi concious dream state, your girlfriend cant sleep and gets bored so decides to have some fun with you, she hits you in the head for being a complete twonk, you then wake up crying and screaming like a little girl, she feels really bad, she decides to make you feel 'better', after that she messes with your noggin by feeding you a load of garbage about seeing 'aliens' because she knows how much of a sissy you are and that it will give you nightmares for the rest of the night. obviously it worked and shes with her friends right now having a good chortle over how gullible you are.

some people must get really bored on a sunday

please dont feel insulted with my post, as im trying my best not to be insulted by yours

thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Necrobile

yeah i opened an account too based on this thread after lurking for almost a year. only i opened t beause im fed up of folk writing obvious nonsense. i want to belive in aliens as much as the next man but with storys like this one in particular are only creating more knowlegable idiots. the story has more holes in it than a seive

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join