It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare personal encounter of the Third/Fifth kind?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrobee

Wow that was helpful.

Did you read the rest of the posts or just stop at the most unpleasant one and agree.

First, what makes you so knowledgable about the subject that you can spot a false claim. He has every right to talk about this, and you are trying to discredit him WITHOUT EVIDENCE just feelings.

Are you a psychiatrist, no, then how do you knw how someone would respond to such a situation.
Obviously you are just troll with a flamethrower, and I hate feeding the trolls but,

saying what you said, the way you said it upset me.

Because it says right on the banner I feel I should do it, I DENY YOU.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

You deny me? Geez, now what? My life has no purpose now.

Sorry bud. I've read hundreds/thousands of these stories, I know a little about abductions and common denominators. If his girlfriend has spotted these many times in the past, he doesn't want to bring the subject up because it might upset her??? You see no flaw to that logic? And plus these aliens are concerned about us using the 'n' word??

You go on and believe everything you read, thats your right. I will continue to use my discernment and trust in it. It is healthy to ask questions and be skeptical.

Sorry I ruined your day mate.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

If you have a higher power that you believe in, these creepy things will not happen.

Well, for the record, my wife and I are Christian faith and trust me when I say that just because you're of a particular faith, does NOT and will NOT, halt an intrusion of this kind the OP is speaking of, as of one occasion, my wife went to bed and not 3 mins later .. the convo goes like this .. and she TOTALLY not into aliens,

but, definitely has a gift of discernment.. anyone that talks to her within 5 mins, she gets a snap shot of that person in her head.. that being said.. here's the convo.. she in bed and shouts to me..

WIFE: come here !

ME: as I'm standing in the doorway of the bedroom, she looking straight at me and says..

WIFE: There was a tall dark shadow in the doorway not 30s before you got here, and it was staring at me with malicious intent..........i felt it.

ME: Moving out of the doorway as quick as possible and started praying..

We don't live there any more so .. yea..

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrobee

Again, as I've stated numerous times within the body of this thread. I have no set agenda. I am not trying to argue anything. When I originally started the thread, I was asking for advise, while I was relaying an experience I had.

Please look at my posting history. I mainly stick to political discussion. Why would I risk ridicule within that discussion group (who are, sorry to say quick to discredit a member, for anything), just to try and sell a visitation story, esp after 4+ years on being on the site?

To address you're "Flags."

1. I didn't want to immediately tell my girlfriend because she lives alone and I didn't want to frighten her (again this was my assumption of what would occur if I told her). I guess you can also say, the reasoning was selfish as well. The topic usually spooks me out, and all I wanted to do that night was go back to sleep.

I honestly was in sort of a state of semi shock following the event. Although in a state of shock, I never felt the need to immediately get up and leave the apartment. Please note, I've since told her and she has had nightmares of the event. In a way, I regret further discussing the experience with her. It's easier to write off people's experiences as "nutty" until you experience them first hand. I mainly wanted to avoid possibly disturbing the relative normalcy of our relationship. She may have been witness to events similar to that that in the past, but I was always there to remain grounded, and bring her back to what I felt was a stable reality. That is until I saw something myself.

2. The discussion that she had with the smaller being, does sound trite. If I was fabricating a story, I would honestly have come up with something better then that. My original post involved my paraphrasing of her discussion with the being. I clarified her description, in a later post (she was here at the time, when I was answering thread questions).

Why don't you read the remainder of my posts within this thread instead of just replying to my first post and the first page? I can not update my first post (due to ATS restrictions) or I would include an update section.

Again, I have no set agenda and I am not trying to sway anything. I wanted advice for a experience I had. I am not claiming abduction, I am claiming to witness something that was very strange. I am not trying to sell a story. Honestly, I would rather go back to mainly political driven threads.

Again, if I was in your shoes I would probably think the same way.

Thanks.

edit on 27-10-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yes squid that is what I was saying he did not read the remander of your post, just jumped to a quick judgement, and did not look into it further just a knee-jerk reaction post.

It upset me quite a bit to tell the truth, because of people like that it makes others fear telling their story.
I feel it is important to listen and not judge. Stay objective, but don't criticize.

*P.S. squid i hope you got the chance to look over the post I made on the previous page about the mark on your ankle. If not take a quick peek.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
Yes squid that is what I was saying he did not read the remander of your post, just jumped to a quick judgement, and did not look into it further just a knee-jerk reaction post.

It upset me quite a bit to tell the truth, because of people like that it makes others fear telling their story.
I feel it is important to listen and not judge. Stay objective, but don't criticize.

*P.S. squid i hope you got the chance to look over the post I made on the previous page about the mark on your ankle. If not take a quick peek.

I did. Thank you for the post KingAtlas. When I have a chance I will look more into the phenomena. Very interesting to say the least. I still remain sort of skeptical of the mark (I could have easily scratched my foot on something).

One thing I can say is try not to allow the skeptics to get to you. It's understandable that people may be skeptical when presented with odd phenomena, it's only human nature. I'll be the first to admit that I've often had similar viewpoints and reactions in the past. Critiques can be very valuable, when presented in the correct way (without trolling).

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Squidboy hope you have read what have post in your treath, i know its hard not to look in to this stuff and just be calm when its happening to yourself, I myself have experience this and the first stuff you feel is fear, thats normal! but dont let that fear stop your daily basis stuff and your relationship with your girlfriend and friends, that way more important than this, believe me.

I can only explain whit my experiences, take it or dont its your choice. When people ridcule this events and experience from many people with, your a nutty, or that things are from the devil or the evil ets, thats their fear and sometimes their ego up and running. Be calm and try live has happy has you can my friend!

About the little being you saw thats look like the common grey beigns, they are androids, they are not soul speaking alive (even if they look like it to be) they are organic androids made for the purpose of working, yeap cheap labor in a comedic way to say it, they work for the real ETs doing their "dirty" work figurative speaking. They can answer your questions if you like but most of the times they are only for few words because thats not their duty, to answer questions unless the real et gives the thumbs up for that. The beign you saw in the back it was a real ET, they are on the back always and most of the times dont interfere on what the little guys are doing only give them instructions of what do and dont.

About the scracth i only can say that dont worry about it it will dissapear in time, most Ets check on all humans phsycally 3 to 5 times their lifetime, when you are child , younger, adult and well older adult. They dont go every week checking somebody, this is a lie spread by fear and misinformation. Ets will not engage in this. most of the times encounters are on ,,, let say spiritual realm, 4d or whatever you want to call it.

By the way if you ask if I believe in God , yes i believe, just to let this notice. If you girlfriend still have this fears around and dreams about the only thing i can tell you is that she should ask for help from their guardians (archangels spiritual guides or whatever you may prefer to name them) they can help on this times and asking is not forbiden, just ask to have a good night sleep and to replenish your energy, if you do it truthfully and with heart they will listen and help.

Hope this helps and I wishe you the best for you and your girlfriend!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I hear what you are saying squidboy, it can be hard enough coming to terms with these sort of experiences let alone discuss them openly on a public forum or risk derailing your girlfriend. There are many people out there willing to pull holes in what is said, because they can not conceive this in their reality - until it happens to them..

My own encounters range from :
Distant Encounters -1 and 2.
Close encounter -1, 4 and 5.
Manoeuvres - 3 and 4.
Flyby - 1, 3 and 4.
Anomaly 1 - 5.
Daylight Disc - Metallic and whitish object seen in the day.

UFO Classification System

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Nevermind, squidboy. I think the majority of the people in this thread does perceive you as someone, who experienced something really strange, and who just wants to find some answers.

There have been people on ATS who wanted to sell their fake stories, and sometimes they've been very successful. The thing that made the most successful stories so fascinating was the fact, that they seemed to offer plausible answers to many questions circulating in UFOlogy.

Your "story" doesn't offer answers, rather many questions. And I think that's what makes an account of the paranormal really authentic and thrustworthy: Offering no answers, but many questions.

Considering this, your confusion seems very plausible.

It's account like yours that make me still hold on to the belief, that there's something out there, that's so much stranger than any fiction.

No, it's not just a belief.

It's a knowing.

Because accounts like yours remind me, that I've seen myself. All too often my daily routine makes me forget, that there's a world outside the rat race.

A world so unbelievable... strange, cruel, and beautiful.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I am of the opinion all that is needed to deflect a Grey Aliens mind control is a Mayweather Shoulder roll, followed by a triple jab to the face and a right cross to his scrawny little neck.

And then you run as fast as possible before his friends arrive.

TO be honest, if an Alien tried to get inside my mind, hed want out.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

This reply is also aimed at hawkwind too, I really don't know why you are in this thread how can you be so naive to think we are the only thing on this planet and that this stuff does not go on there are far too many accounts world wide for them all to be a hoax so stop it now they know what happened and i for one believe them so get them cameras rolling and shut these boys up squidboy

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hello OP, I have some questions/observations however I have been reading your thread over several nights now and I can no longer remember exactly what has and hasn't been covered so if I am repeating what has already been said then please accept my apologies.

I was wondering if your girlfriends apartment is in a rural or urban location, and whether you have any neighbours with which you are on good terms and whom you could ask if they had seen anything "unusual" lately (I appreciate this is a sensitive topic and you can't exactly say "hey, had any aliens in your bedroom?" but nonetheless a discrete inquiry may turn up something).

It also occurred to me that you might want to check with MUFON to see if anybody has reported sighting any unidentified aerial objects in your area on and around the date of your encounter.

With regards to the suggestion of attempting to capture video footage of any future encounters: it is my belief that our "visitors" have made an active decision to carry out their activities covertly (and subsequently that the government's complicity in organising a "cover-up" may have been motivated by a threat/demand issued by the visitors themselves) and as such are unlikely to welcome being captured on film and are likely more than capable of detecting and impeding any attempts at so doing.

Despite this I still believe it would be worth setting up equipment anyway, and an experience I had whilst setting up equipment for a video conference recently (light emitted from a remote control which was not visible to the naked eye was visible to the camera) got me thinking: as video equipment can see a larger portion of the light spectrum (specifically the IR and UV ranges) perhaps they will be able to see entities which are invisible to the human eye?

Whether or not the entity was real or a product of your confused brain in a half awake state I hope that the experience can have a positive influence upon you, it's up to you how you allow it effect you (if at all). Good luck!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This occurrence seems very similar to what happened to me a few years back. I actually come to ATS when I am at work just to browse but after reading your story I felt I had register and sign up to post to this thread.

I remember that night as if it were yesterday. I went to sleep with the TV on and woke up in the middle of the night. The TV was off but anyone in my house could have turned it off. I usually leave the stove light on in the kitchen and always sleep with my door usually open. I turned on my side and saw the door open but with the light coming from the stove in the kitchen I saw a silhouette of a small being in the hallway. Now could it have been someone from that lived with me? Possibly but highly doubtful because no one is that short and the head was overly sized. I was half asleep but was also somewhat scared so I just rolled to the other side and tried to ignore it. When I went back to sleep I dream t about laying down in front of a bright light with a blurred vision. I saw blurry objects moving around. Now I could've been dreaming and maybe it could've all just been in my head. Yet everything just seemed so real and after all these years I can remember everything as if it happened last night.

I cannot pinpoint if anything actually did or didn't happen that night but after reading this thread I felt I could somewhat relate.

PS - GLAD TO BE PART OF ATS NOW!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I am glad that people can talk about this.
Squidboy, you have freed alot of people and made them share.
This is what we need.
Whatever it is, or whater is happening, keeping it to yourself wondering doesn't help. Talking about it, soothers can talk about theirs is a great thing, very courageous. Thanks Squid

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Squidboy- I have to ask, and I admit to not reading the entire thread here - but is there circumstances going on in your life right now that are throwing it out of routine? Are you in what I guess we'd call an "in-between" (liminal) kind of place? Between jobs, changing residence, etc? How about loss? Loved one, pet?

The basic question is has there been a major change in daily life around this event in the OP? if you don't want to say publicly you can IM me.

Thanks,
Jeff

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I just don't understand how you can see a figure standing at your doorway and go back to sleep and how your gf can tell you she saw two aliens like its an everyday thing. If I saw a figure standing at my doorway I don't care how sleepy I was I would be fully awake in a second. And I imagine if a woman saw aliens she wouldn't just act normal she would freak out and try to wake you up, and if you couldn't wake up she would tell you about it asap, not only when you asked her about your pain.

Maybe they somehow sedate you or suppress your consciousness so you don't react how you should. But It's always weird to me when I read about people who see figures or other strange things and just go "Meh" and go back to sleep.
edit on 11/6/2011 by Prevalent_Disease because: Added second paragraph.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

The Christian God only values you when he likes to or when he gets something in return, which is almost never.
It's also complete nonsense to believe that you receive spiritual ability without proper dedication and work.

It's like practicing a sport; you have to dedicate and spend a lot of practice before you get in shape.

It's ridiculous to say that all religions are of the same spirituality as Christianity.
There are religions that can help the OP however I wouldn't call these religions. It's outrageous!
It's more like a way of life.

I'm not saying Christianity is evil or a bad way of life for everybody, same for Islam but I'm pretty certain it's relatively ineffective compared to some other 'religions'.

My advice to the OP is to find his inner peace and see through the rotting curtain; the light of understanding.
It's a feeling you'll understand when you feel it. It's something that I have missed for a few years sadly.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Hey man i can completly agree with you on this because i know that god will protect us and not let things like this happen and like if something is in your house like this alien that squid saw then its best to leave the house like you said in your other post but my house was haunted for a while and i have been told not to get an exorsist because this has the potenntial to make it worse so i talked to my fater and he said ghosts or spirits being dead have no power on the earth and that if you tell them to leave they will because they must listen to those who are on the earth here and now the ghost came back only once after i did this but once i did this again i simply told it "leave my house you are no longer welcome here" and i have never had a problem since so mabey this will work for aliens and if not hey people always can make tinfoil hats

edit on 8-11-2011 by The Arbiter of Lies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

At last you admit to being insane, although i am sure many people may already have come to this conclusion when you said giants were real and that the turkish were extremely foreign. Also your anti semetic rants were quite disgraceful. What is making you admit that you are insane now? Has something upset you,i know you are taking anti-psychotic drugs, don't these help you or have you stopped taking them?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
My advice to anyone concerned about home invasion is get a couple of big dogs and keep a phone by the bed to call the police

You could also put some sticky tape across the gaps where the doors meets the door-frames and the windows meet the window-frames. Any intruder would unseal the sticky tape on entering and would be unable to reseal it on departure

There must exist a range of other spy tactics one could deploy, in addition to video surveillance, to procure physical evidence of these visitations

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join