It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Ramps Up Next Generation ID Roll Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This should help the ever evolving police state.

As we detailed in an earlier post, NGI expands the FBI’s IAFIS criminal and civil fingerprint database to include multimodal biometric identifiers such as iris scans, palm prints, photos, and voice data. The Bureau is planning to introduce each of these capabilities in phases (pdf, p.4) over the next two and a half years, starting with facial recognition in four states—Michigan, Washington, Florida, and North Carolina—this winter.

Before too longer, we'll have to give a fecal sample to enter Wal-Mart.

Source
edit on 10/23/2011 by Humint1 because: spell check error

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Would any of us be surprised if we have to give fecal samples to prove we are who we say? I wouldn't.
I'd be pissed about it though, ain't gonna stop big corporate business agendas though.

I live in NH and it seems far from "Live Free Or Die" in my perspective, it seems more like "Live Free (if you pay your taxes on time) Or Die (in prison if you don't). I'm being crippled by the basic costs of living here, but that will be overpowered by bigger political news stories, so the little guy's problems get ignored to the point of insurrection... of which we will be blamed for the uprisings.

edit on 23-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Humint1
This should help the ever evolving police state.

As we detailed in an earlier post, NGI expands the FBI’s IAFIS criminal and civil fingerprint database to include multimodal biometric identifiers such as iris scans, palm prints, photos, and voice data. The Bureau is planning to introduce each of these capabilities in phases (pdf, p.4) over the next two and a half years, starting with facial recognition in four states—Michigan, Washington, Florida, and North Carolina—this winter.

Source
edit on 10/23/2011 by Humint1 because: spell check error

If that happens I will feel doubly as bad for the greeters.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Would any of us be surprised if we have to give fecal samples to prove we are who we say?

edit on 23-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

Why would they do that when they can identify you without you having to do anything? No need to provide hair, blood, sweat, or fecal samples. All it takes is a single image of you from the cameras already in place.
"Step inside our store. We Know exactly who you are just from your picture. don't worry, you're safe."

The technology exists, it works, and it will be used.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Is it me or is this cr@p getting out of hand?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by choppedbrisket

Damn't. I shouldn't have clicked that link. Already douse myself with purell whenever I go out in public.

I don't mind that my fingerprints are on file, but the voice recognition and facial recognition creep me out. Pretty soon you won't be able to not leave a trail.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This won't end until their control over us is utterly complete.

Or until we rise up in a wave so massive and irresistible that they cannot withstand it. And that's not likely. Look around you: The only people who are trying to do something have such a dim understanding of the underlying causes and issues that they're worse than useless. They're being laughed off the stage--like some flailing, flopping Punch-and-Judy show.

We're in for a long stint of abject slavery, no two ways about it. The only way it's ever going to end is for the controllers to develop a conscience. Don't hold your breath waiting for that day.

As for me: I'm an old(ish) man; I have no kids. I have no dog in this fight. I'd do what I could if there were some effective resistance underway. As it is, all I can do is sign petitions and write my congresspeople--as sad and pathetic as that is. I'll be long gone before all this comes to its logical conclusion. Good luck, guys....

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Hmmm... Unless you get reincarnated. Imagine being a baby in the year 2030-40. It will be all you know. You might even be taken away from your parents as people will be ruled too incompetent to raise a child safely and properly. The state will be forced to step in. After all, how do they know you aren't raising them to be a dangerous freedom hating terrorist?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by restlessinMT

Its like they are on a downhill slope outta control for sure

new topics

top topics

join